Can anyone help me that How can i make the MATLAB-simulink model faster?? I am using, MATLAB 7.9.0(R2009b(64-bit).

When i am running my simulation model in MAT-Lab,it takes more time.Can anyone help me that How can i make it faster?? Initially,i kept it on "Normal Mode"...Simulation is very Slow .But,when I kept on "Accelerator Mode"....it is not working means some Error is coming. The Error is:-...
"Unable to locate a Visual C/C++, Watcom, Borland, Intel, or LCC compiler.
Please define one of the following environment variables:

Real-Time Workshop builds with Microsoft Visual C on 64 bit windows require
that the compiler be installed. At least one of these environment variables
is expected to be set:
VS90COMNTOOLS
VS80COMNTOOLS
VS90COMNTOOLS

Please check your Microsoft Visual C installation and ensure the appropriate environemnt variable is set. set WATCOM=<WatcomPath>
set BORLAND=<BorlandPath>
or you can run "mex -setup" to configure the location of
your compiler or to use LCC compiler shipped with MATLAB.
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 19 followers. lunamoonmoon (257) is leader. Post Follow

"chittaranjan pradhan" <chittaranjan.oec@gmail.com> wrote in message
> When i am running my simulation model in MAT-Lab,it takes more time.Can
> anyone help me that How can i make it faster??

Insufficient information to answer.

> Initially,i kept it on "Normal Mode"...Simulation is very Slow .But,when I
> kept on "Accelerator Mode"....it is not working means some Error is
> coming. The Error is:-...
> "Unable to locate a Visual C/C++, Watcom, Borland, Intel, or LCC compiler.
> Please define one of the following environment variables:
>
> Real-Time Workshop builds with Microsoft Visual C on 64 bit windows
> require
> that the compiler be installed. At least one of these environment
> variables is expected to be set:
> VS90COMNTOOLS
> VS80COMNTOOLS
> VS90COMNTOOLS
>

> Please check your Microsoft Visual C installation and ensure the
> appropriate environemnt variable is set. set WATCOM=<WatcomPath>
> set BORLAND=<BorlandPath>
> or you can run "mex -setup" to configure the location of
> your compiler or to use LCC compiler shipped with MATLAB.

Well, did you do as the last sentence of the error suggested? When you did,
what happened?

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

0
slord (13689)

How to solve "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error" in MATLAB?? I am using, MATLAB 7.9.0(R2009b(64-bit
When I am running my MATLAB-Simulink Model,after sometimes it indicates that "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error". How can I overcome these problems and run my model properly... On 3/13/2013 2:14 AM, chittaranjan pradhan wrote: > When I am running my MATLAB-Simulink Model,after sometimes it indicates >that "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error". How can I overcome >these problems and run my model properly... > I think when you get "Memory out Error" then it most likely means you need to acquire more memory for your computer. One way to remedy this is to buy more memory and install it in your computer. This assumes you have already examined your model and made sure you have implemented it in the most efficient manner. --Nasser Thank you, Mr. Nasser I am using 64-bit, MATLAB 2009a version and the memory of the RAM is 16-GB. When I am running my model, it is going to stop after some time and message comes that "Memory allocation Error". Please, help me How to solve this problem and model will work properly. I have deleted most of the scopes. Chittranjan ...

can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab
can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? please do answer this question thank u "Gangamma " <gangvsng@gmail.com> wrote in message <hvmr7h$sn0$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? Yes, Matlab program written in 32/64 bits are compatible accepted MEX file. 64-bit version can handle larger array but does *NOT* improve speed. Br...

can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab #2
can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? please do answer this question thank u ...

which built-in function in Matlab 7.0.4 can replace the 'imfilter' in Matlab 7.0
I'm trying to do an edge detection using Matlab 7.0.4, is there any built-in function can replace 'imfilter' in Matlab 7.0 ? thz a lot. Hi, should still be there in the image processing toolbox. Do you have it installed on your 7.0.4-version? Titus <tylyeung@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1149965596.493689.33070@h76g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I'm trying to do an edge detection using Matlab 7.0.4, > is there any built-in function can replace 'imfilter' in Matlab 7.0 ? > thz a lot. > ...

Can you use zlib from Matlab, only using native Matlab code?
Hello, I'm trying to decompress a file using zlib, for use by my Matlab function. Currently I'm doing it by calling Python midway through my function, but I would like to make it so that I don't need to have Python installed on whatever computer I'm trying to run my function on. I was wondering if there was a way for me to use zlib just using native Matlab code. I don't know much about compression/decompression, so I'm open to any suggestions. I've been searching around for a while, and haven't found anything. Thanks very much ...

Can you use zlib from Matlab, only using native Matlab code? #2
Hello, I'm trying to decompress a file using zlib, for use by my Matlab function. Currently I'm doing it by calling Python midway through my function, but I would like to make it so that I don't need to have Python installed on whatever computer I'm trying to run my function on. I was wondering if there was a way for me to use zlib just using native Matlab code. I don't know much about compression/decompression, so I'm open to any suggestions. I've been searching around for a while, and haven't found anything. Thanks very much On Tue, 05 May 2009 15:24:01 -0400, Thomas Dickinson <geoffrey.seaborn@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I'm trying to decompress a file using zlib, for use by my Matlab > function. Currently I'm doing it by calling Python midway through my > function, but I would like to make it so that I don't need to have > Python installed on whatever computer I'm trying to run my function on. > > I was wondering if there was a way for me to use zlib just using > native Matlab code. I don't know much about compression/decompression, > so I'm open to any suggestions. I've been searching around for a while, > and haven't found anything. > > Thanks very much You cuold try GUNZIP, which the doc says 'uncompresses GNU zip files', not sure if this is the same as zlib though. On May 5, 12:24=A0pm, "Thomas Dickinson" ...

pl. help me reg. STATCOM MODEL/ PROGRAMME USING MATLAB/SIMULINK FOR MY M.TECH. PROJECT WORK AS I AM WEAK IN MATLAB
undefined surya wrote: > > > undefined At t = 0 we were all weak in Matlab, but we got down and learned its strengths and weakness, writing our own code, learning from our mistakes, and as a last resort asking friends and guru's here for assistance, learning from their help makes us even stronger in Matlab, until come the day we know enough to help other learners. If you don't want to follow this tried and tested methodology, and by the lack of effort you have expended in constructing your letter I guess all you want is some mug to do your project for you, then perhaps yo...

7.0 vs. 6.5: (matlab 7.0 does not work) question on using MSVC matlab add-in to generate m-dll to speed-up my program
Dear all, I was using Matlab 6.5 MSVC matlab add-in macro to generate m-MEX-dll used in Matlab for speeding-up my program. I created a new "matlab project" in MSVC 6.0. Then load the m-file "ProcessBitmap.m" which is the m-file I want to convert into MEX dll to use in the matlab command line. Then I built the "dll" file in MSVC 6.0. The generated "ProcessBitmap.dll" can be successfully used in matlab 6.5 command line without any trouble. It can be used inside the matlab command line. Even if I delete the original "m-file", the "ProcessB...

Can I install some toolboxes of Matlab 7.1 service pack in Matlab 7.2
In our laboratory we have one license of Matlab 7.1 service pack (with all tool boxes). Recently, we are not using Matlab 7.1 instead we are using Matlab 7.2. This version of Matlab 7.2 is a new license but we bought only few essential toolboxes like control system toolbox etc. However, recently we need to use Statistics toolbox for some design. Therefore, we have to use two versions of Matlab (i.e. both 7.2 and 7.1) which is inconvenient and time consuming. I would like to know: 1. Is it possible to install the statistics toolbox of Matlab 7.1 service pack in Matlab 7.2 ? 2. If possible, wh...

can not start matlab 7 with desktop,but matlab -nojvm is ok
Locking assertion failure. Backtrace: #0 /usr/lib/libxcb-xlib.so.0 [0x7f28106f59fc] #1 /usr/lib/libxcb-xlib.so.0(xcb_xlib_unlock+0x24) [0x7f28106f5ab4] #2 /usr/lib/libX11.so.6(_XReply+0x268) [0x7f281186a698] #3 /opt/matlab/sys/java/jre/glnxa64/jre1.4.2/lib/amd64/libawt.so(XineramaQueryScreens+0xd7) [0x7f27b98851e7] #4 /opt/matlab/sys/java/jre/glnxa64/jre1.4.2/lib/amd64/libawt.so(xineramaInit+0x4b) [0x7f27b984c95b] #5 /opt/matlab/sys/java/jre/glnxa64/jre1.4.2/lib/amd64/libawt.so(awt_init_Display+0xfd) [0x7f27b984cacd] #6 /opt/matlab/sys/java/jre/glnxa64/jre1.4.2/lib/amd64/libawt.so(Java_sun_aw...

How can I use VC++ 6.0 under Matlab 7.1?
Hey All, How can I use VC++ 6.0 under Matlab 7.1? I know how to use VC++ 6.0 under Matlab 6.5. It is said there are somethings have been changed and I don't know where. please email to me:liujie1008_cn@hotmail.com if you know. Hi, I tried using Matlab 7.0 with VC and after a long time i found out that there is no support in Matlab 7.0 for the VC compiler. I read it in the Matlab documentation. If i remember correctly, it came under the topic of Matlab supported compilers. Jack wrote: > > > Hey All, > > How can I use VC++ 6.0 under Matlab 7.1? > I know how to use VC++...

error using matlab script block with matlab 7.0
Hello, &nbsp; I'm using along several months in my vi's the matlab script block using 6.1 and 6.5 matlab script version and I haven't got any problem. Today I've installed matlab 7.0 and the matlab script block, but matlab script block never shows errors and I dont' know whyit happens. &nbsp; Someone knows which can be the problem.....is not compatible with matlab 7.0....i have to update labview?? &nbsp; Thanks &nbsp; Larson Thank you very much diego....i haven't found this forum topic. &nbsp; Bye! ...

HELP how can I use the GA toolbox in Matlab 7 with integer variables
I am trying to used GA toolbox in MatLab7 to optimize a function. this function deals with integer variables. The GA solution gives real numbers. The answer for my question (I think)is in the type of population, bit string or duble vector. but i could not figure out how to use it. Can some one help me out. thanks ...

Can I compose musical tunes using MATLAB/SIMULINK , please help me
Dear all, I am a guy who is interested in audio. Please some one help me to produce music out of MATLAB / SIMULINK. Where to start from... DEVANAND T On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:17:01 -0400, DEVANAND <devanandiamin7@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear all, > I am a guy who is interested in audio. Please some one > help me to produce music out of MATLAB / SIMULINK. Where to start from... > > DEVANAND T I am not sure about music, but for a 'sound' see: doc sound Search for 'sound' in the document and go over other links. ...

