convert square image to hexagonal and then perform face detection

I am doing project

"Hexagonal approach used for Face recognition"
 i need help in this project. i don't know how to start this project. how to convert image to hexagonal shape. plz tell me
comp.soft-sys.matlab 210408 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

On Apr 9, 8:57=A0am, "hamna " <coolfriend...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am doing project
>
> "Hexagonal approach used for Face recognition"
> =A0i need help in this project. i don't know how to start this project. h=
ow to convert image to hexagonal shape. plz tell me
----
Well it's your project and your idea, isn't it?  So how were you
planning on doing it?  If it's not your idea and you're just trying to
replicate what some paper is doing, then just do what the paper tells
you to do.  I don't know what else to tell you.  Or ask your professor
(or whomever), or pick another project.  Because you're really not
giving us much to go on.

There are some algorithms based on hexagonal layout of pixels but I
believe they all use rectangular arrays and use special kernels with
two corners missing to "trick" the array and algorithm into thinking
it's a hexagonal array, but I don't want to get into that.  And
frankly, I don't see what they offer in most cases.  Perhaps if your
camera were the Fuji SuperCCD with the hexagonal pixel array and you
were using "RAW" images instead of the normal rectangular array that
it normally gives you then you might have an argument for needing a
hexagonal layout.
0
imageanalyst (7624)

How to convert truecolor image to indexed image in MATLAB?
Hi all, I am wondering how to convert RGB truecolor image to indexed image by using MATLAB image processing toolbox. Thanks in advance. Tongmu On Nov 6, 6:21=A0pm, "LiTongmu.USTC" <litongmu.u...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I am wondering how to convert RGB truecolor image to indexed image by usi= ng MATLAB image processing toolbox. > > Thanks in advance. > Tongmu -------------------------------------------------------------- There is a function rgb2ind(). ...

matlab command for converting binary image to color image
hi, anybody knows matlab command for converting binary image to color image ? I have searched in help, but i m unable to locate it. subramanya wrote: > > > hi, > anybody knows matlab command for converting binary image to color > image ? > > I have searched in help, but i m unable to locate it. In order to change current pixel color to another color for the whole image, create your own colormap. For example if the image is black and white (binary matrix), you can convert white pixels into red pixels by executing a code similar to the following: I = eye(100); imshow(I);...

Convert 2D image to 3D image using Matlab... Help
Hello everyone, I'm working on a project and I want the algorithm that uses to convert 2D image to 3D image using Matlab, such as Google Map Image, Buildings, people on the street, and so on. I appreciate your help if you know. Thanks Ans "Ans Elmeshri" <ans.elmishri@gmail.com> wrote in message news:59e3cee0-6f93-4e24-9fbc-d97295f4a0c9@googlegroups.com... > Hello everyone, > > I'm working on a project and I want the algorithm that uses to convert 2D > image to 3D image using Matlab, such as Google Map Image, Buildings, > people on...

i want to subtract two images using matlab and also want to convert the image to corresponding digital value.is it possible?if so means,how?
image conversion into digital value ...

MATLAB CODE FOR FACE DETECTION
I need MATLAB code for face detection (without Neural Network, which usese image processing techniques)togather with the algo. used in the code. pls help me. SHAKIL ...

classification of images as face image & nonface image
Hi all, I am new here working on image processing . I have set of cropped images having faces in it but there are some images in it which does not have faces. I am using PCA for making classification I have done following steps. 1.created data set of training images. 2. calculate average of these data set & subtracted from data set matrix. 3.applied PCA to find eigen vectors of covariance matrix. After that I don&#8217;t know what to do. Can you give me guideline to go forword. Waiting for your reply. thanks in advance. "Vishwasrao " <vishwasrao.salunkhe@gmail.com&...

subplot array using image/images for square images
whenever i use subplot to plot an array of images, if i want all the images to be square, and i have >2 columns, the spacing between the rows is way too big. for example: ncols=5; A1=rand(10,10,ncols); A2=rand(10,10,ncols); for i=1:ncols h(i)=subplot(2,ncols,i); imagesc(A1(:,:,i)) h(i+ncols)=subplot(2,ncols,i+ncols); imagesc(A2(:,:,i)); end axis(h,'square') set(h,'XTickLabels',[],'YTickLabels',[]), print(gcf,'demo','-dpdf') if anybody knows of a quick work around for this, i'd love to know about it. many thanks, jovo ...

how to convert images to video using matlab
hi every body how to convert images to video using matlab? would you please send me the code thank you "talal hammouri" > how to convert images to video using matlab... you may want to look at this FEX submission http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/3133 us Dear all can any body help me in reducing the size of images using matlab. thank you "talal hammouri" <talalah@yahoo.com> wrote in message <grpmfv$kbe$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Dear all > > > can any body help me in reducing the size of images using matla...

how to convert grayscale image to RGB in matlab
i need ur help to convert grayscale image to RGB in matlab 6.5, please reply a.s.a.p, u can give the function or another suggest to solve it..contact me !! eny wrote: > i need ur help to convert grayscale image to RGB in matlab 6.5, please > reply a.s.a.p, u can give the function or another suggest to solve > it..contact me !! Assuming GrayIm is a 256 value grayscale image: RGBIm = ind2rgb(GrayIm, gray(256)); -Herbert ...

How to convert pdf to image using matlab
I am working on a code that generates a report in microsoft word. The report requires reading of a pdf file and converting it into image..(each page of the pdf must be converted into an image)..i.e. if the pdf is having 10 pages the code must give me 10 images... I will directly paste those images on the report. I am struck at this part...please help me.. ...

10x10 thumbnail of a face image in matlab
Hi everyone, I am doing research on biometric system and I have little bit problem in creating a thumbnail of a face image.. the program read an image create 10x10 thumbnail of that image and store it in database... So please help me in solving that problem.. Thanks Imran khan ...

converting matlab mwarray to c# image.
hey , does anybody know how to convert result function which is mwarray to c# image type so i can use in in my c# application. thanks a lot ...

How can I detect the ellipse in an image with MATLAB?
I'm doing something about ellipse detecting, but I can't carry about it. I hope I can get some help here. THANK YOU! if you have the code about the ellipse detecting ,please mail me &#65306; medit@sohu.com thank you &#65281; zhuangzhuang xu wrote: > > > I'm doing something about ellipse detecting, but I can't carry > about > it. I hope I can get some help here. > THANK YOU! > if you have the code about the ellipse detecting ,please mail me > &#65306; > medit@sohu.com > > thank you &#65281; Doing a google search on generalized ...

MATLAB CODE FOR FACE DETECTION #2
I need MATLAB code for face detection (without Neural Network, which usese image processing techniques)togather with the algo. used in the code. pls help me. SHAKIL ...

Web resources about - convert square image to hexagonal and then perform face detection - comp.soft-sys.matlab

File:Book Hexagonal Icon.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License , Version 1.2 or ...

Pearl Paradise - Best Hexagonal Match 3 on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Pearl Paradise - Best Hexagonal Match 3. Download Pearl Paradise ...

LG Chem built a hexagonal smartwatch battery that boosts capacity by 25%
According to a report from Korea Times, LG Chem, the largest chemical company in South Korea, has begun shipping a new hexagonal battery to top-tier ...

Help Little Red Riding Hood Escape Toothy Death In Hexagonal Puzzler A Day In The Woods
In A Day in the Woods, you help to protect Little Red Riding Hood, who apparently lacks the sense to avoid woods infested with wolves and bears ...

Hexagonal Heaven: Glass Table, Tiles & Probber Table — The Monday Scavenger
We've called out the honeycomb as a major trend these days, and you'll find lots in our Classifieds. Los Angeles, CA: Moroccan Cement Tiles ...

Coming to a smartwatch near you: LG Chem’s new hexagonal batteries
LG Chem crams 25 percent more battery capacity into round smartwatches.

Hexagonal Hydropolis
architectural conjecture :: urban speculation :: landscape futures

Emma Stone in black hexagonal-fishnet Gucci in Berlin: tragic or stunning?
I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news? Emma Stone did a film with The Wax Figure Formerly Known As Nicolas Cage. The good news? ...

Panama vs USA Live Stream Free Soccer: Watch Online World Cup 2014 CONCACAF Hexagonal Football (Start ...
... This game will mean a lot more to Panama than it does to the United States, as Panama are still vying for the coveted playoff spot in the hexagonal, ...