Data cursor in GUI (Matlab 7)

Is there a way to incorporate a data cursor into custom GUI ?

Currently I draw my data in a separate figure and use modified data
cursor callback, as described in 'doc datacursormode'.
I would like to do the same within axes object in my GUI. Does
someone know about a way to do this ?

Ilya
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 13 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

It looks like you can do it by sending the figure handle into
datacursormode. I tried it on my custom plotting GUI and it worked.

datacursormode(figure_handle)
0
smit17291 (242)
6/20/2006 5:19:29 PM