Cory dalis yanhusuo extract 80% 90%Tetrahydropalmatine HPLC

Cory dalis yanhusuo extract 80% 90%Tetrahydropalmatine HPLC
Corydalis yanhusuo 80% 90% THP extract dl-tetrahydropalmatine
English Name: Corydalis Yanhusuo
CAS NO: 2934-97-6
Latin Name: Corydalis yanhusuo W.T. Wang
Part Used: Root
Active Ingredient:
d-corydaline、dl-tetrahydropalmatine、protop
ine、 l-te trahydrocoptisine、
dl-tetrahydrocoptisine、 l- tetrahydro- columbamine
Synonyms: Corydalis
β,Rotundine,Caseanine,Hyndarine
Molecular Formula: C21H25NO4;
Molecular Weight: 355.42
Melting Point: 148-149�C
Pharmacology: Ease pain,Phenobarbital, Partial
anesthetic, Prevent early high blood pression

Action:
1) It has effect of promoting blood circulation to remove blood
stasis and promoting circulation of qi to relieve pain,
2) It is often used for hypochondriac pain due to stagnation of
the liver-qi, stomachache due to stagnation of the stomach-qi,
hernial pain.

A leading manufacturer and supplier of herbal extracts in China
Address: xuancheng economic developing zone.anhui.242000 China
Tel:86-563-2621888 Mobile: +86-138-65351156
Fax:+86-563-2621028
Attn: Mr.Andy bi
EMAIL: bizhiguo9701@163.com
 <http://www.ec21.com/bizhiguo>
 <http://www.guxuan.com>
0
andy
9/21/2005 6:40:23 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 209131 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

feature extraction in matlab
I need the code for feature extraction in matlab. Can u plz send me. thanks ...

text extraction from video in matlab
please provide or ant source code link to to extract text from video or complex image. ...

re matlab minutiae extraction
hi all, i am a computer science engineer student and i work in this project and i have less time to finish it, if any one can help me with minutiae extraction so please send me the code for this operation to my email,thank you all. Aymen ziros wrote: > hi all, i am a computer science engineer student and i work in this > project and i have less time to finish it, if any one can help me > with minutiae extraction so please send me the code for this > operation to my email,thank you all. This should help. Just paste the code into the matlab command window. It is fairly easy to u...

soft handoff simulation in matlab
hi i m sameer patel.my dessertation topic in m.e is soft handoff simulation in cdma. i need help for finding soft handoff simulation code. ...

extracting data from matlab plots?
Is it possible to get the data from the plot? I have 3 variables y1, y2, y3 depending on other vaiables x1,x2,x3. y1 = y2 = y3 = Y (say) but the x variables are all unequal. when I plot Y as function of x1,x2 and x3 I get three diferent curves of Y1, Y2, Y3 which are unequal as a function of X=X1=X2=X3. Now I want the values of Y1, Y2, Y3 from the plots that are not equal. Can you tell me some way to do so? thanks, Koyel "Koyel " <koyel.aphy@gmail.com> wrote in message <i585ti$ig7$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Is it possible to get the data from the plot? I have 3 ...

Extract modal parameters from MATLAB
Hi All, I want to extract modal parameters(frequency, mode shape, damping ratio) of my finite element model. Is there any method to do that? When I searched internet, I found vibratools, modaltools but we have to buy them. Can anyone give me an idea? ...

how to extract an image using matlab
Dear sir, I am doing MCA in Bangalore.I am doing project on image processing using MatLab. Problem is : 1.First we have to create a table in MS-Word with any number of colums and rows. 2.Then copy and paste it to paint brush. 3.Then we need to extract it row by row,column by column, and then extracting the contents of the table. Plz give the code for this. Reply soon. Thanking You, From, Ranjini. ...

How Do I extract data from a Matlab figure
I need to extract the data from a matlab figure; I need to process the data and I do not have them, I only have the figure. Is it possible to get the data from the figure? Grigorios Pavliotis: > I need to extract the data from a matlab figure... one solution: % let's create a pedestrian figure xdata=1:10; ydata=rand(size(xdata)); plot(xdata,ydata); % now, let's retrieve the data lh=findall(gcf,'type','line'); if ~isempty(lh) % here superfluous xd=get(lh,'xdata'); yd=get(lh,'ydata'); [isequal(xdata,xd) isequa...

Feature Extraction using Matlab
I need the code for Feature Extraction using Matlab Can u plz send it to me thanks Geetha There are hundreds of possiblities... to do feature extraction... from simplest min, max, mean, sort.... to wavelet coupled neural nets.... BR Anders "geetha" <mgeetha@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:0aydhfivijcd@legacy... >I need the code for Feature Extraction using Matlab > Can u plz send it to me > thanks > Geetha > You can try thresholding in Image Processing Toolbox but it depends on your problem at hand. Maybe you'll like to describe your situation in ...

Extraction of features using matlab
Ours is a medical application involving image processing. We are working on extraction of some features(area,color irregularity,length,width etc.) to diagnose whether the skin lesion is cancerous or not using matlab tool. We have tried direct functions like prewitt,roberts,canny for detection of boundary but unable to do so. The we had to convert our image into black and white(only the lesion) but we have to set a different threshold for different figures.The skin lesions involved are irregular and do not have constant intensity. it would be kind enough if someone would plz h...

hang-up..Extracting..Extracting
I installed Sol8/Intel on 160 GB . only 131 GB were visible to Sol though I have installed the ata batch before installation I do not know why ?? Any way the PC hang up after the the web start launcher and sol said Extracting Extracting and machine goes into sleep before the Login ? Extracting what ?? What is happening . I always forced to reset machine ? ehabaziz2001@gmail.com wrote: > I installed Sol8/Intel on 160 GB . only 131 GB were visible to Sol > though I have installed the ata batch before installation I do not know > why ?? > Any way the PC hang up after the the web st...

how to extract huffman coding from images in matlab
i am doing a project of steganalysis by neural networks ,please can any one help me to tell that how can i extract huffman code from images in matlab . i want only real numbers representation of huffman code from images ,so that i give it to neural network for processing,,,,i shall be very thankful if any body could help me. ...

Ideas for soft-coding extraction macro
Dear SAS-L I have three tables with about thirty variables that I extract in different configurations depending the requirement. On the main table there are 600k obs, the midi table there are about 25k obs and on the high level label there are just over 100 obs. The basic extract is of two variable either summed (sql group) or not, and otherwise any number of other variables can be added from any of the three tables, producing the desired extract. I'm looking to modularize my code further beyond the handful of ten extract macros I have that frequently do not cover what I want and need to be modified. What I want to know is any ideas on how to transfer macro variables into a selection statement - or have SAS code it on the fly - , either datastep or sql that I can configure to cover all the options and run as a macro with, e.g 1/0 switches for each variable. I'm thinking call execute. I'm thinking ugly. Any suggestions much appreciated although requests for more details may be deprecated depending how specific they are ;-) Detail, you geniuses don't need detail! Ben. Ok I think I can narrow down what I was asking about. Having arranged the variables into three levels, depending whether a variable from each of those levels is required will determine which of three joins is made, ie no join, two table join or 3 table join. I would then cover the grouping by three options, ie ungrouped with granular detail, ungrouped without detail, or grouped which by def...

how to use matlab to extract ecg features
hi, i m new to this domain. i want to know how to use matlab to extraxt. where i will get the matlab functions and how to implement. if possible the matlab source code. ...

Digitize(extract data) from a matlab plot
I have a figure generated by matlab plot(x,y). The figure is copied to a microsoft word file. And the figure can be saved as PNG, TIF etc. Data is quite big and it's impossible to digitize it by a digitizer. I wonder if there's any way to extract data x and y. Thanks "Eclipse" wrote in message <kbotg2$do7$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > I have a figure generated by matlab plot(x,y). The figure is copied to a microsoft word file. And the figure can be saved as PNG, TIF etc. Data is quite big and it's impossible to digitize it by a digitizer. I wonder if there's any way to extract data x and y. Thanks -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- See this File Exchange submission: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/36904-matlab-script-for-digitizing-a-published-graph ...

Deploy to web server ( soft-sys )
I would like to run my script on a web server that I do not have root access with (i.e. cannot install anything). My script reads an image (from a given URL), uses some Image Processing Toolbox functions, then writes the image. No user input/output is needed and no GUI functionality, just file I/O. I have been playing with a simple hello-world script and the Compiler Toolbox, and I have been trying to run the resulting binaries from ssh on the web server (Linux environment), but what I am seeing is that the MCR must be installed to the deployed machine. Hopefully I am wrong about this, because I need everything completely self-contained so that I can run it strictly within my folder on the server. Can I please get a suggestion on how to proceed with this? Any direction would be greatly appreciated ASAP (project deadline approaching fast). Thanks! Take a look at the Web Figures section of the Java Builder documentation: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/javabuilder/ug/... Or you can use CGI to call your program on the server, have your program generate a JPEG, and then have the server send back a page with the JPEG's url embedded in it. A little tricky, but it can be done. "James " <jamesgpain...@removethis.gmail.com> wrote in message I will look over the documentation, but I believe my problem lies in the inability to use CGI to call the program, since the run-time components cannot be installed to the system folders. I do not hav...

Make EXE file with MATLAB soft.
Hello Mr/Ms Please say to me how i generate one .EXE file at one .M file. Best Refards Benyamin Ghasemi On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 13:53:45 +0000, Benyamin Ghasemi wrote: > Hello Mr/Ms > Please say to me how i generate one .EXE file at one .M file. > Best Refards > Benyamin Ghasemi http://www.mathworks.com/products/compiler/ Dan Hai, It's interesting Q?,Actuallay i don't know answer. But I Can Give U Suggestion ,Make U R .m File a COM using Matlab COM Builder. It will create .dll file.Register it. Use This dll File .in u r project in Com Supported languages. ...

extract data from hypermat and load to matlab
Hi, I have 4 dimentional hypermat in scilab. two things I want to do but I have problems. 1.I want to extract data from 1 dimension of the hypermat. for example a=A(1,1,:,3). I got a hypermat (1,1,N,1). How can I reduce the size to (1,N) or (N,1). 2. I use save command to store the hypermat in a file and I can read by load. I also want to export data to matlab but I couldnt use savematfile for hypermat. DO yo have any suggestion to save hypermat in format matlab can read? Thanks in advances, Thang Pham Le 23/10/2012 21:23, Pham Thang a �crit : > Hi, > I have 4 dimentional hypermat in scilab. two things I want to do but I have problems. > 1.I want to extract data from 1 dimension of the hypermat. for example a=A(1,1,:,3). I got a hypermat (1,1,N,1). How can I reduce the size to (1,N) or (N,1). you can use the matrix function (similar the Matlab reshape function) a=matrix(a,1,N) > 2. I use save command to store the hypermat in a file and I can read by load. I also want to export data to matlab but I couldnt use savematfile for hypermat. DO yo have any suggestion to save hypermat in format matlab can read? If A is your hypermat you can do in Scilab: a=A.entries; d=A.dims; savematfile /tmp/foo.mat a d in Matlab load /tmp/foo.mat A=reshape(a,d) Serge Steer > > Thanks in advances, > Thang Pham ...

how to extract the table contents using matlab
undefined ...

how to extract an image using matlab #2
Dear sir, I am doing MCA in Bangalore.I am doing project on image processing using MatLab. Problem is : 1.First we have to create a table in MS-Word with any number of colums and rows. 2.Then copy and paste it to paint brush. 3.Then we need to extract it row by row,column by column, and then extracting the contents of the table. Plz give the code for this. Reply soon. Thanking You, From, Ranjini. ...

how to extract data from FEMLAB model in matlab
Hellow! Anyone can tell me how to extract result data from FEMLAB model in Matlab script. for example, the result data is the node displacement vector, how can i get it in Matlab? thanks! Zawo Hi, see www.comsol.com/support/knowledgebase/829.php Niklas Rom COMSOL niklas at comsol.com Zawo wrote: > Hellow! > Anyone can tell me how to extract result data from FEMLAB model in > Matlab script. for example, the result data is the node displacement > vector, how can i get it in Matlab? thanks! > Zawo Hellow! nik: Thanks for your reply,i think it is very helpful, but i still have...

video key frame extraction in Matlab
Are there any tools written in Matlab that can be used to extract key frames from videos? Thanks! Ilya Z wrote: > Are there any tools written in Matlab that can be used to extract key > frames from videos? Thanks! I suggest you try again: Google seems to be working fine today. ...

Extracting single point data from matlab figure
I'm sure this is a simple problem, but i can't think how to do it. In one figure i have the derivative of a function. I can use "min" to extract the y-value at at minimum point on the figure, but how do i get the corresponding x-value for the given y-value from this figure? Cheers, Alex. On Dec 4, 10:00=A0pm, "Alex " <alexander.herma...@gmail.com> wrote: > I'm sure this is a simple problem, but i can't think how to do it. > > In one figure i have the derivative of a function. I can use "min" to ext= ract the y-value at at mi...

VAXstation 4000/90 SYS Test Failure
Hi folks, I have a VAXstation 4000/90 which is now displaying a system test failure o= n boot. At the end of the self check the following is displayed: KA49-A V1.1-06B-V4.2 08-00-2B-3C-5A-3C 80MB .... ?? 000 8 SYS 0512 >>> If I show errors I get: >>> SHOW ERROR ?? 000 8 SYS 0200 (the last number being shown as 0200 this time rather than 0512). The service manual states that test 8 executes a system ROM check. I've taken the box apart and reseated all memory and connectors after DEOXI= T them. The power supply gave up the ghost a little while bac...

Web resources about - Cory dalis yanhusuo extract 80% 90%Tetrahydropalmatine HPLC - comp.soft-sys.matlab