Deleting non-empty Excel Worksheet through MATLAB

Hi,

I am trying to delete some worksheets in an Excel workbook. These excel worksheets have data as well as some pictures.

I just want to delete the non-empty excel sheets before running a long code. These sheets have data from the previous execution of the same MATLAB programme.

I looked at several messages posted on the web, but none of them discuss about deleting non-empty worksheets.

I would be grateful if you can help. I am using actxserver for accessing the Excel application.

Many thanks in advance,
Dilbag
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 14 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

Accessing Non-Excel Libre Spreadsheet from MATLAB
I recently started using LibreOffice for my Office document needs, as it is completely free and nearly 100% compatible with MS Office documents. However, the other day I was using a MATLAB program that required access to an Excel spreadsheet. I encountered an error during this process and I am not sure why. I didn't copy the error down, but I remember it saying something about an Excel server. Well, I don't have Excel because I don't have MS Office. So, is that why MATLAB had trouble with accessing the contents of the spreadsheet? I don't really understand this COM server stuff at all? Is there a COM server method for accessing open-source office spreadsheets? Bump... "Eric Diaz" <eric.diaz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:jkbp97$bmn$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > I recently started using LibreOffice for my Office document needs, as it > is completely free and nearly 100% compatible with MS Office documents. > > However, the other day I was using a MATLAB program that required access > to an Excel spreadsheet. I encountered an error during this process and I > am not sure why. > > I didn't copy the error down, but I remember it saying something about an > Excel server. Well, I don't have Excel because I don't have MS Office. > So, is that why MATLAB had trouble with accessing the contents of the > spreadsheet? When running XLSREAD on a machine that is not a Windows machine w...

Matlab engine with matlab R2010b

What is the best way to import Excel files, with stock data, into Matlab? I’m using Matlab R2010b (64-bit)
What is the best way to import Excel files, with stock data, into Matlab? I’m using Matlab R2010b (64-bit) I’m trying to import historical prices of stock data. Matlab keeps cutting off the header of each column; it gives me only values. I am thinking that this is a data-type-mixing-issue, or whatever it’s called. I have ‘Dates’ in ColumnA, and ‘MSFT’, ‘PWER’, ‘KO’, and ‘SBUX’, in ColumnB-ColumnE. Basically, if I put the Excel file in my Matlab folder and double-click the file, I see the values in a matrix (no dates and no headers), I hit ‘Next’. Then, I see only one option; one radio button is enabled – ‘Create variable matching preview’. The other two options, ‘Create vectors from each column using column names’ and ‘Create vectors from each row using row names’ – both are greyed out. I’ve seen videos, on YouTube and on the Matlab site, where people import excel data and these options are NOT greyed out. No matter what I do, there options are ALWAYS greyed out. The problem is, when I click ‘Finish’ in my ‘Workspace’ I have a variable named ‘data’ all values in a 575x4 matrix, but I have NO DATES and I have NO HEADERS on the columns. All of this seems to go into another variable, called ‘textdata’; all dates and headers ate in textdata. This is VERY inconvenient. I’m trying to analyze some stock data and I have no headers, so I have no idea which stock is which (I can figure it out, but I think Matlab should do this for me). Also, I have no dates corresponding to ...

Why does Matlab do this
What is happening when I type rand(1:10) at the command line? Matlab goes into a 10 minute spin - what's going on? Thanks "Robert" wrote in message <j64asi$5v4$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > What is happening when I type > rand(1:10) > at the command line? > > Matlab goes into a 10 minute spin - what's going on? > Thanks Hi Robert, You're create a 10-D array with that syntax. Do you just want a vector of 10 uniformly distributed random numbers. x = rand(10,1); % or x = rand(1,10); Wayne Hi Wayne, You're right - that's what I was trying to do... but I was just newbie mucking about trying to work out the syntax and I typed that in - then had a looong wait for Matlab to work through it! Thanks for the explanation. Robert "Robert" wrote in message <j64d2h$dvo$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi Wayne, > You're right - that's what I was trying to do... but I was just newbie mucking about trying to work out the syntax and I typed that in - then had a looong wait for Matlab to work through it! > Thanks for the explanation. > Robert That's fine. Welcome to MATLAB!!! If that's the worst memory-intensive mistake you ever make, you'll be fine :) I've done much, much worse. Wayne ...

Reading Excell to matlab
Hi I was trying to import Excel sheet to mathlab(.xlsx) but after importing non-integer values will be changed to NAN.i tried both from the command line and using Import Wizard. What should i do to import non-integer values Thank you in advance On Mar 16, 3:44=A0pm, wolayta yetta <wolaytay...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > I was trying to import Excel sheet to mathlab(.xlsx) but after > importing non-integer values will be changed to NAN.i tried both from > the command line and using Import Wizard. > What should i do to import non-integer values > > Thank you in advance --------------------------------------------------- I never use any wizard. Why don't you try xlsread() like most people? There is a faster way which workes for me in almost all situations. Save the excel file as tab delimited text file. Then you can use tdfread command. - Parag S. Chandakkar. On Mar 16, 10:02=A0pm, parag2...@gmail.com wrote: > There is a faster way which workes for me in almost all situations. Save = the excel file as tab delimited text file. Then you can use tdfread command= .. > - Parag S. Chandakkar. ------------------------------------------------------- What toolbox is that in? I don't have it. dlmread and csvread are standard MATLAB functions in the base MATLAB and could be used instead. Actually dlmread is the same as tdfread... If you specify delimiter as tab... And tdfread doesn't require any special toolbox... I think so... On...

Reading from excel to matlab
Hello. I have a question about reading values from excel to matlab. I hope someone will help me. in my programme i want to make a loop and read values from excel. I mean matlab will read A1 value in excel and will make some calculations and than it will read A2 make some calculations again..... in the end it will read A200 value in excel and it will finish that loop. if i need give an example; a=xlsread('excel.xlsx', 1, A1 ) b=a*2 a=xlsread('excel.xlsx', 1, A2 ) b=a*2 .. .. .. a=xlsread('excel.xlsx', 1, A200 ) b=a*2 Sorry for my english and thanks for your helps. On Dec 15, 8:54=A0pm, "kosar akduman" <sleazysa...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello. I have a question about reading values from excel to matlab. I hop= e someone will help me. > > in my programme i want to make a loop and read values from excel. I mean = matlab will read A1 value =A0in excel and will make some calculations and t= han it will read A2 make some calculations again..... in the end it will re= ad A200 value in excel and it will finish that loop. > > if i need give an example; > > a=3Dxlsread('excel.xlsx', 1, A1 ) > b=3Da*2 > > a=3Dxlsread('excel.xlsx', 1, A2 ) > b=3Da*2 > . > . > . > a=3Dxlsread('excel.xlsx', 1, A200 ) > b=3Da*2 > > Sorry for my english and thanks for your helps. No, this is the wrong way to do it. Reading data in one at a time is very slow and cumbers...

problems with excel and Matlab
hi Guys, I have the following problem. I have two handles to two excel files Excel_files Excel What I want to do is to copy the sheet "header" which is surely in to the sheet to the second sheet. I do this with the following command: Excel_files.Sheets.Item('header').Move(Excel.sheets.Item(1)) and I get the following error: ??? Invoke Error, Dispatch Exception: Source: Microsoft Office Excel Description: Move method of Worksheet class failed Help File: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033\XLMAIN11.CHM Help Context ID: 0 At the same time I do not get any problem in case of moving the sheet in the same file. This works. Excel_files.Sheets.Item('data').Move(Excel_files.Sheets.Item('sheet2')) Anyone can help me? thanks in advance I had exactly the same problem. But the problem seems happened quite random. I have a script which done dome simulation and output the simulated result into the excel spreadsheet and this error randomly happened during the process. For example, if the simulation is for 5 model, it might stop at 4th model or 3rd model unexpectedly. Anyone has any answer or solution to this? "william condemi" wrote in message <jbveq7$k4t$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > hi Guys, > > I have the following problem. I have two handles to two excel files > Excel_files > Excel > > What I want to do is to copy the sheet "header" which is surely in...

Excel to Matlab #3
Hi, i try to read an excel file with Gui but i got an error my data doesnt exist, it said , data not found. althought, the data is on my desktop. i need help Mady On Jan 6, 5:34=A0pm, "Gervais Mady" <gervais.m...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > i try to read an excel file with Gui =A0but =A0i got an error my data doe= snt exist, =A0it said , data not found. althought, the data is on my deskto= p. i need help > > Mady How can anyone possibly help when you supply so little information? The data are on your desktop? Maybe they should be in a .xls file. i can read it now but im tryin' now to build a function as Doug done before http://blogs.mathworks.com/pick/2007/08/13/video-series-reading-excel-data-into-matlab-with-a-gui/ thanks Le ven, 06 jan 2012 03:34:08, Gervais Mady a plopp�: > > i can read it now but im tryin' now to build a function as Doug done before http://blogs.mathworks.com/pick/2007/08/13/video-series-reading-excel-data-into-matlab-with-a-gui/ thanks If you need to create a GUI like Doug done before maybe you should watch the video and do like Doug done before. Just a thought. Although my opinion is that building a single-purpose GUI in Matlab -or similar- is usually a waste of time. But opinions differ. If you just need to read and plot the data from an XLS file like Doug done before, but without GUI, then you should probably watch the OTHER video and do like Doug done before. Just a thought, again. Al...

Need help for a matlab mini project

Matlab builder JA: parse java string to matlab cell
Hi all, I'm building a java swing based GUI for my Matlab application. As such, user input is available as text strings, for example "{[0; 0], [3.5 0; 0 2]}" (mean vector and covariance matrix of a 2D Gaussian). The user input will be passed to the compiled matlab method as a MWCellArray. Problem is how do a convert (parse) the above string into a MWCellArray? From its javadoc http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/javabuilder/MWArrayAPI/index.html the following method is available: java.lang.String toString() Returns a string representation of this array, but the reverse method is not. Evidently, parsing a string like the one above is a non trivial task and I'm loath to attempt writing one by myself. I would be very thankful if someone can point me to the required parser implementation. Matlab itself is carrying out this task all the time, perhaps it is possible to access Matlab's own parser. Help much appreciated, Ritesh ...

Reading Time in excel from matlab
Dear Friends, I am having time in single coloum in excel file (like 03:00:01;09:18:20). I am using xlsread to read this data but i am getting empty matrix in matlab, please help me how to read this data. Its very urgent. On 21 Nov, 11:56, "Shaik Ghouse Basha" <mdba...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear Friends, I am having time in single coloum in excel file (like 03:00:01;09:18:20). I am using xlsread to read this data but i am getting empty matrix in matlab, please help me how to read this data. Its very urgent. Read the docs for XLSREAD. It tells you exactly how to import non-numerical data. Rune On Nov 21, 11:56=A0pm, "Shaik Ghouse Basha" <mdba...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear Friends, I am having time in single coloum in excel file (like 03:00= :01;09:18:20). I am using xlsread to read this data but i am getting empty = matrix in matlab, please help me how to read this data. Its very urgent. I import from Excel all the time, but I don't recall ever getting an empty matrix. Show us the code you are using. "Shaik Ghouse Basha" wrote in message <jadaod$d$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Dear Friends, I am having time in single coloum in excel file (like 03:00:01;09:18:20). I am using xlsread to read this data but i am getting empty matrix in matlab, please help me how to read this data. Its very urgent. This always works for me. Times get read into datenum format starting from 00:00:00 as 0, 18:00:00 as 0.5, etc. Double ...

