create exe file from m-file

Hi!
How can I generate an executable file from an m-file?
Thanks a lot, Giovanni
0
toniolog (1)

Giovanni wrote:

> Hi!
> How can I generate an executable file from an m-file?
> Thanks a lot, Giovanni

you need to use the compiler:

help mcc
etc,etc...

Bryan
0
cssmwbs (263)
1/8/2005 6:55:14 PM
Type this command in the matlab command prompt and set ur current
directory to the work directory

mcc -B sgl mfile.m

this should generate mfile.exe in the same directory.
More soon,
Deepak.
Also - if you are using V7...you dont need the -sgl switch.

a simple:

>> mcc -m yourfile

would the trick.

-Ash

"Giovanni" <toniolog@inwind.it> wrote in message
> Hi!
> How can I generate an executable file from an m-file?
> Thanks a lot, Giovanni

Check out the MATLAB Compiler:

http://www.mathworks.com/products/compiler

"Giovanni" <toniolog@inwind.it> wrote in message
> Hi!
> How can I generate an executable file from an m-file?
> Thanks a lot, Giovanni

0
pwebb (443)
1/11/2005 5:24:43 PM
Chandan wrote:

> Hi!
> How can I generate an executable file from an m-file?
> Thanks a lot
0
cks_ism (1)
2/8/2005 2:03:25 PM
You can use the MATLAB Compiler:

"Chandan" <cks_ism@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Chandan wrote:
>>

>> Hi!
>> How can I generate an executable file from an m-file?
>> Thanks a lot

0
pwebb (443)