C/C++ in MATALB or MATLAB in C/C++?

Hi

I've been asking on the net how to use MEX properly so that I can use
C/C++ in MATLAB, but information is not forthcoming.

There seems to be a lot on using MATLAB in C/C++ but not the other
way around. I understand Mathworks is trying very hard to sell the
Matlab Compiler, but even so, why is it SO hard to get information
about MEX?

Or is it that I've missed something very fundamental, meaning that
I'm struggling over something that is actually quite easy?

Any thoughts and info would be great.
Thanks
BullDog
0
ku.oc.balrs (108)

BullDog wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've been asking on the net how to use MEX properly so that I can use
> C/C++ in MATLAB, but information is not forthcoming.
>
> There seems to be a lot on using MATLAB in C/C++ but not the other
> way around. I understand Mathworks is trying very hard to sell the
> Matlab Compiler, but even so, why is it SO hard to get information
> about MEX?
>
> Or is it that I've missed something very fundamental, meaning that
> I'm struggling over something that is actually quite easy?
>
> Any thoughts and info would be great.
> Thanks
> BullDog

There's a lot about MEX>  Look at the External Interfaces Reference.
0
cchgroupmail (818)