calling matlab code from Visual Studio & converting standard c types to matlab

Hiya,

I'm writing c language code & I'd like to be able to integrate a
number of matlab functions to my code. I've tried to do this with the
visual studio add in, but it always generates errors. I'm able to
compile c code with the matlab compiler, but whenever I try to call a
matlab function this causes errors.

How does one compile c++ code with matlab? And when I'm at it, how can
standard c variable types(int, double...) be converted to matlab types
(and in the opposite direstion too)?

Thanks for your help
0
a.ball (8)