matlab 7.0 can't use maple functions? why
e.g.: mhelp series but returns: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Segmentation violation detected at Tue Aug 24 22:26:26 2004 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Configuration: MATLAB Version: 7.0.0.19920 (R14) Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Window System: Version 5.1 (Build 2600) Processor ID: x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 9, GenuineIntel Virtual Machine: Java 1.4.2 with Sun Microsystems Inc. Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode) Default Charset: ibm-1386_P100-2002 Register State: EAX = 00000000 EBX = 00cddbd0 ECX = 00000000 EDX = 012fd030 ESI = 012fd030 EDI = 00000000 EBP = 00cdcf24 ESP = 00cdc994 EIP = 02f71c62 FLG = 00010246 Stack Trace: [0] maplec.dll:0x02f71c62(0, 0x00cddb40, 2, 0x00cddbd0) [1] libmex.dll:_mexRunMexFile(0, 0x00cddb40, 2, 0x00cddbd0) + 71 bytes [2] libmex.dll:public: virtual void __thiscall Mfh_mex::dispatch_file(int,struct mxArray_tag * *,int,struct mxArray_tag * *)(0, 0x00cddb40, 2, 0x00cddbd0) + 157 bytes [3] m_dispatcher.dll:public: virtual void __thiscall Mfh_file::dispatch_fh(int,struct mxArray_tag * *,int,struct mxArray_tag * *)(0, 0x00cddb40, 2, 0x00cddbd0) + 273 bytes [4] m_interpreter.dll:public: void __thiscall ResolverFunctionDesc::CallFunction(int,struct mxArray_tag * * const,int,struct mxArray_tag * * const)(0, 0x00cddb40, 2, 0x00cddbd0) + 246 bytes [5] m_interpreter.dll:public: bool __thiscall Resolve...

64-bit Matlab scripts on 32-bit Matlab?
Hello, I wish to use script which perform some simple calculations on NetCDF variables and store result values as a matrix. Author claims that script needs 64-bit MATLAB version installed on Linux machine. Unfortunately, although I have 64-bit machine, under Linux I have access to 32-bit MATLAB only. Following warning is returned: Error using class The CLASS function must be called from a class constructor. Could you tell me: - what (in terms of syntax, available functions, methods, objects) are the differences between 64-bit and 32-bit MATLAB? - is it possible to workaround such problems in 32-bit MATLAB? - will it be possible to run mentioned script in 64-bit MATLAB under Windows? "Mateusz" wrote in message <leddln$pfc$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hello, > > I wish to use script which perform some simple calculations on NetCDF variables and store result values as a matrix. Author claims that script needs 64-bit MATLAB version installed on Linux machine. > > Unfortunately, although I have 64-bit machine, under Linux I have access to 32-bit MATLAB only. > Following warning is returned: > > Error using class > The CLASS function must be called from a class constructor. > > Could you tell me: > - what (in terms of syntax, available functions, methods, objects) are the differences between 64-bit and 32-bit MATLAB? > - is it possible to workaround such problems in 32-bit MATLAB? > -...

Using Matlab 6.5 To load Matlab 7.0 Figures
As suggested in my subject I am trying to use Matlab 6.5 to load a Matlab 7.0 updated .fig file. The command I am using is: hgload filename; the error I recieve is: ??? Error using ==> load Unable to read MAT file z:\xbr_prop\proptool\V7.0.6\PROP\xbr_tool_prop_fig3.fig See FILEFORMATS for a list of known file types and the functions used to read them. Error in ==> \\Resbed-easrv\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\matlab\iofun\hgload.m On line 45 ==> fileVars = load(filename,'-mat'); Error in ==> z:\xbr_prop\proptool\V7.0.6\PROP\prop_7_gui.m On line 2 ==> hgload xbr_tool_prop_fig3;...

Java program using Matlab JA Builder can not find matlab libraries
Hi all: We are trying to run a java program calling Matlab. When we run our program, we get the following error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Failed to find the library libmwmclmcrrt.7.10.dylib, required by MATLAB Builder JA, on java.library.path Therefore we proceed and add the following VM argument: -Djava.library.path=/Applications/MATLAB_R2009a.app/bin/maci/ Now we get a different error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.LinkageError: dlopen (/Applications/MATLAB_R2009a.app/bin/maci/libnativemcl.jnilib, 9): Library not loaded: libt...

