Codes are all shown in the matlab window when running matlab

I am using matlab 6.5.0.

Today, when I wrote some codes in the M-editor and run by using F5,
all contents of the codes appear in the main matlab window. This is
quite strange and never happened before.

I tried to shorten the codes and run some simple test. Still the
same. So it has nothing to do with what I wrote in the program.

I suspect that I turned on some setting in matlab without realizing
it. Anyone can give a hint on how to turn this display off?

Thanks.

You probably turned echo on.

Try echo off all

Or go to File -> Preferences -> Command Window and uncheck Echo on

HTH

P.

On Mar 6, 8:13 pm, Stan <StanREMOVET...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using matlab 6.5.0.
>
> Today, when I wrote some codes in the M-editor and run by using F5,
> all contents of the codes appear in the main matlab window. This is
> quite strange and never happened before.
>
> I tried to shorten the codes and run some simple test. Still the
> same. So it has nothing to do with what I wrote in the program.
>
> I suspect that I turned on some setting in matlab without realizing
> it. Anyone can give a hint on how to turn this display off?
>
> Thanks.

Problem solved after restart Matlab.

 Stan wrote:

> I am using matlab 6.5.0.
>
> Today, when I wrote some codes in the M-editor and run by using F5,
> all contents of the codes appear in the main matlab window. This is
> quite strange and never happened before.
>
> I tried to shorten the codes and run some simple test. Still the
> same. So it has nothing to do with what I wrote in the program.
>
> I suspect that I turned on some setting in matlab without realizing
> it. Anyone can give a hint on how to turn this display off?
>
> Thanks.
Indeed I turned echo on.

Thanks!

palo wrote:

> You probably turned echo on.
>
> Try echo off all
>
> Or go to File -> Preferences -> Command Window and uncheck
Echo on

> HTH
>
> P.
>
> On Mar 6, 8:13 pm, Stan <StanREMOVET...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am using matlab 6.5.0.
>>
>> Today, when I wrote some codes in the M-editor and run by using
> F5,
>> all contents of the codes appear in the main matlab window.
This
> is
>> quite strange and never happened before.
>>
>> I tried to shorten the codes and run some simple test. Still
the
>> same. So it has nothing to do with what I wrote in the program.
>>
>> I suspect that I turned on some setting in matlab without
> realizing
>> it. Anyone can give a hint on how to turn this display off?
>>
>> Thanks.

Run Matlab ... from Matlab
Hello, Is there any limitation to run Matlab from Matlab, as a system command, on Linux platforms ? I tried to start Matlab, both using the ! syntax (!matlab&) or the system command (system('matlab&')), the Matlab splash screen appears, but the new Matlab session closes rapidly . When I do the same with a script of mine (system('matlab -r "myscript"&')), my script is being executed, but Matlab finally crashes . If I remove the &, it works well, but the first Matlab session is blocked till I close the second one . I run Matlab on a Linux 64bits pla...

Calling matlab from java (windows), and running the java code not using the matlab JVM
Hello, I want to know if there is a way to call matlab from java (in windows), but not by calling the java code from matlab. I want to use a different JVM than the one matlab uses. In linux it is simple since I can use input/output redirection, is there a way to do this in windows (I have matlab 5.3, pretty old version). Thanks a lot, Nili. ...

Run a Matlab code without matlab
Hi I've programmed a matlab code and i want to use it on my home computer. The problem is that matlab isn't installed. Is there any possibility to run a matlab code without matlab? Thanks uwe ugarcia > Is there any possibility to run a matlab code without matlab... no us ugarcia <uwe.gallaun@stud.unileoben.ac.at> wrote in message <7936ab9b-c811-44e3-a59d-8e3bbd877756@a26g2000prf.googlegroups.com>... > Hi > I've programmed a matlab code and i want to use it on my home > computer. The problem is that matlab isn't installed. Is there any > possibility...

Run MATLAB code without MATLAB
I'm interested in running MATLAB code without having MATLAB installed. Particularly, I'd be interested in being able to call MATLAB code from Java (!!) or C (less desirable), because if I say, make some application that uses MATLAB code, then I don't wanna require users who download it to have MATLAB installed. What is the best route to take with this? Is it possible to simply interface MATLAB code from Java? On Jan 17, 12:32 pm, "Rob B" <rrbramb...@gmail.com> wrote: > I'm interested in running MATLAB code without having MATLAB > installed. Particu...

Is the matlab compiler faster than just running your code in Matlab?
Hi, I made a very complicated orbit model for calculating the error motion of a spindle. If run my program it takes several days to end the calculation. I optimized my code using the profiler. However, my calculation still takes some days.... If I use the Matlab compiler (.exe) for my calculations, will this save a lot of calculation time compared with running my program just in Matlab? Any suggestion is welcome! "Hermano Cappa" wrote in message <ik8jcs$dnh$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > If I use the Matlab compiler (.exe) for my calculations, will this save a lot ...

Making MATLAB code independent to run on machine not having matlab installed
Hello Everyone, I am implementing one image compression algorithm. I want the code I have written in the MATLAB to run on the machines which do not have MATLAB installed on them. Can anyone suggest me how to do this? use: Matlab Compiler or any of the Matlab Application Deployment Targets: MATLAB� Builder for Excel� MATLAB� Builder for .NET MATLAB� Builder for Java� Look up the documentations for these toolboxes: <http://www.mathworks.com/products/product_listing/index.html> (scroll to the bottom of the toolboxes list). ...

