calling Matlab code from C/C++ code

Hi,
I am learning to call Matlab code from C/C++ code. Here are my
questions

(1)are using Matlab engine and converting Matlab code into a C or C++
shared library the only two ways?

(2) what's the difference between these two methods? Advantages and
disadvantages? In what case use which method is better?

Thanks and regards!
0
timlee126 (9)

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:33:00 -0400, Tim <timlee126@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am learning to call Matlab code from C/C++ code. Here are my
> questions
>
> (1)are using Matlab engine and converting Matlab code into a C or C++
> shared library the only two ways?

Yes.

> (2) what's the difference between these two methods? Advantages and
> disadvantages? In what case use which method is better?
>
> Thanks and regards!

It might be easier to state in a bit more detail what you are trying to
do, CSSMers might then be able to suggest what they think is the best
solution (probably something you havent yet considered).
Thanks!
Actually my question was intended to be a more general one.
But my personal interest would be able to call  Matlab code for
Statistics,  Machine learning, Bioinformatics, Image Processing,
Optimization and Numerical Computation, regardless of if they are
Matlab Built-in or available from repository like Matlab-Central.
0
timlee126 (9)
8/3/2009 2:44:53 PM
One more interesting thing I just heard is export the data from C/C++
program to Matlab for visualization and debugging.
0
timlee126 (9)
8/3/2009 2:46:55 PM
On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:44:53 -0400, Tim <timlee126@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks!
> Actually my question was intended to be a more general one.
> But my personal interest would be able to call  Matlab code for
> Statistics,  Machine learning, Bioinformatics, Image Processing,
> Optimization and Numerical Computation, regardless of if they are
> Matlab Built-in or available from repository like Matlab-Central.

Tim,

I was expecting a usage/infrastructure type requirement.

For example, if you are doing most of your dev work in C/C++ on a single
machine with MATLAB installed on it and want to use MATLAB code for some
exploratory computations then the engine might be the way to go. Any code
you develop will require a local MATLAB session to be available to execute.

However, depending on what exactly your 'C/C++' code if, you might even
consider the MEX interface. In short, it lets you compile existing C/C++
code by adding certain wrapper functions to it and using it as a function
inside MATLAB. This might be a worthwhile approach if your C/C++ code is
locked down and you want to explore/process/visualize the results it in
MATLAB.

On the other hand, if you have your MATLAB code locked down and are
interested in sharing it with people who may not have MATLAB on their
machines, the compiler might be the way to go.

methods to call matlab in C C++ and call C C++ in matlab
Hi, I am reading the help documents about how to program matlab and C C++ together and my questions are a little bit general. It seems that are several ways to call matlab in C C++ and another several ways to call C C++ in matlab. Please correct me if I am wrong or missing something when I try to list them. To call matlab code in C C++, are there two methods available? The first one is Matlab engine and the second one is to use MATLAB Compiler mcc to create C or C++ shared libraries from your MATLAB code. To call C C++ in matlab, are there also two methods? The first one is to call functions in C shared libraries. The second one is to build C C++ code into binary MEX-files, which will be called from the MATLAB command line. For the first method, are the C shared libraries are just general ones, i.e. without change to their C code for matlab and compiled from general C compiler like gcc? Besides matlab and C C++ can communicate via writing and reading data to and from some file (e.g. mat file, text file). Having more than one ways to accomplish each of the goals here, I am specially confused about what are the cases to use which of them. Thanks and regards! ...

Matlab face detection code to c/c++ code
hello guys... I am in urgent need of something which can change my MATLAb code to C or C++ code. I have to run this C, c++ code in Code composer studio and feed the program into DSP emulator EVDM642. Code composer studio does not support MATLAB... So, its important to convert the code into C or C++.. This is my semester project and I have to give the presentation on 18th november...or else I will be failed.. Please help me guys....Tell e something which changes MATLAb to C/C++. Thanx in advance. On 16 Nov., 05:42, "Tarun " <tarunsa...@gmail.com> wrote: > hello guys... > I am in urgent need of something which can change my MATLAb code to C or C++ code. I have to run this C, c++ code in Code composer studio and feed the program into DSP emulator EVDM642. Code composer studio does not support MATLAB... > So, its important to convert the code into C or C++.. > This is my semester project and I have to give the presentation on 18th november...or else I will be failed.. > Please help me guys....Tell e something which changes MATLAb to C/C++. > > Thanx in advance. you could start with "C Programming Language" from Kernighan & Ritchie On 16 Nov, 05:42, "Tarun " <tarunsa...@gmail.com> wrote: > hello guys... > I am in urgent need of something which can change my MATLAb code to C or C++ code. I have to run this C, c++ code in Code composer studio and feed the program into DSP emulator EVDM642. Code composer stu...

how to convert Matlab code to C code
Hi everyone, Can any one tell me how to convert matlab to c?? Regards. On 5/8/2012 4:36 PM, WMS wrote: > Hi everyone, > Can any one tell me how to convert matlab to c?? > > Regards. http://www.mathworks.com/products/matlab-coder/ "MATLAB Coder™ generates standalone C and C++ code from MATLAB code" ...

converting matlab code to C code
when i tried to convert the matlab code into c code using matlab coder i got below mentioned error, I am using R2011b(7.13.0.534) my program uses image as an input parameter. ERROR: >> coder -build len.prj ??? This text contains non-empty top-level expressions. It appears to be a script. Error in ==> length_of_line Line: 1 Column: 1 Code generation failed: Open error report. CODE: I=imread('pic29rkey.jpg'); imshow(I);pause hold on [x,y] = ginput(2); line(x,y,'color','r','LineWidth',5); Ired_length = sqrt ((x(2)-x(1))^2 + (y(2)-y(1))^2); [x,y] = ginput(2); line(x,y,'color','g','LineWidth',5); lineLength = sqrt ((x(2)-x(1))^2 + (y(2)-y(1))^2); Igreen_length= lineLength/Ired_length*10; disp(Igreen_length); msgbox(sprintf('Length of the Key is %f cm',Igreen_length)); How to solve this issue? this is the first time i am using this code conversiuon tool thats why! Thanks in advance... "arunkumar " <arun.pk2k3@gmail.com> wrote in message news:jnm1kd$pog$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > when i tried to convert the matlab code into c code using matlab coder i > got below mentioned error, I am using R2011b(7.13.0.534) my program uses > image as an input parameter. > > ERROR: >>> coder -build len.prj ??? This text contains non-empty top-level >>> expressions. It appears to be a script. Error in ==> length_of_line >>> Lin...

Shall i use the misrosoft Visual c++ code from a m-file generated from matlab in Visual C++ with out matlab runtime environment
undefined ...

histrogram in matlab using c or c++ code
hi i am looking for a c or c++ code in matlab for creating a histogram of a grayscale image. thanks "shaizy" wrote in message <j56br3$3dp$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > hi > i am looking for a c or c++ code in matlab for creating a histogram of a grayscale image. > > thanks If you have the Image Processing Toolbox, see imhist. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by you are looking for C or C++ code in MATLAB. Wayne ...

Help me to convert the C++ code to Matlab code
Some one Help me to convert the following C++ code to Matlab code for(init x=-5; x++ ; x<=10) { if (x<=0) y=2; else y=3 * x; plot (x,y) } ...

advice on calling c code from matlab
Dear all, I would like to create an interface in Matlab to some C code I have. I have seen that the general recommendations coming from Matlab are to follow this process of creating mex files, a gateway function, using the right data structures (mxArray, ...), input validation and so on, all done in C, process which seemed a bit cumbersome. See 'http://cnx.org/content/m12348/latest/' for example. Now, I am in the possession of some older code which does not really bother with all that. All it does is to create a shared library and call the C functions by using Matlab's 'calllib' function. Also, this is done in a transparent manner. Wrappers (.m files) are written over these calls to 'calllib' exporting a normal Matlab function. Things like validation are also done in these wrappers. I could not find any indication of Matlab data structures being used in the C code. I find this second method much easier to implement, faster and I think more maintainable. The problem is that I could not find it being recommended and not even documented. Did I not look well enough ? Is the second method safe with regards to the Matlab data structures ? Do you use the second method ? I am a bit confused, so anybody has some helpful input ? Thanks, Cristian On 30 Sep, 16:48, Cristian <cristian.codor...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear all, > =A0 I would like to create an interface in Matlab to some C code I have. > I have seen that the general recommendat...

