Calling of Matlab from java

Can Anyone tell me in detail how to call Matlab functions from a java
program??
There may be one option called JMatLink??
Is it suitable to call all the possible functions of Matlab??
Waiting for an early response from somebody
Thanking You
Regards
-Amit Anand

Get a result from Matlab to Java (Call Matlab from JAVA
Hi all, I am having trouble getting the return value from matlab to JAVA. I have tried Kamin Whitehouse 's code(matlabcontrol.java) and get working for eval and feval, but having trouble using blockingFeval function which returnts the value of matlab. The problem I am having is it returns some value valid only in matlab workspace and when I play around with the return value in matlab, it works fine but in Java program it is just junk data. I corresponded with Kamin and he thinks that jmi.jar has been changed since he developed the class. The matlab library now returns the handle of t...

matlab in JAVA or java in MATLAB?
Hi guys I am now experencing a great difficulty in the interation between java and matlab. I have an objective function written in JAVA with has method return an numerical number, i call it 'profit'. The nature of this obtive function (ObjFun.java) is that it takes an parameter input, say C, with different C value, the returned profit value is different. Eventually I want to find the optimized C value which produce the maximun profit (C will be under constrains). Initially I want to use linprog or fminsearch in matlab. So I tried the command in matlab that excutes my ObjFun.ja...

Java Jar Files and Matlab need to call my SAX parser from java in matlab
All, I have a java SAX parser that I want to call from matlab. I did the research and figured out how to load the jar containing the class in matlab. Problem is I called my file and apparrently the matlab version doesn't support the SAX parser and/or the JDBC drivers I use to interact with a database. Is there another way to do this other than loading the class into matlab which obviously failed. Would I be able to call the jar somehow with a system command? Thanx Ryan ...

Calling matlab from java (windows), and running the java code not using the matlab JVM
Hello, I want to know if there is a way to call matlab from java (in windows), but not by calling the java code from matlab. I want to use a different JVM than the one matlab uses. In linux it is simple since I can use input/output redirection, is there a way to do this in windows (I have matlab 5.3, pretty old version). Thanks a lot, Nili. ...

Eclipse RCP and MATLAB (calling MATLAB from JAVA)
Dear all I need some help about using Eclipse RCP with MATLAB. I want receive input variables from web (probably using Eclipse RCP, I just heard about Eclipse RCP) and calcuate something and generate figure or animation in MATLAB. Finally, send the result to the web and display them using Eclipse RCP. I know about MATLAB Web Server (MWS). However, MWS has some limitation, so I want to combine Eclipse RCP with MATLAB for more compatibility. Could you help me ? The example will be greate help for me. Thanks in advance. ...

Call a Matlab function from Java running in matlab.
Hi guys. I really apologize for asking this question, since I'm sure it is either basic or not possible, but I have been reading through the documentation and can't seem to figure this out, since the examples look like they just send and receive variables from the Java methods. Could anyone give me a short example of how to call a method from a Java object that causes some sort of action to be performed in MATLAB? For example, I would like to: 1) make a new object of MyClass from MATLAB called MyObject. 2) run MyObject.DoSomethingInMatlab() 3) have a statement in DoSomethingInMatlab...

matlab in JAVA or java in MATLAB? #2
Hi guys I am now experencing a great difficulty in the interation between java and matlab. I have an objective function written in JAVA with has method return an numerical number, i call it 'profit'. The nature of this obtive function (ObjFun.java) is that it takes an parameter input, say C, with different C value, the returned profit value is different. Eventually I want to find the optimized C value which produce the maximun profit (C will be under constrains). Initially I want to use linprog or fminsearch in matlab. So I tried the command in matlab that excutes my ObjFun.ja...

Calling matlab from java
Hello All I am trying to call Matlab from java. I am using Brad Phelan's matlab snippet http://xtargets.com/snippets/user/bradphelan/tag/feval to investigate how to do this but all I get is matlab showing "Busy" and basically hanging. I have tried commenting out the semaphore control which "helps" but I then get a null exception because the return value is null. I call my test routine from matlab as follows: TestMat.main({}) My test routine looks like Brad's example: public class TestMat { public static void main(String[] args) { MatlabFunction&l...

mex - matlab calls fortran which calls matlab which calls fortran
Dear All, I'm trying to link matlab and fortran with mex files and engine matlab, in linux OS. My general purpose is the following: 1) a matlab script A calls a mex function B based upon fortran source code 2) mex function B calls another function in matlab C within matlab engine 3) matlab routine C calls another mex file in fortran D While i'm able to do steps 2) and 3), I can't do step 1). Before to show the code, please reply to this simple question: Is it possible to build the overall process 1-3? On 8 Okt, 16:37, "Michele Catalano" <cata...@yahoo.it> wr...