excel 2007 matlab plots
Hi, I've just installed Excel 2007 a few days ago and I'm having a very funny error in excel 2007 matlab 2009 communication; I open an excel file from matlab with: proceso = actxserver('Excel.Application'); set(proceso, 'Visible', 1); libro = proceso.Workbooks; wdata = libro.Open('c:\estudios\resumenserie.xls'); % Make the first sheet active Sheets = wdata.Sheets; sheet1 = get(Sheets, 'Item', 1); invoke(sheet1, 'Activate'); shapes = sheet1.shapes; % Get a handle to the active sheet Activesheet = proceso.Activesheet Then I plot several graph from matlab to excel with the following lines: img='figure.jpeg'; print('-djpeg', img); invoke(shapes,'AddPicture', [pwd '\' img] ,1,1,400,25,410,310); To my surprise now all the graphs appearing in the excel sheet are exactly the same (when I used excel 2003 each plot was the correct one) I think this is a very serious matlab-excel problem of compatibility Could anyone please help me on this? There might be 2 solutions, first one and best avoiding this problem dierctly, second one, forcing matlab to open a 2003 excel sheet (I've tried this solution but haven't been successful, it keeps opening excel 2007) Thank you very much Best regards, Jose ...

Matlab & Excel #3
Hi! Is it possible to order the various Excel sheets (I work with excel 2003) with a Matlab script? for example alphabetical order... Thanks a lot! Leonardo Leonardo: You'd have to use ActiveX. Each worksheet has a number and a name. You'd have to look up the ActiveX commands to insert a sheet, then copy and paste one of your existing sheets to it. Then continue this until all your sheets have been copied to new sheets in the correct order. That's the only way I know how to do it but perhaps if you dig down deep enough into the bowels of ActiveX you might find a special function to move a sheet of a certain name to a certain position in the workbook. ImageAnalyst ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <46772bb3-2a77-425d-9003-0bb41f641265@hh9g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>... > Leonardo: > You'd have to use ActiveX. Each worksheet has a number and a name. > You'd have to look up the ActiveX commands to insert a sheet, then > copy and paste one of your existing sheets to it. Then continue this > until all your sheets have been copied to new sheets in the correct > order. That's the only way I know how to do it but perhaps if you dig > down deep enough into the bowels of ActiveX you might find a special > function to move a sheet of a certain name to a certain position in > the workbook. > ImageAnalyst I'm sorry, could you be more clear? I don't understand what you said. Thanks...

bar
In MatLab 6.5, the routine above works normal: figure; sem=Average(:,2)./sqrt(Average(:,3)); bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); ylabel('% of epochs analyzed') xlabel('Frequency Band') title ('Occurrence of Oscillatory Events - Ch X') %Where Average and sem are vectors; But, in MatLab 7.0, the same code cause the following error: ??? Error using ==> xychk Too many input arguments. Error in ==> bar at 53 [msg,x,y] = xychk(args{1:nargs},'plot'); Error in ==> cross_subj_analysis>ok_Callback at 327 bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); I'd like to know why this occour. Thanks Henrique In article <g7a1j6$l1$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Henrique Amaral <henriquetomaz@uol.com.br> wrote: >In MatLab 6.5, the routine above works normal: >figure; >sem=Average(:,2)./sqrt(Average(:,3)); >bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); >ylabel('% of epochs analyzed') >xlabel('Frequency Band') >title ('Occurrence of Oscillatory Events - Ch X') >%Where Average and sem are vectors; >But, in MatLab 7.0, the same code cause the following error: >??? Error using ==> xychk >Too many input arguments. >Error in ==> bar at 53 > [msg,x,y] = xychk(args{1:nargs},'plot'); >Error in ==> cross_subj_analysis>ok_Callback at 327 >bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); >I'd like to know why this occour. When the third argument is numeric, it must be the bar width. barwidth must b...

Matlab student license for MDSD (e.g. Matlab Coder)
Hello, I'm evaluating products for writing my final university thesis. I want to perform image processing algorithms (C-Code compiled for a DSP). I have the feeling that manual programming of this algorithms is no longer state of the art. Instead MDSD (model driven software development) - that means Code Generation - seems to be smarter to me. Unfortunately Mathworks offers no licenses of Matlab Coder (or Simulink Coder etc.) to individual students. And I cannot afford to buy a commercial license (which probably would cost me more than 5.000 EUR/$ / my absolute limit is 1.000 EUR/$). Is there any possibility for me to use MDSD (code generation) for image processing for my university thesis ? Maybe by using cheaper alternatives ? Or by using 3d party software (like target link) ? Or export/import to another product ? Any idea ? (I want to avoid manual coding - like using OpenCV) By the way, does anyone know, why Mathworks hides the MDSD features from students ? It doesn't make sense to me that Mathworks reduces the amount of engineers available on the job market that are capable of handling (serious) Matlab projects. (Microsoft offers the "Visual Studio Express Edition" for free for education and the amount of people on the job market that are experienced in Visual Studio is tremendous.). Thank you, Roelof ...

writing from matlab to an excel sheet
Hi. Can someone please give me an idea as to why the data I write to excel does not appear in excel (even though matlab tells me that it has written the data successfully)? SUCCESS = xlswrite('c:\MATLAB\PROFILES.xlsx',d,'Sheet2','H36') Matlab output I get: SUCCESS = 1 But when I go to the spreadsheet, there is nothing in cell H36. Please help On Jan 23, 8:36=A0am, "dineo " <ngwdin...@uct.ac.za> wrote: > Hi. > Can someone please give me an idea as to why the data I write to excel do= es not appear in excel (even though matlab tells me that it has written the= data successfully)? > SUCCESS =3D xlswrite('c:\MATLAB\PROFILES.xlsx',d,'Sheet2','H36') > Matlab output I get: > > SUCCESS =3D 1 > But when I go to the spreadsheet, there is nothing in cell H36. Please he= lp What is d? Did you look in Sheet2? TideMan <mulgor@gmail.com> wrote in message <f9c24c74-f1fc-4f33-8e2d-239f4225f29a@t8g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>... > On Jan 23, 8:36 am, "dineo " <ngwdin...@uct.ac.za> wrote: > > Hi. > > Can someone please give me an idea as to why the data I write to excel does not appear in excel (even though matlab tells me that it has written the data successfully)? > > SUCCESS = xlswrite('c:\MATLAB\PROFILES.xlsx',d,'Sheet2','H36') > > Matlab output I get: > > > > SUCCESS = 1 > > But when I go to the s...

consider I have simple calculator GUI.. how do I export each answer to excel in MATLAB? please help me..i already used xlswrite but it will just replace the answer in excel.. can you help me a c
Code example: a = get(handles.input1_gamma,'String'); %gamma b = get(handles.input2_h,'String'); %h c = get(handles.input3_q,'String'); %q d = get(handles.input4_power,'String'); %POWER % a and b are variables of Strings type, and need to be converted % to variables of Number type before they can be added together out = [str2num(a) * str2num(b)* str2num(c)]; e = {'Power','gamma','H','Q'; out,str2num(a),str2num(b),str2num(c)}; xlswrite('results.xls', e, 'Sheet1' , 'A1'); ...

some problems of codes of MATLAB 7.0 working on MATLAB 6.5
I have used MATLAB for few hours.So I don't know the differences between version 6.5 and 7.0.I want to use some codes of MATLAB 7.0, but they doesn't work in MATLAB 6.5.How to change these codes so that they can work in matlab 6.5.Waiting for your help. Thank you . The codes are like this .I think changing the function findPI may work ,but I don'y know how % PIfun.m % Evaluate a function used to find the PI-line, using Kyle Champley's % method. % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function y = PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x3,sb) temp = R - r*cos(gamma-sb); y = h*((pi - 2*atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/temp))*(1 + (r^2 - R^2)/ (2*R*temp)) ... + sb) - x3; % find_PI_Line.m % % Find the the parametric interval corresponding to the unique PI-line % passing through the point x for a given helical pitch. % This code implements the method of Kyle Champley. % inputs: P = pitch (cm/turn), R = helix radius, delta_s = s stepsize, x % output: PI = [sb st] % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function [PI] = findPI(P,R,delta_s,x) h = P/(2*pi); r = sqrt(x(1)^2+x(2)^2); gamma = atan2(x(2),x(1)); options = optimset('TolX',h*delta_s/100,'FunValCheck','on'); [sb,fval,exitflag] = fzero(@(sb) PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x(3),sb),... [(x(3)-h*pi)/h,x(3)/h],options); if exitflag ~=1, disp('Error: PI invalid'); end % note that beta=sb in Kyle's formula alphaX = atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/(R - r*cos(gamma-sb))); st = sb + pi -...

can't run matlab setup/No puedo correr matlab
Hi! I opened the&nbsp;matlab script fractal.vi&nbsp;then my antivirus (Kaspersky)&nbsp;ask&nbsp;if I acept the modified te registry of matlab setup,&nbsp; I &nbsp;say "yes" After that when I want open matlab the setup run but inmediatly it's close, why???? &nbsp; Hola: Abri el matlab script fractal.vi y mi antivirus (Kasoersky)me preguntaba si aceptaba una modificacion del registro del setup de matlab yo acepte Despues de eso cuanto abro matlab se cierra inmediatamente porque?? &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hola Sa�l Es probable que el problema est� relacionado con el antivirus Kaspersky, trata de deshabilitarlo y correr nuevamente el ejemplo.&nbsp; Si esto no funciona revisa el estado de tus licencias de LabVIEW y de Matlab, probablemente tengas que reinstalar el programa y/o activar las licencias. �Qu� versi�n de LabVIEW y Matlab tienes? �El comportamiento es el mismo con el otro ejemplo?, me refiero al de la siguiente dir: labview\examples\scriptnode\Differential Equation.llb\MATLAB Script - Lorenz Diff Eq.vi Si corres este ejemplo �El antivirus tambi�n te pregunta cambiar lo de los registros?, ser�a bueno contactar a Mathworks para saber c�mo reconfigurar nuevamente los registros de Matlab ...

How to plot the diagram using Excel or Matlab?
Hi, I got the data of ac response diagram. The x axis is frequency, y axis is the amplitude. I want to modify the data and plot it using Excel or Matlab. But there are "u, m, K, M, G" in the data, how can I plot the diagram? Thanks Regards, Allen Maybe that's not the best solution, but I simply replaced "u" to e-6, "m" to e-3 etc using Find/Replace All function in any text editor before importing data to Matlab. Alex boa wrote: > Maybe that's not the best solution, but I simply replaced "u" to e-6, > "m" to e-3 etc using Find/Replace All function in any text editor > before importing data to Matlab. > > Alex In the print window options you can choose to use scientific notation. -Dylan Allen wrote: > I got the data of ac response diagram. The x axis is frequency, y axis > is the amplitude. I want to modify the data and plot it using Excel > or Matlab. But there are "u, m, K, M, G" in the data, how can I plot > the diagram? I'm assuming you mean that the data looks like: Frequency,Amplitude 1M,1.005u 1.5M,1.230u ... This is a perfect application for sed. "man sed" and/or borrow someone's awk/sed book to learn about it. To get you started: sed -e '1 p' -e '1 d' \ -e 's/p/e-12/g' \ -e 's/n/e-9/g' \ -e 's/u/e-6/g' \ -e 's/m/e-3/g' \ -e 's/k/e+3/g' \ ...

Incompatible of MAT file for Matlab 6.5.1 and Matlab 7.0
Hi! I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. I encountered problem as follows: ??? Error using ==> load Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat File may be corrupt. How can I solve this problem? Thanks. Linda Please see here: <http://tx.technion.ac.il/~perryb/matlab7/mat7.pdf> In short, save again as: The new features and enhancements are described in the "Release notes" of Matlab. A new feature that causes incompatibility with previous versions of Matlab is the new encoding of MAT files. Matlab release 14 writes character and figure data to MAT-files using Unicode encoding by default. Unicode encoded MAT-files are not readable by earlier versions of Matlab. If you intend to load your MAT-files created with Matlab release 14, you must override the Unicode default during the save. You can override the default encoding by using the -v6 switch with save and hgsave: save filename -v6 hgsave filename -v6 Hope it helps Linda wrote: > > > Hi! > > I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. > I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. > However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. > > I encountered problem as follows: > > ??? Error using ==> load > Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat > > File ma...

Web resources about - Deleting non-empty Excel Worksheet through MATLAB - comp.soft-sys.matlab