Cory dalis yanhusuo extract 80% 90%Tetrahydropalmatine HPLC

Cory dalis yanhusuo extract 80% 90%Tetrahydropalmatine HPLC
Corydalis yanhusuo 80% 90% THP extract dl-tetrahydropalmatine
English Name: Corydalis Yanhusuo
CAS NO: 2934-97-6
Latin Name: Corydalis yanhusuo W.T. Wang
Part Used: Root
Active Ingredient:
d-corydaline、dl-tetrahydropalmatine、protop
ine、 l-te trahydrocoptisine、
dl-tetrahydrocoptisine、 l- tetrahydro- columbamine
Synonyms: Corydalis
β,Rotundine,Caseanine,Hyndarine
Molecular Formula: C21H25NO4;
Molecular Weight: 355.42
Melting Point: 148-149�C
Pharmacology: Ease pain,Phenobarbital, Partial
anesthetic, Prevent early high blood pression

Action:
1) It has effect of promoting blood circulation to remove blood
stasis and promoting circulation of qi to relieve pain,
2) It is often used for hypochondriac pain due to stagnation of
the liver-qi, stomachache due to stagnation of the stomach-qi,
hernial pain.

A leading manufacturer and supplier of herbal extracts in China
Address: xuancheng economic developing zone.anhui.242000 China
Tel:86-563-2621888 Mobile: +86-138-65351156
Fax:+86-563-2621028
Attn: Mr.Andy bi
EMAIL: bizhiguo9701@163.com
 <http://www.ec21.com/bizhiguo>
 <http://www.guxuan.com>
0
andy
9/21/2005 6:40:23 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 207219 articles. 1 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

Create 90.000 files
Hi, I=B4ve a .SAV with 90.000 cases and only two variables: ID and a long string (256), it=B4s a client=B4s complaint. I want to create one data file for each case associating the name of data file with de ID (custumer ID)... How can i do with a sintax or macro in SPSS 14? Tks! Luiz Pires Sounds like a rather spooky thing to want to do ;-). I WON'T write your program for you but HINT! DEFINE () !DO DO IF () XSAVE ... or WRITE END IF !DOEND EXECUTE every once in awhile ... !ENDDEFINE Probably best to split file in two, access each of these, split in two... kee...

extract email
Hello, I am facing some problem in VERP with Qmail .I want that when an email message is returned back due to some Fatal Error (permamanent), It should be removed from the datbase or at least a script should be executed which processes the email being bounced back .The Email which is bounced back is in fix pattern of <user@email.tld>: i-e LESS-THAN-SIGN user AT domain dot tld GRTER-THAN-SIGN COLON Or just say that the bounced email address is like this with fixed patterens Hi. This is the qmail-send program at www.guiltygroups.com. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver y...

Aloe Vera Extract #10
We are the largest aloe vera extract manufacturer in the world. EVERGREEN is engrossed in integrated supply of raw Aloe Vera materials. All of our Aloe Vera gels, Aloe Vera whole leaf, concentrates and powders are tested and guaranteed to be biologically active. We had our entire product line certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC). EVERGREEN has the following advantages: 1. The Asian largest aloe plantation base. 2. 5 state-to-the-art processing lines(The most in the world) certified by IASC. 3. Standard GMP production workshops. 4. Low-temprerature concentration technolog...

What's the best way to extract 2 values from a CSV file from each row systematically?
Hey guys, I'm a little new to Python, and am still learning! I'm test building a web scraper that extracts prices from a website, based = on two values I want to extract from a CSV file. The CSV has at least 1000 = rows, an example: 0,0,KGD,0,DME,0,,0,0 The values I want to extract are KGD and DME (columns 3 and 5). Each row in the CSV file contains values in columns 3 and 5 that I'd like t= o extract. What's the best way to extract these data, so I can insert them = as inputs in two different fields in a form? A list, dictionary, or MySQL? = I try not to do...

extracting a source rpm
If possible, how can I extract only (no build) the files contained within a source rpm? -- user On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 user wrote: >If possible, how can I extract only (no build) the files contained >within a source rpm? The 'rpm -i <pkgname.src.rpm>' should itself extract the files in /usr/src/redhat. PS. Don't multipost. V. Vwakes wrote: > On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 user wrote: > >>If possible, how can I extract only (no build) the files contained >>within a source rpm? > > The 'rpm -i <pkgname.src.rpm>' sh...

Postal Lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED #3
Postal Lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED I found this in a news group and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now and came across a message just like this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!!! So I thought yeah right, this must be a scam!!! But like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the message. You then place your own name and address at the bottom of the li...

Bash:Substring Extraction
Hi, Can you give me a way to get the substring from a variable that is portable to older versions of bash? When I try echo ${VAR:0:5} It works in a setup having 2.05b.0(1) release of bash but fails with another setup having 1.14.7(1) version. In the latter, I am getting the error: bash: ${VAR:0:5}: bad substitution I am not in a position to upgrade the bash version in the second machine. Thanks and regards, Karthick S. Karthick S. wrote: > Hi, > > Can you give me a way to get the substring from a variable that is > portable to older versions of bash?...

extracting integers from string
I am reading data from a file, each line has a certain number of integers. They are seperated by whitespace. When I read them in I use the readLine() method which reads the lines in as a string. What I am trying to do is seperate each of these integers so that I can compare them to other integers on other lines. How do I seperate the integers seeing that they are all in a single string? This is the code I have tried to use but havent had any luck as of yet: String maxVals = in.readLine(); maxVals = maxVals.trim(); System.out.println("Max values are: " + maxVal...

wine doesnt manage self-extracting win32 files...
Hello! Im seeking support with this. I want to install in Wine the Microcal Origin software (v7.5 or 8.0) which comes as a self-extracting .exe file, but I couldnt get that Wine understand it and allows installing it. Is there a way to accomplish this? I really need to use Origin in Ubuntu 10.04! On Oct 25, 10:10=A0pm, hcomas <hco...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello! > Im seeking support with this. I want to install in Wine the Microcal > Origin software (v7.5 or 8.0) which comes as a self-extracting .exe > file, but I couldnt get that Wine understand it and allows instal...

extracting information
I have a large collection of files where most of the information's are useless, what i want is to extract the information i need out of them and delete the rest. Eg. the files contain a line starting with: Information: What i want to do is to delete the rest of the file except the line starting with Information: - can this be done ??? Hi Lars, grep '^Information:' in.txt > out.txt awk '/^Information:/ {print $0}' in.txt > out.txt Lars Roland: > What i want to do is to delete the rest of the file except the line > starting with Information: - can this b...

phase extraction from interferograms using wavelet transform
hi iam a final year engineering student. i have succesfully extracted phase from a mathematically generated interferogram using wavelet transform (phase of the wavelet transform method). but for a captured interferogram i could not do it properly(the same matlab program). i was wondering if anyone can help me in this direction by giving a matlab program. btw i have to use the phase extracted for strain analysis sasanka rajaram sasanka rajaram wrote: > hi > iam a final year engineering student. > i have succesfully extracted phase from a mathematically generated > interferogram us...

ipnat ? Can not connect to 80 port under private address.
Hi all, I can not connect to 80 port under private address. Client windows Server Solaris 10 x86 (03/06 version) I use ipfilter and ipnat under Solaris 10. Attempt connect from private address 172.16.1.10 to www.google.com as below. telnet www.google.com 80 I get connection refused. ipnat.conf as below. map bge0 172.16.1.0/24 -> xxx.yyy.zzz.46/32 portmap tcp/udp 40000:60000 map bge0 172.16.1.0/24 -> xxx.yyy.zzz.46/32 nslookup www.google.com from 172.16.1.10 works fine. What is my problem ? How should I do next ? Thanks in advance. -- Tsutomu Ogiwara from Japan. I would snoop...

System News for Sun Users: TOC Vol 80 Issue 3: October 18 to October 24
The "System News for Sun Users" newsletters are sent each week to 50,000+ subscribers around the world. It is also posted to several newsgroups and to http://sun.systemnews.com You are encouraged to sign up for your own, complimentary subscription to have your newsletter delivered to you via email in PDF, text or web link formats with just the sections that you want. The newsletter is built dynamically for each subscriber. You choose the technology areas that interest you. Each week the news is grouped into sections. Your newsletter is built from the sections that are av...

sell Bupleurum Extract
--------------------------------Bring Nature to Better Life Dear Sir or Madam, How are you! Organic Herb Inc. is a Chinese high bio-technology manufacturer and has gain high reputation for its high quality products and competitive price, as well as its strict operation according to GMP and GAP. We have a capacity of 300,000kg herbal extracts per year and advanced in-home lab as well as professional R&D people swift response to any of your request. We also have our own Research Center in Beijing, China. We also co-operates with the world's most prestigious universities and private r...

CoCo & TRS-80 Listings on Ebay
BOCARAM AT PLUS BRAT90 (OK RAM) Item number: 5138284655 Vintage TANDY 1000 RLX/HD Cat. No. 25-1453 Item number: 5138293839 TANDY Keyboard Cover Cat. No. 26-1336 Item number: 5138302686 VINTAGE TANDY 6' PRINTER CABLE Item number: 5138316339 TRS-80 Order Entry/ICS Cat. No. 26-6207 Item number: 5138339319 TRS-80 Technical Manual -- Troubleshooting Item number: 5138341262 Tandy 1110 HD Notebook Laptop Computer w/ AC Adaptor Item number: 5138905456 Tandy TRS-80 User Manual Item number: 5138908772 1984 TRS-80 CATALOG Item number: 5138911158...

Extracting text using Beautifulsoup
Greetings all. Working with data from 'http://www.finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=SRS', I was able to get the info using re, however I thought using Beautifulsoup a more elegant approach. Having a bit of a problem though... Trying to extract text: SMA20 -1.77% SMA50 -9.73% utilizing attribute body in <td... body=[Distance from 20-Day Simple Moving Average].... > From: -----------------------HTML snippet------------------------------------------------------------ <td width="7%" class="snapshot-td2-cp" align="left" title="cssbody=[too...

Extract
Dear all, I have a problem to display the data from SQL Server 2000 and tools for report is Crytal Report 8.5 Please help and here's the detail: I currently hava a combo box on the GUI which is storing the 200301 - 200312. If the user select 200303 from the combo box, if will display the all the record from database from 1/3/03 - 31/3/03. And this is the code: Private Sub cmbPeriod_Click() Dim GetComboPeriod As String If Me.cmbPeriod.ListIndex = -1 Then MsgBox "You must select Period!" Exit Sub End If If Me.cmbPeriod....

How to extract my printer's CRD data & info ?
PS printer has it's CRD reside inside, How can I extract out all the CRD settings , values from printer's firmware? "Richard Yu" <richard@colorselector.com> wrote in message news:vla4sp8bohghca@corp.supernews.com... > PS printer has it's CRD reside inside, > How can I extract out all the CRD > settings , values from printer's firmware? A method I used to extract the CRD of several printers in the office : Dump your CRD in text form (on paper), scan the paper and run a good OCR. In my experience, it works reasonnably well. Now, that may sound clumsy...

VueScan calibration file for LIDE 80
Would anyone have a calibration file for a LIDE 80? My scanner can no longer auto-calibrate and I need a file to edit. Thanks, Clif Posey ...

Extract/Parse String?
How do I extract "treeframe1120266500902" from this String class and stored it in a variable to be used later? irb(main):205:0> puts c <FRAMESET border=0 frameSpacing=0 rows=26,* frameBorder=0 onload=onLoad(); cols= * onunload=onUnload()><FRAME border=0 name=sidebar_header marginWidth=0 marginHe ight=0 src="/araneae/PortfolioAdmin/Sidebar/showSidebarFiltersB?&amp;filterId=0& amp;showHelp=true&amp;common.sessionId=sGCq3td6d5iQGx94yZ9DxA99" frameBorder=0 n oResize scrolling=no><FRAME border=0 name=treeframe1120266500902 marginWidth=4 m arg...

Cory Hamasaki
As some of you may know, Cory Hamasaki was very active in comp.software.year-2000, and later started his own list now known as W-RP@yahoogroups.com. He had been battling cancer for several years. The following was posted by Bill Badger on Cory's list on Monday, June 7, 2010 at 6:10 PM: ===begin quote=== I just received a call from Cory's wife, Nancy Hoyt. Cory passed away Saturday. She was at his side when he passed. He leaves behind her and a daughter, Chloe, in California. He will be cremated tomorrow at 3pm Eastern Time. She asked that we pray for him. ...

Extracting number from string
I'm pulling SAS metadata from sashelp.vcolumn and massaging it into Excel spreadsheets that another application can understand. In the format column for numeric variables, I get a lot of BEST6. or BEST10. (plus 1., 3., ...) Is there a function or other simple approach so that I can extract just the numeric (e.g. BEST10. would give me 10?) I can write it with index and substring and if statements, but I was hoping for something a little more concise. Thanks ...

extract value #2
hi all, can any one tell me how i can extract the value from signl genaraor signal??? actually i want to extract the value and then merge again with newphase value depend on some logic.... and i want to know this part also... that how i can make a new block.. so..please let me know, what to do... thankyou all Deena ...

Intrinsic functions in fortran 90
My compiler doesn't seem to be providing for some of the intrinsic functions. Is there anyway I can get to use those? student wrote: > My compiler doesn't seem to be providing for some of the intrinsic > functions. Is there anyway I can get to use those? > Well, it's sort of tough to comment on this -- what compiler and what functions? For best results, offer a minimally-short procedure that illustrates the problem and that anyone can copy/paste/compile/execute. If errors are generated, include the full text of the error by copy/paste, not retyping. -- Bob Wal...

shareware to extract bookmark info
Any recommendations of a maintained shareware package with a command line interface that will allow me to extract the bookmarks from a pdf file? Thanks, Ted <teds@intex.com> wrote in message news:1184701740.120901.264980@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Any recommendations of a maintained shareware package with a command > line interface that will allow me to extract the bookmarks from a pdf > file? > > Thanks, > > Ted > Copy from the pdf paste to a text file does work. Bob On Jul 17, 12:49 pm, "t...@intex.com" <t...@intex.com> wrote: &...