debugging mex file from VS 2008, must reopen MATLAB

I have been building and debugging mex files in Visual Studio for many years.  For as long as I can remember, I was able to build my solution, attach to a MATLAB, and debug.  Then, if I needed to alter my mex dll, I could clear functions in MATLAB, update my dll code, rebuild, reattach to the same MATLAB process, and go on my merry way.

Recently, I have been unable to keep using the same MATLAB when debugging.  The MATLAB will pick up the changes to my mex dll, but it will no longer stop at VS breakpoints.  Instead, I must close MATLAB, open a new one, and attach my VS debug to that new MATLAB process.

Has anyone else seen this change in behavior?  Does anyone know what caused it or, even better, how to solve it?

Thanks
0
Jeremy
12/6/2010 2:51:07 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 210311 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow