compiling Matlab generated CPP source code along with other source codes?

Hi all,

Is there a way to generate CPP source code from Matlab scripts, and then
compile/link these automatic CPP source codes along with my other
hand-written CPP codes into a stand-alone application? How to do that? I
really need step-by-step instructions/tutorials...thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!

0
housing2006 (283)
3/30/2007 12:49:34 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 19 followers. lunamoonmoon (257) is leader. Post Follow

source code in matlab for huffman coding
hi.iam in need of source code in matlab for huffman coding using the default table, i tring to write this code but i cann't write it. could you send to me function to generat huffman table without input ...

PLS HELP: Matlab source code for Network coding
Pls can anyone help me with Matlab source codes for Network coding????I need this urgently to work on my project in school..pls my lovely people assist!!!! "Godwin " <godwin4real2001@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message <jsg1bs$1o8$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Pls can anyone help me with Matlab source codes for Network coding????I need this urgently to work on my project in school..pls my lovely people assist!!!! See the documentation, examples and demos of the NN Toolox. Hope this helps. Greg ...

give me source code in matlab for Reed solomon coding
please...give me source code in matlab for Reed solomon coding irsyad: <SNIP solemn prayer... > please...give me source code in matlab for Reed solomon coding... amen us ...

MATLAB Compiler exposes source code
The MATLAB Compiler 4.7 generates a .ctf file which apparently exposes source code (.m files) to end users to whom the program is deployed. Can anyone suggest a method to prevent the source code from being displayed to the end user? Thank you. "Lorraine " <vesalb@biosign.com> wrote in message <fi2dgu$c46$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > The MATLAB Compiler 4.7 generates a .ctf file which > apparently exposes source code (.m files) to end users to > whom the program is deployed. Can anyone suggest a method > to prevent the source code from being displayed to...

generating matlab code from C source
I understand that one can use MEX to compile .m files into C or Fortran source code. However, is there any facility available to go in the other direction? I would like to take an existing C program and tranform it into matlab code. Thanks. --abe That is MEX. Well, you compile the C code. The reverse is with the MCC. Try 'doc mex'. "Armen Ezekielian" <abe@REMOVETHISosc.edu> schreef in bericht news:ef36228.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > I understand that one can use MEX to compile .m files into > C or Fortran source code. However, is there any facility > available...

matlab source code of MAP decoder for block codes to share?
Hi, I need to run some simulations results of MAP decoding of BLOCK codes. Has anyone has source code(matlab) of such MAP decoder for block codes t share? Or can someone kindly provide me information on where I can ge such source code? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot! kc This message was sent using the Comp.DSP web interface o www.DSPRelated.com kc <lkc_pringles@hotmail.com> wrote: >I need to run some simulations results of MAP decoding of BLOCK codes. >Has anyone has source code(matlab) of such MAP decoder for block codes to >share? Or can someone kindly...

modify matlab source codes ( communication toolbox, turbo coding )
Hi all, I am currently trying to modify the convolutional encoder. My proposed improvement is to append tailbits and reset the state of the encoder to zero for a recursive systematic coder. I found the source code that comes with the matlab toolbox. It is a simulink s-function written in C code. I tried modifying it but I could not compile. Is there anyone who knows how to modify the existing C source codes provided by matlab and recompiling it into a dll ? Can it be done ? No one replies ? ...

source code in matlab
Hi, I want a source code in matlab for pitch detection with autocorrelation function.I hope you could help me. regards and thanks samin wrote: > > > Hi, > I want a source code in matlab for pitch detection with > autocorrelation function.I hope you could help me. > regards and thanks > > I want people such as this poster to know that this newsgroup is NOT the place to get other people to do their work for them. This newsgroup is for getting guidance, not entire solutions. The easiest way to get a favorable response from this newsgroup is to demonstrate what you have...

about source code in matlab
Hi, i am doing the dessertation in image processing.The topic name is 'color image indexing using btc for efficient storage and retrieval'.i use matlab for implimentation of this project.so plg help me for the source code in matlab. Thanks. ...

matlab source code
Hello everyone, Iam mayuri..Iam trying to implement iamge registration using redundant wavelet transforms... please anyone can send the related source codes? Thanking you, mayuri ...

m2f90: An incomplete MATLAB to Fortran source code translator/compiler
I came across a free Python 2.x program to translate a subset of Matlab to = Fortran 90. The translator works with Python 2.7.3 , and the simple transla= ted programs compile with g95 0.93 . ************************************************************************ http://thatcadguy.blogspot.com/2013/04/m2f90-incomplete-matlab-to-fortran.h= tml m2f90: An incomplete MATLAB to Fortran source code translator/compiler A little over a year ago, I was frustrated by the speed of GNU Octave vs. i= ts paid competitor, MATLAB. Having programmed in Fortran 90/95 before, I re= alized the simila...

got a matlab code from other source but cannot run it as m having some errors. can someone have a look at my code please.....
************************************* %find the percentage of wet days in the observation period p = 100*sum(x_obs==0)/numel(x_obs); %calculate the pth percentile Xsim_ref y=prctile(x_sim_ref,p); %set all values in Xsim_ref that are less than or equal to y to 0 %the number of wet days in bothe the time series are equal x_sim_ref(x_sim_ref<=y)=0; x_obs(x_obs==0)=[]; p95obs=prctile(x_obs,95); %split the observed time series: x_obs_n=x_obs(x_obs<p95obs); 11 x_obs_e=x_obs(x_obs>p95obs); 12 x_sim_ref(x_sim_ref==0)=[]; ...

source code protection in compiled code?
We develop comprehensive code and algorithms in matlab, compile it with matlab compiler, link it together with C-Code (GUI, etc.) and deploy the application to customers. Now I have some concerns in savety of our source code and protection of intellectual property. I understand, that compiled code is AES encrypted in the deployed CTF archives and remains encrypted even after extraction of the CTF archive. nevertheless there are 2 important leaks: - The key for encryption/decryption is known to mathworks, and there is no way for us to control leaks. (Maybe there are already cracks av...

Compiling Matlab code to C++ code
Hi, I'm trying to compile matlab code into C++. I ran mbuild -setup to use MS VS.(on a side note, can Matlab use g++ instead? it only gave options for MS VS and LCC) Then I tried 'mcc -m add -d bin -v' The program is simple: function add(As, Bs) A = str2num(As); B = str2num(Bs); C = A + B; But I run into this non descriptive error message: Generating MATLAB path for the compiled application... Created 34 path items. Depfun main loop converged in 2 iterations, total number of files = 11 Begin validation of MEX files: Thu Feb 22 09:04:57 2007 End validation of MEX files: Thu Fe...

Web resources about - compiling Matlab generated CPP source code along with other source codes? - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Feds put protest activity under microscope in compiling national 'risk forecast'
Use of social media, the spread of "citizen journalism," and the involvement of young people are among the key trends highlighted by a federal ...

10 Tips For Compiling A Deal Sheet
Compiling a deal sheet is a great way of taking stock of your experience and of seeing where your experience may be lacking.

Compiling 64-Bit Code
Describes the 64-bit features available in OS X.

Is there a benefit to compiling your code as you go?
Stack Exchange This Q&A is part of a weekly series of posts highlighting common questions encountered by technophiles and answered by users ...

6 cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Compiling The Absurd Box Score For Space Jam ; Or, Shawn Bradley Sucked Against Cartoons, Too
This is Regressing, a numbers-minded column by our clever friends at the Harvard College Sports Analysis Collective. Over the next few days, ...

We're Compiling Every Police-Involved Shooting In America. Help Us.
The United States has no database of police shootings. There is no standardized process by which officers log when they've discharged their weapons ...

Flat UI Pro Tutorial: Setting and Compiling Using LESS
In this video tutorial, you use components from Flat UI Pro to create a complete simple mail app using LESS. He takes you through the steps to ...

Industrious 4chan user is compiling a list of every videogame ever made
... me to enter a few hundreds of games into my Backloggery account , and I haven't even finished it yet. Ambitious 4chan user Data_baser is compiling ...