compiling matlab .m / generating .c (c code) from .m
Hi everyone, When I compile a matlab .m file (with mcc command), I get an executable, that works well, and it also generates a C code (2 .c files), and some other files (a .ctf, some .m files that do not have matlab codes, but non readable codes, and others). As I want to integrate the program with a C project, I don't want it to be a black box, that I cant' debug. I tried to compile the .c files in an external compiler, and it did not work. I tried in DevC++ and also in Microsoft Visual C++. They show errors like "unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive", and I don't know exactly what is missing. I was suspecting of #include "mclmcr.h", on the .c files. I found some suggestions to change that to #include "mclmcrrt.h", but it did not work. I found a mclmcr.h on the Matlab folders, but it has other includes that I haven't found. - Does anyone know if that .c files are usable or are only some intermediate step while Matlab is building that exe? - If I need those .h, how can I get them? - Do I need to use that other files (other than those .c) generated while compiling? - If I am in the wrong way, what's the best way to get C files from .m files? Thank you in advance. renatoab <barbosarenato@gmail.com> wrote in message <0276d457-a463-42a9-86b5-ad3abfc9c351@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>... > Hi everyone, > > When I compile a matlab .m file (with mcc command), I get an > exe...

GPS C/A code + DFT = ? matlab code help me pls
I have CA code of GPS, and I want to do DFT on the code in matlab and plot please help me On 5/30/2011 1:42 AM, Lk Khurelbaatar wrote: > I have CA code of GPS, and I want to do DFT on the code in matlab and plot please help me doc fft --Nasser On May 30, 8:42=A0pm, "Lk Khurelbaatar" <hourgla...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have CA code of GPS, and I want to do DFT on the code in matlab and plo= t please help me And I want to spin straw into gold, help me please. ...

Conversion from a MATLAB code to a C code used by a DSP processor
Hello, I need to implement image processing in a Digital Signal Processor. I have a code ready in MATLAB, I have tried using MATLAB Coder, but its unable to go past the first line: the imread() function. I have installed the C compiler from MATLAB and that is all. How do I go about the whole of the conversion process? Do I need to install something else? ...

Sending data to MATLAB from C/C++ code running in the background
Hello, I'd like to run a purpose-designed C/C++ program at the same time a MATLAB script is running and have MATLAB receive data (in my case, numbers) from the program in a streaming fashion. For example, say the C program (I'm going to write C instead of C/C++ from now on) continually recalculates 8 numbers over and over again: the usage of the program in conjunction with the MATLAB script would ideally be something like this: 1. The MATLAB script is started. 2. The C program is started by the MATLAB code (e.g. through a console command). Once the C program initializes, it continually calculates and recalculates 8 numbers in an endless loop until stopped manually by the user. 3. The MATLAB script continues executing until it reaches a point where it requires the 3 numbers from the C program. What I'd like at this stage is for the MATLAB script to be able to acquire the values of the 8 numbers that were most recently output by the C program. This would occur multiple times, so the C program would essentially be streaming the 3 values to MATLAB constantly, with the MATLAB script choosing when to sample them. Unfortunately, the nature of the C program is such that it takes a few seconds to initialize and so transforming it into a MEX file to be called repeatedly by the MATLAB script would not work (the response wouldn't be fast enough since the initialization delay would occur every time the program was run). As such, how might I go about getting the C pro...

ROI hand vein detection in Visual C code into Matlab code
Hi all, Anyone could help me on translate this programming ROI detection written in Visual C into Matlab? Actually this code about hand vein ROI extraction. Thank you //********************************ROI DETECTION***************************/ //surfaceIn-filled image (extracted finger region) //surfaceOriGray-original grayscale image //surfaceOut0-align filled image //surfaceOut-align segmented grayscale image void putBackAlignResize(SDL_Surface *surfaceIn, SDL_Surface *surfaceOriGray, SDL_Surface *surfaceOut0,SDL_Surface *surfaceOut, unsigned int refPointX, unsigned int refPointY) { //size of original image (320*240) unsigned int width = surfaceIn->w; unsigned int height= surfaceIn->h; //size of resize image (320*150) unsigned int widthResize = surfaceOut->w; unsigned int heightResize= surfaceOut->h; //looping parameter unsigned int i=0, x=0, y=0; int x1=0,y1=0; //negative, use int (cant reuse x & y) //find reference point for finger unsigned int fTipCoorX=0, coorY[2]={0,0},middleX=0, middleY=0; //delta x & y for alignment int tx, ty; unsigned int **arraySurfaceIn, **arraySegment; unsigned int **arraySurfaceInAligned, **arraySegmentAligned; arraySurfaceIn= (unsigned int **) malloc ( (width)*sizeof(unsigned int) ); arraySegment= (unsigned int **) malloc ( (width)*sizeof(unsigned int) ); arraySurfaceInAligned= (unsigned int **) malloc ( (width)*sizeof(unsigned int) ); arraySegmentAligned= (unsigned int **) malloc ( (width)*sizeof(unsigned int) ); 90 for ...

Call to Matlab functions from C/C++
I need call to matlab fminsearch function from a c/c++ program. Has matlab a c++ library available? Thanks "Alain" <alainc@euskalnet.net> wrote in message <hkoshv$145$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I need call to matlab fminsearch function from a c/c++ program. Has matlab a c++ library available? > > Thanks See the C/C++ MATLAB external interface doc. http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/apiref/bqoqnz0.html James Tursa ...

C/C++ to matlab
Hello, I have a code. I need to change that code for matlab. I am wandering if there is an article so I can read before start. Thank you "Ongun Palaoglu" <ongun@mac.com> wrote in message <hae0r2$erv$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hello, I have a code. I need to change that code for matlab. I am wandering if there is an article so I can read before start. Thank you check matlab help and read mex file creation. its pretty simple to call c from matlab. "Maya " <priyaravi_22@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <hae4mr$nf6$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > "Ongun Palaoglu" <ongun@mac.com> wrote in message <hae0r2$erv$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > > Hello, I have a code. I need to change that code for matlab. I am wandering if there is an article so I can read before start. Thank you > > check matlab help and read mex file creation. its pretty simple to call c from matlab. Dear Maya, I do not want to call the function. I want to change the language to Matlabs own language . "Ongun Palaoglu" <ongun@mac.com> wrote in message <hae5r1$59l$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > "Maya " <priyaravi_22@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <hae4mr$nf6$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > > "Ongun Palaoglu" <ongun@mac.com> wrote in message <hae0r2$erv$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > > > Hello, I have a code. I need to change that code for matlab. I am wandering if th...

c code calling self C++ library
Now, I want to use C code calling library which is created by g++, how could I define the c++ library header file? it should be extern "C" { ..... } ? On Jul 12, 11:15=A0am, Wang WolfLouis <wolflouisw...@gmail.com> wrote: > Now, I want to use C code calling library which is created =A0by g++, > how could I define the c++ library header file? > it should be extern "C" { > > .... > > } > > ? Whatever function or variable exposed in extern "C" block can be used by C source . A function which is declared to have C linkage can use all the features of C++ but it's parameter and return type should be accessible from C source from where you are calling this code. Wang WolfLouis <wolflouiswang@gmail.com> writes: > Now, I want to use C code calling library which is created by g++, > how could I define the c++ library header file? > it should be extern "C" { > > .... > > } > > ? C++ defines features for C++ code calling C, and C calling C++. C does not. So a C++ newsgroup will likely get you better information. But first, take a look at the C++ FAQ, <http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/>, particularly section 32. -- Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst-u@mib.org <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst> Nokia "We must do something. This is something. Therefore, we must do this." -- Antony Jay and Jonathan Lynn, "Yes Minister" ...

running a c code in matlab
hey i am wondering how to convert a code written in c into matlab code.OR how can i run a code written in c from matlab. "Avishek " <trust_abhishek@hotmail.com> wrote in message <iok91j$p1l$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > hey i am wondering how to convert a code written in c into matlab code.OR how can i run a code written in c from matlab. Hi Look at the External Interfaces of the MATLAB User's Guide. Wayne ...

Run C code in Matlab
Hi everyone, I have never used/compiled C codes before and I am trying to run one in Matlab at the moment. Here's how I did it in a Mac OS: Input "mex -setup" at the command line I got the following options: The options files available for mex are: 1: /Applications/MATLAB_R2010aSV.app/bin/gccopts.sh : Template Options file for building gcc MEX-files 2: /Applications/MATLAB_R2010aSV.app/bin/mexopts.sh : Template Options file for building MEX-files via the system ANSI compiler 0: Exit with no changes Enter the number of the compiler (0-2): 2 Overwrite /Users/username/.matlab/R2010a/mexopts.sh ([y]/n)? y Then I wrote the following in the command line mex filename.c and got ??? Error using ==> mex at 222 Unable to complete successfully. I tried running it with option 1 but got the same error message. Any idea if this is a compiling error or if it is actually an error within the code. The code is very long and hence it is not a good idea to post it here. If anyone has the time to assist with this query I can email the code instead. I appreciate any input thanks Emma "Emma Robertson" wrote in message <j3tfg5$l10$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi everyone, > > I have never used/compiled C codes before and I am trying to run one in Matlab at the moment. Here's how I did it in a Mac OS: > > Input "mex -setup" at the command line > > I ...

libmx.dll not consistent, calling matlab from C/C++
I have been trying to call matlab from c/c++ with libeng.lib. I have gotten the program to compile and link but when I try to run it, I get the following error message: The procedure entry point mxIsMexLogical cannot be located in the dynamic link library libmx.dll." So, I downloaded a new copy of libmx.dll from http://www.dlldll.com/libmx.dll_download.html and it worked fine. But when I started Matlab from the windows start menu I get the error messge: "The procedure entry point ?get_dimensions@mxArray_tag@@QEBAPEB_KXZ cannot be located in the dynamic link library libmx.dll." So I need to keep switching between the dll's everytime I want to switch between calling matlab from C/C++ and activating windows from the start menu. I am using 2008b and get same error with 2008a. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks. ...

need help for matlab c++ code
hi friends , 1)i have a C++ program for resource allocation for real time services in ofdm systems.I need to call this program to return the capacity for each user to draw a graph in matlab can anybody elucidate the steps how to embed the particular program in matlab. 2)i need to take input from rayleigh fading function in matlab to the c + program could somebody tell how to do that tooo On 20 Feb, 05:07, "sharad kumar.j" <aryansmit3...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi friends , > 1)i have a C++ program for resource allocation for real time services > in ofdm systems.I need to call this program to return the capacity for > each user to draw a graph in matlab can anybody elucidate the steps > how to embed the particular program in matlab. > 2)i need to take input from rayleigh fading function in matlab to the c > + program could somebody tell how to do that tooo Check out the External Interfaces part of the matlab documentation. Rune ...

use a C code in matlab (Linux)
Hi, I try to use C code as a function in my matlab code... This code was originally created for Windows users and compiled in .dll . In fact I just want to know how to create a equivalent of a .dll file in linux. thx On 15 Feb, 09:31, "Pierre " <pi.b...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I try to use C code as a function in my matlab code... This code was orig= inally =A0created for Windows users and compiled in .dll . > In fact I just want to know how to create a equivalent of a .dll file in = linux. The question is trivial, but the solution might not be. Well, it almost certainly is not. Windows and linux are two different operating systems (OSs). That is, two different ways to handle the interface between the hardware inside the computer, and the software that is supposed to run on the computer. Even if the two OSs run on the same hardware platform, the solutions chosen for a number of common tasks - like how to organize and integrate libraries - can differ very substantially. In other words: You need to re-compile the library from the C source code. Even if you get hold of that source code you are not done. At a bare minimum you will have to change certain library interface issues - the ways functionality inside the library is exposed to the calling programs. But this is not all - you will almost certainly need to do more: C and C++ are standardized languages in the sense that a standard defines a *minimum* supported set of functions, keywords and ...

converting c language code to matlab
i am new to matlab and i want to know how to convert c language coding to matlab. i keep coming across mex file conversion and stuff like that, but all that goes over my head.. can anyone pls explain to me in plain english, how to convert/call c program to matlab? On 17 Sep, 18:11, "Maya " <priyaravi...@yahoo.co.in> wrote: > i am new to matlab and i want to know how to convert c language coding to= matlab. i keep coming across mex file conversion and stuff like that, but = all that goes over my head.. can anyone pls explain to me in plain english,= how to convert/call c program to matlab? To *convert* C code to matlaB: Re-implement the algorithms. To *call* C programs: Consult the External Interfaces documentation, specifically the example C code shipped with matlab. Rune ...

copyright on C code generated by Matlab
The recent release of Matlab version 2011a has a new code generation product called Matlab Coder. It is a new product which generates portable C/C++ code directly from Matlab code. Its license fee is already covered by the site-license from my university. Lets say the C code works as I think, can MathWorks claim copyright on: 1) the C code generated from Matlab code, or 2) tools that based on that piece of C code? If finally everything written in Matlab can be transformed to C/C++ code, and it works, then the final code will be not only faster but also freely available to anyone including those who do not have Matlab installed? Am I too optimistic? Link to some 1-2 mins 'Apple style' advertisements: http://www.mathworks.com/products/new_products/latest_features.html Jian "Jian " <ren.jian@msn.com> wrote in message news:iopje3$pth$1@fred.mathworks.com... > The recent release of Matlab version 2011a has a new code generation > product called Matlab Coder. It is a new product which generates portable > C/C++ code directly from Matlab code. > > Its license fee is already covered by the site-license from my university. > Lets say the C code works as I think, can MathWorks claim copyright on: 1) > the C code generated from Matlab code, or 2) tools that based on that > piece of C code? > > If finally everything written in Matlab can be transformed to C/C++ code, > and it works, then the final code will be not onl...

matlab code for c-means algorithm
please sent me matlab coding for fuzzy c-means algorithm http://www.mathworks.com/products/fuzzylogic/demos.html?file=/products/demos/shipping/fuzzy/fcmdemo_codepad.html "poonkothai sundaram" <kothai_tbt@yahoo.com> wrote in message <hmg0vt$c0n$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > please sent me matlab coding for fuzzy c-means algorithm On Monday, March 1, 2010 4:22:05 AM UTC-5, poonkothai sundaram wrote: > please sent me matlab coding for fuzzy c-means algorithm This code is for Gray image. Could you please suggest the same for color image segmentation. Thanks & regards ...

Web resources about - calling Matlab code from C/C++ code - comp.soft-sys.matlab

London Calling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
London Calling is the third studio album by the English punk rock band The Clash . It was released in the United Kingdom on 14 December 1979 ...

List of country calling codes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of country calling codes defined by ITU-T recommendations E.123 and E.164 , also called IDD ( International Direct Dialling ) ...

Free VoIP Calling Added To Facebook Messenger For IOS In The U.K.
Voice-over-Internet-protocol calling has made its way across the pond for Facebook Messenger users, as the social network updated its iOS version ...

Facebook Video Calling - Facebook
Bring your conversations to life on Facebook. With face-to-face video calling, now you can watch your friends smile, wink and LOL. To get started, ...

Orange telecom announces partnership with Facebook to launch social calling app
French telecommunications company Orange today announced a partnership with Facebook to offer a social calling application that will allow users ...

Berlin Calling (@neuraum) on Twitter

Calling all foodies: Here comes @TwitterFood
There are many thousands of food-related Tweets people send on Twitter each day – Tweets about meals, ingredients, favorites, recipes and dining ...

YUBISASHI NIPPON CALLING ENGLISH for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get YUBISASHI NIPPON CALLING ENGLISH on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

AT&T now officially supports Wi-Fi Calling for international travels
AT&T is currently sending out text messages letting eligible customers know that they may use Wi-Fi Calling when traveling abroad. Users on iOS ...

Snapchat 2.0 adds video calling, stickers and more
... favorite social network by far, and their latest update makes it even more awesome.Snapchat 2.0 adds tons of new features including video calling, ...