Display problem in Matlab Figure windows on mac running matlab remotely
I am running matlab remotely using x11 and I am having trouble with the display in figure windows, such as with use of plot() command. The figure will appear with the correct information, but the color mapping seems to be off, and most often the window appears with a mix of purple and green colors instead of black and white. I am running a mac (10.4.11) where I connect remotely using x11 to a linux server where matlab 2007a is installed. I would appreciate any assistance. ...

Running a GA code (from Matlab 7.1) in matlab 6.1
I have a m file of Genetc algorithm code which is written using the GA toolbox of Matlab 7.I wanted to run this code on a server which is having matlab 6.1..I tried copying all the GA toolbox files and use it along with my code in matlab 6.1.But it is giving an error using function builtin.when i opened the builtin.m file it shows some unintelligible characters.. Is it possible to run this code on matlab 6.1 by any means.. Anil Biradar wrote: > > > I have a m file of Genetc algorithm code which is written using the > GA toolbox of Matlab 7.I wanted to run this code on a server wh...

MATLAB algorithm to MATLAB function code or C code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented code or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,le...

running matlab gui executable(.exe) file in windows without matlab installed.
is it possible to run an executable file derived from matlab gui, in windows pc without matlab and MCR installed? praveen "praveen " <praveenignatius17@gmail.com> wrote in message <hg7epv$ntp$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > is it possible to run an executable file derived from matlab gui, in windows pc without matlab and MCR installed? > > praveen My understanding - for what its worth - is that you need to have either Matlab or the MCR installed. Regards Dave Robinson "Dave Robinson" <dave.robinson@somewhere.biz> wrote in message &...

converting c++ code to Matlab code using Matlab 9
im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks "fatima " <fatima_naseem2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i8ugqn$e9p$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these c...

MATLAB talking to MATLAB?
For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) talking to a server program (also MATLAB executable) to query data. Is there any easy way to accomplish that? I appreciate any help that I can get on that. Thanks. Cheers, Hoi Oops, I forgot to mention. There are multiple clients querying the server, so I guess serial objects + remote serial port wouldn't work. "Hoi Wong" <wonghoi.ee@gmail.com_> wrote in message news:f3ald6$gg4$1@news.Stanford.EDU... > For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) > talking to a ser...

Suddenly Linux matlab cannot use my classes and objects in .m-scripts. In windows matlab the code is ok!
Started ubuntu today. fiesty 7.04. Accepted som updates. Tried to run my matlab code in MATLAB R2006b(64bit). I notice I cannot run scripts that uses my @classes. Last time I used the Linux computer the code worked just fine. Incredibly enough I can define my objects in the command window, but using them in simple .m-scripts is not allowed. That is, object oriented programming does no longer work in scripts. If this was a path thing it would not still work in the command window? or? Under Windows matlab R2006a the code is working fine. Does anybody have any idea of what might have happened? ...

C++ Mex file crashes matlab on 64bit linux, but not 32 bit windows, but program runs fine outside Matlab
Hello, I have written a mex gateway function to a C++ class. If I compile this mex function on 32Bit windows using R2008a I have no problems. If I compile and run on Matlab R2011a running 64bit Scientific Linux (a version of Red Hat Enterprize Linux) matlab exits with a segfault when the mexfunction is called, although it appears to run about halfway through the program. The C++ class can be compiled and run (with a main function) outside of Matlab on both platforms with no errors. I am using Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition on the windows machine, and gcc 4.4.5 on the Linux machine. ...

Web resources about - Codes are all shown in the matlab window when running matlab - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Running - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the type of locomotion in humans. For running in horses, see Horse gait . For locomotion in dogs, see Gait (dog) . For ...

Inside Running: Trainers unhappy with Geelong Racing Club after track switch - HeraldSun Search Search ...
TRAINERS weren’t happy with the decision by the Geelong Racing Club on Sunday morning to switch Monday’s trials from the Geelong track to the ...

Endless running meets football and hockey in these new Blocky games
... (pictured above), Blocky Football takes the basics of a well-known sport and combines them with the fast-paced action of endless running gaming. ...

DOD running short of smart bombs in ISIS campaign
... smart bombs have been dropped during the roughly 9,000 missions flown by US Air Force and Navy aircraft that the Department of Defense is running ...

Walking the Walk: DeRay McKesson Is Running for Mayor of Baltimore
... who becomes the first of the prominent post-Ferguson activists to seek public office, said in a phone interview on Wednesday night. “I’m running ...

Donald Trump Is Running as a Conservative Republican
... presumably in a business-like manner. I recite the main points of Trump’s brief remarks to highlight the fact that on the issues he is running ...

Elijah Cummings Will Not Be Running For Senate In Maryland
In the last couple of days Republicans Reid Ribble or Wisconsin and Stephen Fincher of Tennessee have announced they won't be running for reelection. ...

Time is running out for Europe and the US to agree a new 'Safe Harbor' scheme to transfer private consumer ...
Time is running out for negotiators working on a new transatlantic data transfer scheme between the European Union and the US ahead of a Tuesday ...

Time running out for lottery winner to claim huge prize
California authorities warn of deadline coming up for what could be largest unclaimed prize in state history

This Ketchup Ad With Running Wiener Dogs Is the Most Majestic Thing You'll See All Day
Sure, this is a commercial for condiments but let's face it, we're only watching for the puppies. Maybe it's wrong to dress dogs up as food ...