Simulink Coder / TMF question: how to get a <model>.bat file for x86 using 64 bit Matlab?
Hello, I'm trying to write a template makefile that will produce 32-bit binaries on a 64 bit installation of Matlab. So far, I set CPU = i386 in the .tmf file, but it still tries to produce a 64-bit binary. I could also narrow down the problem to the <model>.bat file which is generated automatically. Basically, Matlab 64 bit writes the first line as: call "%VS100COMNTOOLS%..\..\VC\vcvarsall.bat" AMD64 and the only thing I need to do is remove AMD64 and it works. So how can I get the Simulink Coder not to omit this in the generated .bat file??? Is there a specific value for COMPILER_TOOL_CHAIN that I can use? It seems that COMPILER_TOOL_CHAIN = vc implies 64 bit on a 64bit installation of Matlab... Thanks in advance for any help on this subject! Best regards, Fritz > So how can I get the Simulink Coder not to omit this in the generated .bat file??? Sorry, there was a typo. It should of course be: So how can I get the Simulink Coder to omit this [the AMD64 argument to vcvarsall.bat] in the generated .bat file??? ...

can anybody please help me to make matlab code for downlink MC-CDMA transmitter using OVSF with scrambling code?
I am trying to verify the Rake &LMMSE&RZF receivers for downlink multi carrier cdma in both time domain and frequency domain i need help to get stareted from the transmitter to my receivers ...

please can any one post the matlab script for these s&#8226; generate 100 random number or use the test data provided by the standard; &#8226; write Convolution Encoder using MATLAB script; Then you n
&#8226; generate 100 random number or use the test data provided by the standard; &#8226; write Convolution Encoder using MATLAB script; Then you need to verify the Convolution Encoder by &#8226; calling MATLAB built in Convolution Encoder function ; &#8226; calling MATLAB built in Viterbi Decoder function vinay vish wrote: > &#8226; generate 100 random number or use the test data provided by the standard; > &#8226; write Convolution Encoder using MATLAB script; > Then you need to verify the Convolution Encoder by > &#8226; calling MATLAB built in ...

Matlab 7.0 R14 problem in Windows 7 64-bit
Hi all, Does anyone know how to fix this problem. Matlab 7.0 R14 installed fine on Windows 7 64-bit, but when I start Matlab it opens, but then closes down after 1 second or so. My processor is Phenom II X6 X1055T 2.8 GHz. Thx for Ur help if U know, Kaare "Kaare " <kaare.simonsen@hsbcib.com> wrote in message news:i1hemf$e77$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hi all, > > Does anyone know how to fix this problem. Matlab 7.0 R14 installed fine > on Windows 7 64-bit, but when I start Matlab it opens, but then closes > down after 1 second or so. My processor...

matlab 64 bits for windows 7 64 bits
Hi all, can anybody tell me which matlab versions are 64 bits?? Now I have matlab 32 bits installed on my windows 7 64 bits and I am facing problems of memory while handling big sized matrices. I saw that matlab 64 bits provides much less memory constraints regarding matrix size. Thanks for help "Nefissa " <kh2i.kh2i@gmail.com> wrote in message news:im7mfc$j9a$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hi all, > > can anybody tell me which matlab versions are 64 bits?? > Now I have matlab 32 bits installed on my windows 7 64 bits and I am > facing problems of memory ...

[Mac 10.4.10, MATLAB 7.4] MATLAB can't find my X11
How do I tell MATLAB where to find my X11? I have both dynamic and static X11 libraries in my /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/X11R6/lib path, but can't start MATLAB because, so it says, it can't find my X11. I tried downloading and (re)installing X11, but couldn't 'cause, I was told, I already have a newer version on my computer! I tried (re)installing MATLAB, but get the message "Can't find X11. You may go ahead and install MATLAB, but you won't be able to run it 'til you install X11" Well, the X11 installer won't let me install it 'cause...

Web resources about - Can anyone help me that How can i make the MATLAB-simulink model faster?? I am using, MATLAB 7.9.0(R2009b(64-bit). - comp.soft-sys.matlab

The Smart Emergency Response System Using MATLAB and Simulink - YouTube
In the aftermath of an earthquake, every second counts for disaster victims. Imagine a system that can locate people quickly and help first responders ...