Converting Matlab code to C using Matlab Compiler

Hello All,
Please can I get some guidance on how to Convert a structure from Matlab code to C code using Matlab Compiler.

Kind regards Sammy
0
Samuel

converting c++ code to Matlab code using Matlab 9
im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks "fatima " <fatima_naseem2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i8ugqn$e9p$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these c...

Conversion from MATLAB to C/C++ using MATLAB compiler
I am working on conversion of .m files to c/c++. I am using the MATLAB compiler version 3.0 and MATLAB version 6.5.1. There seem to be a few functions which do not seem to get converted. The error i got while using functions like TRAIN, NETWORK and INIT (all neural-networks related functions used in the general neural network programs, newpnn.m etc) is The MATLAB compiler does not currently support MATLAB object oriented programming and the functions TRAIN , NETWORK and INIT would produce a run-time error. Could anyone please tell me as to how i can circumnavigate this problem or solve this...

time trial version of matlab compiled code using the matlab compiler
is there any way to create a time trial version of a program compiled using the matlab compiler? ...

EngSim: All Matlab features and functions. 2 to 20 Times Faster than MATLAB. Use the same programming syntax as MATLAB, ANSI C/C++, /C++. Good Graphics.
ENGSIM is an Engineering Simulation & Graphics Library for Microsoft Visual C++. It has all Matlab features and functions. 2 to 20 Times Faster than MATLAB. Very Easy to program. Use the same programming syntax as MATLAB, ANSI C/C++. Graphics Support is Very Good. Support Negative Indexing for Array/Matrix, Complex Array and Complex Matrix. Support Fix-point/Floating-point Communications Engineering and Signal Processing Simulation. Support Statistical Analysis. Support User- Defined Classes. Support User-Graphics Development ...

C/C++ in matlab and matlab in C/C++ ?
Is it possible to read C/C++ code in matlab and the other way around too? Hi, as long as C or C++ are written in text files you can edit them in the matlab editor. To see the special character of C or C++ coding language, in the editor go to menus: file>preferences>Edito/Debugger>language and on popup "Language" select "C/C++". This does not allow you to run the C/C++ code, just to view it i nicer way... regards, chris saneman <asdfsdf@asd.com> wrote in message <frl846 $f8i$2@news.net.uni-c.dk>... > Is it possible to read C/C...

I have a m-file that I compiled into a dll using MatLab compiler. I then created a C# library class to call the MatLab dll
hi, >i creat an M-file which has an imagen in file then in matlab i create it dll using >deploytool >Then i include this dll in visual studio 2005 C#.Net project >Then i make a windows form which has a button,picturebox,textbox openfiledialog >what should be the code of button it access the m-file from matlab show its path in >textbox and image in picture box or >what is the procedure of accesing matlab file from C#.Net,plz help me for this >problem immediatley >my code of m-file is function aa %Ori_Face=imread('E:\Shakir\Faisal\Face\sub6.1.jpg'); ...

Shall i use the misrosoft Visual c++ code from a m-file generated from matlab in Visual C++ with out matlab runtime environment
undefined ...

MATLAB algorithm to MATLAB function code or C code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented code or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,le...

Can you use zlib from Matlab, only using native Matlab code?
Hello, I'm trying to decompress a file using zlib, for use by my Matlab function. Currently I'm doing it by calling Python midway through my function, but I would like to make it so that I don't need to have Python installed on whatever computer I'm trying to run my function on. I was wondering if there was a way for me to use zlib just using native Matlab code. I don't know much about compression/decompression, so I'm open to any suggestions. I've been searching around for a while, and haven't found anything. Thanks very much ...

calling matlab code from Visual Studio & converting standard c types to matlab
Hiya, I'm writing c language code & I'd like to be able to integrate a number of matlab functions to my code. I've tried to do this with the visual studio add in, but it always generates errors. I'm able to compile c code with the matlab compiler, but whenever I try to call a matlab function this causes errors. How does one compile c++ code with matlab? And when I'm at it, how can standard c variable types(int, double...) be converted to matlab types (and in the opposite direstion too)? Thanks for your help ...

Can you use zlib from Matlab, only using native Matlab code? #2
Hello, I'm trying to decompress a file using zlib, for use by my Matlab function. Currently I'm doing it by calling Python midway through my function, but I would like to make it so that I don't need to have Python installed on whatever computer I'm trying to run my function on. I was wondering if there was a way for me to use zlib just using native Matlab code. I don't know much about compression/decompression, so I'm open to any suggestions. I've been searching around for a while, and haven't found anything. Thanks very much On Tue, 05 May 2009 15:24...

Does anybody know a way to convert Matlab code into Fortran and then compile Fortran mex dll file for Matlab 2006a?
Hi all, I want to ask three questions regarding Fortran and Matlab interface. The two tools I am using are: Intel Visual Fortran 10.1 and Matlab 2006a. Q1. What is the best converter to convert Matlab code into Fortran code with readability? My understanding is that Fortran and Matlab are both vectorized and they should be pretty similar and such converter should do a good job. Q2. Is there a wizard for Intel Visual Fortran under MS Visual Studio.Net 2003 or Visual Studio.Net 2005 to set up environments for building mex dll file for Matlab on Windows XP? There is such a wizard tool for...

Matlab command to convert Matlab script to C
I know that this has probably been asked before but I desperately need to do this. I have simple scripts in Matlab and I would like to see what they look like in C language. Can anyone help me with this? I'm not a great C programer so this would help me immensly if I could see various examples of things that I have written in Matlab in C Thank you. Hi finiteguy, check the MATLAB help for the MATLAB Compiler, if you have. Regards, Stefan Hi Stefan, I tried that and got no help. Nothing about Matlab compiler. I kew that years ago there was a simple command but I lost it. On Mon, 30...

coverse a Matlab.mdl into C / C++ code and how to use this code
Hello help, I am a dutch student which want to integrate a simply matlab.mdl in a C++ program. But how do I do that? I have one in and output. In the model there will be added a constant to this input. So its just a simple example to learn how to integrate generated code into C or C++. I did the same by labview and there was a clearly guide for doing this. Building DLLs in LabVIEW 6.x or later: <http://zone.ni.com/devzone/conceptd.nsf/webmain/5df85b448eb081d8862568ff006a0b20> Calling a DLL from Microsoft Visual C++ that Was Generated by LabVIEW 6i: <http://zone.ni.com/devzone/de...

Web resources about - Converting Matlab code to C using Matlab Compiler - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Converting dry air to water: solution to Broken Hill's water crisis gains support
A one-man crusade by a Broken Hill resident to solve the historic town's water crisis by introducing air to water converters is gaining support. ...