connecting mux block with matlab function block

Hi, I connected mux with matlab function block with three inputs to mux and one output to function block. After running the error is that the matlab function block is unable to receive or treat input signal from mux block as it is unable to access 3 components of a vector which I am feeding to function block. Can anyone suggest me better way of connecting mux with function block.

0
aikagras (1)
5/23/2012 4:29:06 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 14 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

how to write a matlab function block in simulation block
i want to write a matlab function block in simulation block naidu wrote: > > > i want to write a matlab function block in simulation block have a look on this URL: <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/simulink/ug/f6-6010.html> ...

SImulink
Hi all, I am trying to output a string data (eg: Low, Moderate, High) to display block. But i got error of Character outputs are not supported in Simulink and Stateflow. Cast 'y' to int8 or uint8 instead. May i know it is NOT possible to display string on Display Block? If it is so... how should i output my value from Embedded Matlab Block to Command Window? Thanks. "st " <cell_st@hotmail.com> wrote in message <ii5i3b$iim$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > > Hi all, > > I am trying to output a string data (eg: Low, Moderate, High) ...

Declare global array in Matlab and Acess it in Simulink matlab function block
I would like to share array in Simulink matlab function blocks. I used the Simulink.Signal object to share the array in several matlab function blocks but my array increment with time. How can I set the array to constant, which does not change with simulation time. Below is what I did. 1)Initialize variable in matlab workspace a=Simulink.Signal; a.DataType = 'double'; a.Complexity = 'real'; a.Dimensions = [2 2]; a.SamplingMode='Sample based'; a.SampleTime = -1; a.InitialValue='ones(2,2)'; 2)My simulink model only consist of 2 blocks, which are ma...

Retrieve Embedded MATLAB Function Block parameters from the MATLAB command prompt
Hi, I am using the Simulink report generator toolbox. Using the 'Matlab function' report component, I am not quite satisfied of the output of the 'Argument Summary Table', which displays the function input/output/parameter mixed (in the order they appear in the Parameter Dialog menu of the Model explorer). I would have liked to have them separated in three different tables and sorted in port order. Is it possible to configure Simulink report generator this way. As an alternative solution, I tried to create the three tables myself. I managed to find the inputs and outpu...

MATLAB Function Block or S Function
Hi all, I was wondering if one of the experts out there can shed some light on the following question for me: I have a detailed numeric integration procedure coded in MATLAB that simulates induction motor behaviour. This is a fairly high level electric machine mathematical model that resolves a set of differential equations describing the machine behaviour in a time stepping iterative procedure (based on coding lines of solution procedure for each differential equation utilising Euler's rule and stepping these in a for loop for tiem progression). I would like to integrate this model ...

S Functions or Matlab function blocks
Hello I am an electronics engineer. Interested in using simulink. I am trying to do FFT inside an S function block (I am new to simulink, but have some experience with matlab). Somone please guide me on this Regards Aravind There is an FFT block in the Signal Processing Blockset is you have access to it. Otherwise you could use either a MATLAB Fcn block or an S-Function. Assuming the input signal is sample based (i.e. scalar at each time step), then the first thing you need to do is buffer the signal into an appropriate length vector before performing the fft. Within an S-funct...

periodic function in matlab function block
in my simulink project,I have to write a equation by "Matlab Function" block. my periodic equation (with Ts period) is as following: A = 5 ; 0 < t < Dmin*Ts A = exp(-(t - Dmin*Ts)/Ts) ; Dmin*Ts < t < Ts A(t+Ts) = A(t) %================================= i wrote following code in Matlab function block % code : function A = fcn(t) Ts = 2; Dmin = 0.25; m = floor(t/Ts); t1 = t - m*Ts; if t1>=0 && t1<=Dmin*Ts A = 5; elseif t1 > Dmin*Ts && t1 < Ts A = exp(-(t1-Dmin...

How do I connect multiple from blocks to a Mux block using a single add_line function call in simulink
Hello, How do I connect multiple from blocks to a Mux block using a single add_line function call in simulink. For example If I have 5 from block and want to connet all from blocks to a Mux block with 5 inputs. Is it possible to do this by writing a single add_line function. Would be grateful is any body can solve my problem. Thanks in advance... ...

problem connencting function to matlab function block
hi, I 've written my program with the matlab editor but I want to use it in a matlab function block in a model. the problem is that my program runs without problem when runned by the command window but when I simply test it in a model using constant values as inputs, an error occurs. the Simulation Diagnostics says: Error in 'dokimh_kodika/MATLAB Fcn'. Evaluation of expression resulted in an invalid output. Only finite double vector or matrix outputs are supported. How can I convert my outputs so that they compromise with the expected outputs of the matlab function block? Any he...

matlab function block
hi, I have a sinsoid wave signal to be sampled every cycle and enter to matlab function block in simulink. in matlab function ,I want to make operation to each cycle during simulation of the model . the problem is how to get the value samples of each cycle as a vector so doing operation on it in matlab function after that take the next value samples cycle and do the same and so on. On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 17:52:16 +0000, adel wrote: > hi, I have a sinsoid wave signal to be sampled every cycle and enter to > matlab function block in simulink. in matlab function ,I want to make '...

About embedded Matlab Function block
Hi, everyone When I use the Embedded Matlab Function block, it shows the following error message: error 1: Variable 'result' is undefined on some execution paths. Function 'Embedded MATLAB Function' (#128.1112.1118), line 41, column 13: "result" error 2: Variable 'pos_pix' is undefined on some execution paths. Function 'Embedded MATLAB Function' (#128.1774.1781), line 62, column 15: "pos_pix" How do I solve this problem? Please help me. Thanks! Here is my code: function y = fcn(u) eml.extrinsic('videoinput') eml.extrinsic('get...

MATLAB function block in Simulink
hi all , i have used a MATLAB function block( user defined function ) in a Simulink system. i am getting following errors when trying to build the taerget:- 1. TCL can not be invoked 2. MATLAB function block : Not supported in RTW yet how to cope up with this problem? thanks aamir aamir wrote: > hi all , > i have used a MATLAB function block( user defined function ) in a > Simulink system. i am getting following errors when trying to build > the taerget:- > 1. TCL can not be invoked > 2. MATLAB function block : Not supported in RTW yet > > how to cope up with this p...

Blocking behaviour for Matlab functions
Hi, I am just starting out using Matlab for an upcoming project. So help me get my head around it, I thought I attempt a simple Matlab application, which is an dynamic FFT of a audio wav file. Using wavread() and friends, I have been able to read in a MS Wave file and play it, but I have found that it is a blocking function. I would imagine that in an interpretive environment such as Matlab, a lot of the functions are blocking, if not all of them. Can I run Matlab so that it is not blocking, perhaps using a thread? Many thanks, Tehn Yit Chin On Apr 13, 9:54 am, tehn.yit.c...@gmail.com wr...

Handle of my own Matlab Function block
I have a Simulink model with a Matlab Fcn Block. In this function I need the block handle of my own block. But with the functions 'gcb' or 'gcbh' I only get the handle of the last current block. That means if I click on another block in my model during simulation I get the handle of the other block and not of my own Matlab Fcn Block. Maybe anyone has a solution for this. Thanks in advance Michael ...

Web resources about - connecting mux block with matlab function block - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Connecting rod - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In a reciprocating piston engine , the connecting rod or conrod connects the piston to the crank or crankshaft . Together with the crank, they ...

COVER BOY: Dec. 15 Issue of ‘Time’ Features Mark Zuckerberg on Connecting the World
The cover of the Dec. 15 issue of Time features a familiar face — that of Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg , the star of a long feature ...

Connecting People to Brands and Products on Mobile
People come to Facebook not only to connect with friends and family but also with products and brands. Here's how we're making it easier to list ...

What stops users from connecting with an app through Facebook?
... This equals 850 million users who connect with apps using Facebook at a 59 percent conversion rate. About 590 million users back out of connecting ...

Cold Christmas Bubbles - A Cool Connecting Dots Puzzle for Kids on the App Store on iTunes
Get Cold Christmas Bubbles - A Cool Connecting Dots Puzzle for Kids on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Connecting a Relay to Arduino - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Simple circuit to connect a 5V relay to one of the digital output pins of the Arduino. I drew this after a few threads showed up on the Arduino ...

Evidence Connecting Scott Roeder to Operation Rescue Found in Roder's Car - YouTube
Rachel Maddow unveils video evidence from KMBC TV in Kansas City of a note found in Scott Roeder's car at the time of his arrest for the murder ...