Can I eliminate the "Maximize","Minimize",and "Close" buttons of a figure window?

Hi.
    I want to eliminate these buttons on the up-right corner of the
figure window. Can I use the 'set' function of MATLAB to realize this
goal?
    Thanks!
0
junziyang

junziyang wrote:

> Hi.
> I want to eliminate these buttons on the up-right corner of the
> figure window. Can I use the 'set' function of MATLAB to realize
> this
> goal?
> Thanks!

Cannot be done (with R13) AFAIK / per
0
poi3 (1061)
8/28/2004 7:26:36 PM
per isakson wrote:

> junziyang wrote:
>>

>> Hi.
>> I want to eliminate these buttons on the up-right corner of the
>> figure window. Can I use the 'set' function of MATLAB to
realize
>> this
>> goal?
>> Thanks!
>
> Cannot be done (with R13) AFAIK / per

Can R14 do the job?Thanks!
0
junziyang
8/29/2004 12:39:34 AM
"junziyang" <junziyang@126.com> wrote in message
> per isakson wrote:
>>

>> junziyang wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi.
>>> I want to eliminate these buttons on the up-right corner of the
>>> figure window. Can I use the 'set' function of MATLAB to
> realize
>>> this
>>> goal?
>>> Thanks!
>>
>> Cannot be done (with R13) AFAIK / per
>
> Can R14 do the job?Thanks!

Do you mean hide the title bar?

If you want to hide the whole title bar, you cannnot do that from Matlab 7,
but you can do that with some hack from Windows WIN32 API.

If you don't want to hide the whole title bar, but just want to hide the
"Max", "Min", "Close" icons, there is no way in Matlab, no easy way in
WIN32API, you may need to subclass the Windows window class and paint your
own window at window repaint event... but it is doable.

0
losemind (316)