distance protection in simulink

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

hi there..
may i know..how can i find the relay element in simulink/power system blockset and how to create the distance protection by using simulink/power system blockset?
0
Reply noor 11/1/2010 11:20:05 AM

See related articles to this posting

Protecting Simulink Code
I would like to hide the contents of my subsystem block in Simulink, so that students or other Matlab users can use it but won't be able to view my model. "Wouter Ryckaert" <Wouter.Ryckaert@UGent.be> wrote in message news:eec59de.-1@WebX.raydaftYaTP... > I would like to hide the contents of my subsystem block in Simulink, > so that students or other Matlab users can use it but won't be able > to view my model. Please see these pages: http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/data/9974.shtml http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/simulink/u...

How to protect a simulink model
Is it possible to enable read and write access to a model in simulink ? I would like to provide a model to a customer but some s-functions and parameters are confidential. Thanks H ...

Protect Simulink-Models
Hello, I would like to protect my Simulink-model. The most popular way is to use RTW and generate an Object or a dll. Does anybody know an other possibility to protect simulink-models. Thank you for your response, DBre ...

Distance determination/Simulink
Hello everybody, Providing the fact that i'm rather new in this field of study, I ended up here asking for advice. I'm in the process of making a project using a wireless webcam and the PC's paralel port for remote control of car in the following way: my car follows another car in front of it, detecting it's registration plate. I managed to determine the direction and output the required signals through the paralel port and it works great. The problem is that I didn't manage to determine the distance betwin my car and the car in front. I use a 160*120 resolution for fast p...

How to protect the simulink while sharing with others?
I want to protect my simulink model from editing and copying by others. Is there any kind of facility available in matlab to protect the model such that people can not see logic by going inside(means look under mask)?? Bipul wrote: > I want to protect my simulink model from editing and copying > by others. Is there any kind of facility available in matlab > to protect the model such that people can not see logic by > going inside(means look under mask)?? If you have Real-Time Workshop you can automatically generate an S-function from your entire model. http://www.mathworks....

MATLAB/SIMULINK MODELS PASSWORD PROTECTION
Hello, Is there any way that i can lock my models that i create in MATLAB/Simulink? I am using it for my final year project and i want to protect my Matlab/Simulink files with password in order to avoid any modifications from other peoples. Thanks A.K You can create a protected MATLAB file by converting it to p-code: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/pcode.html You can create a protected Simulink model as well: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/simulink/ug/br6xrii.html While pcode has been around for a while, protected Simulink models are new...

How to protect the simulink while sharing with others? #2
I want to protect my simulink model from editing and copying by others. Is there any kind of facility available in matlab to protect the model such that people can not see logic by going inside(means look under mask)?? You may want to check out the Taurus suite for copy protecting and encrypting/decrypting MATLAB files at http://www.algorithmprotection.com There are implementation examples and a free evaluation trial available for downloading. It is not directly for Simulink, but it can suit your purposes. ...

How to protect the simulink while sharing with others? #4
I want to protect my simulink model from editing and copying by others. Is there any kind of facility available in matlab to protect the model such that people can not see logic by going inside(means look under mask)?? "Bipul " <s_subhas@rediffmail.com> wrote in message <g3g83q$n0v$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I want to protect my simulink model from editing and copying > by others. Is there any kind of facility available in matlab > to protect the model such that people can not see logic by > going inside(means look under mask)?? > > > > Yo...

Protected Simulink model with expiration date
Dear community, I must protect the intellectual property of a Simulink Model. I have already generated a Model Reference Protected (a new feature of Simulink 7.4) that works very well. But now I want to introduce in my model an expiration date, just like a temporary license. Do you have any suggestion to do this? Thank you Marco Leonesio "Marco " <m.leonesio@itia.cnr.it> wrote in message news:hljn68$91r$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Dear community, > > I must protect the intellectual property of a Simulink Model. I > have already generated a ...

How to protect the simulink while sharing with others? #3
I want to protect my simulink model from editing and copying by others. Is there any kind of facility available in matlab to protect the model such that people can not see logic by going inside(means look under mask)?? ...