Calling Compiled MATLAB from MATLAB
Hello everyone, How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to be to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), then compile this C code into MEX format and call that. Is there an easier way? I have the MATLAB compiler, so I just need to know what to do with it to get this to work. Thanks in advance, Sina sina.tootoonian wrote: > > > Hello everyone, > > How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called > from within the MATLAB interpreter? A round...

Calling Matlab in C in Matlab
Hi everybody! My problem can be described as follows. I have a tool in Matlab that requires calling an optimisation algorithm in C. This algorithm consists of several C-files, one of which contains the function to be minimised (CFUNCTION), and another is the main algorithm file (CMAIN). Now what I want to do is to call Matlab from CFUNCTION or CMAIN and specify my custom function (MFUNCTION) to be minimised. So, I'm calling Matlab from C from Matlab. I'm a newbie in C and MEX files. Should I rewrite CMAIN as a MEX file and include CFUNCTION in this and then use mxCallMATLAB? Or can...

call matlab from java with MatlabControl.java
If you are trying to call matlab from java, you can use the jmi.jar files that come with matlab. The interface is not obvious, especially because matlab is inherently single threaded and so if you try calling a matlab function from a java function that was called from another matlab function, it will hang forever. You can try using this class that I wrote, which will let you call eval and feval from java functions that are NOT called from matlab functions. you can also use blockingFeval to call matlab functions from java funtions that ARE called from matlab functions (this is ...

matlab calling DLL vs. .exe calling matlab engine
Hello, I'm writing an 3D image recognition which sends commands via RS232 to a Robot which moves to the point in 3D. The problem is the serial interface: sending string commands via serial/fprintf is very slow (I really don't know what matlab makes before sending them) in comparison to e.g. Windows hyperterminal. My question is if it is better to execute a dll out of Matlab-code doing the serial things or viceversus writing a program in c++ which uses the matlab-engine ? What could be the fastest way? What are advantages/disadvantages ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanc...

How to notify Matlab about Java object change in Matlab Java Interface?
Hello, Does anybody has any idea how to update Matlab function about Java object change ? It could be done by polling: while JavaObj.getValue()=='not done yet' pause(1); end But polling is evil. There should be more elegant way to do this job ... I've checked 'Matlab Java Interface' docs : http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/matlab_external/f6671.html , but found nothing on the subject :( Thanks in advance for your help, Could you use javacomponent to set up the object, and set a callback to repond to the changed value? On Apr 21, 5:44=A0pm, &...

methods to call matlab in C C++ and call C C++ in matlab
Hi, I am reading the help documents about how to program matlab and C C++ together and my questions are a little bit general. It seems that are several ways to call matlab in C C++ and another several ways to call C C++ in matlab. Please correct me if I am wrong or missing something when I try to list them. To call matlab code in C C++, are there two methods available? The first one is Matlab engine and the second one is to use MATLAB Compiler mcc to create C or C++ shared libraries from your MATLAB code. To call C C++ in matlab, are there also two methods? The first one is to call funct...

Web resources about - Calling of Matlab from java - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Calling Dr. Death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calling Dr. Death (1943) is the first of the Universal Pictures Inner Sanctum mystery films . The "Inner Sanctum" franchise originated with a ...

List of country calling codes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of country calling codes defined by ITU-T recommendations E.123 and E.164 , also called IDD ( International Direct Dialling ) ...

Calling Batman: Bane Takes Over Ecko Unlimited Facebook Page
Bane, the villain in upcoming Batman feature film The Dark Knight Rises , turned his criminal mind toward the Ecko Unlimited Facebook page , ...

Facebook Video Calling - Facebook
Bring your conversations to life on Facebook. With face-to-face video calling, now you can watch your friends smile, wink and LOL. To get started, ...

Facebook’s Talktime program in India pays new mobile users in calling credit
... Facebook has launched its Talktime program in India which gives every new user who signs up with a mobile device 50 Rupees (almost $1) in calling ...

Berlin Calling (@neuraum) on Twitter

Calling all foodies: Here comes @TwitterFood
There are many thousands of food-related Tweets people send on Twitter each day – Tweets about meals, ingredients, favorites, recipes and dining ...

Rounds Video Calling + Chat for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad ...
Get Rounds Video Calling + Chat on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Rebtel takes back the phone lines with Internet-free calling
... you have friends and family in different countries, it might be expensive keeping up with them other than through Facebook. International calling ...