Calling Java classes from Matlab

When I tried to call Java classes in matlab.
I am getting following error

??? Error using ==> javaObject
No constructor with appropriate signature exists
in Java class sraghu.

But I wrote the constructor everything is fine

Is there any format for writting construtor.
Please help me regarding this.

Your constructors must be public.

"Doppalapudi " <doppalapudiraghu@yahoo.com>
???????:f8qp8v$t7s$1@fred.mathworks.com...
> When I tried to call Java classes in matlab.
> I am getting following error
>
> ??? Error using ==> javaObject
> No constructor with appropriate signature exists
> in Java class sraghu.
>
> But I wrote the constructor everything is fine
>
> Is there any format for writting construtor.
> Please help me regarding this.

0
93501025 (8)
8/2/2007 12:37:52 AM
"Doppalapudi " <doppalapudiraghu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
<f8qp8v$t7s$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> When I tried to call Java classes in matlab.
> I am getting following error
>
> ??? Error using ==> javaObject
> No constructor with appropriate signature exists
> in Java class sraghu.
>
> But I wrote the constructor everything is fine

You might be trying to call the constructor with an
incorrect number of input arguments. Use
methodsview('sraghu') to see exactly which methods and
arguments Matlab expects.

Yair Altman
http://www.ymasoftware.com

0