Can anyone tell me how to password protect SIMULINK model?
We have developed a simulation model using SIMULINK and plan to upload it to website. Can we password protect the content of the model so that people cannot look inside the blocks? Thanks a lot! Li Wenkai Li Wenkai wrote: > > > We have developed a simulation model using SIMULINK and plan to > upload it to website. Can we password protect the content of the > model so that people cannot look inside the blocks? > > Thanks a lot! > > Li Wenkai ...

wavelet based distance relay for transmission line protection
hi freinds how to write MATLAB code for distance protection using wavelets i have tried a lot in doing that but i am not able to get. My question once again "how to wriet MATLAB code for distance proetction using wavelets" On Mar 10, 12:15=A0am, "siva reddy" <sivareddy_...@yahoo.co.in> wrote: > hi freinds > =A0how to write MATLAB code for distance protection using > wavelets > i have tried a lot in doing that but i am not able to get. > > My question once again "how to wriet MATLAB code for > distance proetction using wavelets" Your...

wavelet based distance relay for transmission line protection #2
sir we will use DFT(Fourier trnasform ) for extracting the fundamental component. My doubt is how will use discrete wavelet trsnsform for extracting the fundamental component in MATLAB. after extracting the fundamental component of voltage and current we will find the impedance and plot mho characteristics..... I hope u have understood my doubt... and a postive reply from u... On Mar 10, 7:19=A0pm, "siva reddy" <sivareddy_...@yahoo.co.in> wrote: > sir > we will use DFT(Fourier trnasform ) for extracting the > fundamental component. > My doubt is how will use discre...

chebyshev distance, manhattan distance, mahalanobis distance
hey, i was wondering if there is a way to get the matlab code to these distances so that htey can be implemented with the classification techniques.... thank you... Snigdha Take a look at the NORM function in MATLAB. >> norm(A,1) for the Manalanobis distance >> norm(A,2) for the Euclidean and so on. The source code to these functions is encrypted, but you can call them in MATLAB directly if that's useful. Manu "Snigdha S" <niki_su12@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:gp5j96$sr2$1@fred.mathworks.com... > hey, > i was wondering if there is a wa...

Chamfer Distance Distance
Is there any way to overcome what appears to be a limitation in putting an unequal chamfer on more than one edge? The issue is that the long leg/short leg doesn't appear to be controllable on an individual basis, and is probably wrong as it "walks" around the 4 corners of a plate. If you choose Angle distance, you can control the direction of each one, but then you have to know or control an angle, rather than a distance. WT ...

Simulink without Simulink?
Hello all! I have a function that calls for a simulation, inside several for-loops. So running the code takes a lot of time. I tried to solve this problem by running the code in one of these super-computers, but apparently they don't have Simulink-toolbox. My question is, is there any way to avoid using Simulink? Thanks, Aino "Aino" <aino.tietavainen@removeThis.helsinki.fi> wrote in message news:kgn654$54p$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hello all! > > I have a function that calls for a simulation, inside several for-loops. > So running t...

Executing simulink in simulink
Hi, I know that, to execute simulink in Matlab we use sim('simulink_filename'). Is that possible to execute a simulink inside another simulink with the help of embedded matlab function. The embedded matlab function doesnt act the same as the matlab command window. For example, i have a simulink named hello.mdl. I want to execute hello.mdl in another simulink file named welcome.mdl. It is like a subsystem, but i want a method to execute by command mode, i.e. by using embedded matlab function. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Zone Alarm
I am on the Status tab of Zone Alarm (non-Pro) ZoneAlarm version:6.1.737.000. I want to be able to view the programs that are being protected but the link seems to be disabled. Likewise for Inbound and Email Protection. How do I view these lists? I did notice that the cursor does not change when hovering over the links that do work like Learn More. -- Bruce E. Stemplewski GarXface OCX and C++ Class Library for the Garmin GPS www.stempsoft.com ...

copy protection / IP protection
Hello, I need to build a WAR/JAR that will need to fulfil the following requirements: 1. The code will only work for a trial period (30 days) 2. The code can be unlocked with a key 3. Unlocking the code will watermark the WAR/JAR with a unique key I do not want to reinvent the wheel and would love to hear from other folks that have experience with this type of packaging. Are there any off-the-shelf solutions? Cheers, Godfrey Hobbs blog: http://blogs.ebusiness-apps.com/godfrey/ On 17 Apr 2006 19:47:56 -0700, cascadiadude@gmail.com wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said : &g...

How to use Simulink - ETHERNET
Hi, are there ready add-ons, libraries, tutorials to make simulation environment with several computers running Simulink such that Simulinks communicate via ethernet ports during simulation? