Changing operation of rate transition blocks (Simulink)

I am using rate transition blocks in one of my Simulink/SPS models.The block is supposed to show a label on the block in order to indicate the type of operation (e.g. ZOH, 1/Z, NoOp, etc.).  However, even if the block seems to work, it always shows: NoOp. Not sure why that is the case.

Instead of a ZOH, I would like to use a FOH operation of the rate transition block. However, it does not seem to be very straight forward task as the block itself does not allow for direct manipulation of the rate transition block operation.

My question is, does anyone know how to manipulate the operation of rate transition blocks (i.e. changing the operation of for example ZOH into FOH.)?

I am using version R2007a
0
jschud9 (4)