Cell Tracking Algorithms

I am working on a cell tracking problem,wherein multiple cells have to be tracked over a number of video frames (black and white).We have used bipartite matching to solve the problem,using only the cell centres.The area or contour of the cells cannot be used since the images are too noisy;filtering results in loss of such information.Now in order to test the efficiency of our method we need to compare it against some other well established tracking algorithms.Can anyone suggest some algorithm of this sort,which can be applied to black and white images and only uses the position information (I have come across a number of algorithms which use colour/contour/area on the net)???
0
Rohit
10/10/2010 5:15:05 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 210355 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow