convert a .mat file (Matlab 6.5) to a .mat file(Matlab 4)

Hello I've just started using a program, and i need to import data to
this program. There are other options but I prefer to import it from
matlab...but this program only support matlab 4 version. I want to
convert it my file but i son't know why....I've proved with save
as..but i had no chance.

What i have to do?Someone can help me?

Thank you very much!

Bye!!
0
larson09 (12)

Michael wrote:
> Hello I've just started using a program, and i need to import data to
> this program. There are other options but I prefer to import it from
> matlab...but this program only support matlab 4 version. I want to
> convert it my file but i son't know why....I've proved with save
> as..but i had no chance.
>
> What i have to do?Someone can help me?
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Bye!!

help save:

[...]

MAT Options:
     SAVE ... -MAT        saves in MAT format regardless of extension.
     SAVE ... -V6         saves a MAT-file that MATLAB 6 can LOAD.
     SAVE ... -V4         saves a MAT-file that MATLAB 4 can LOAD.

[...]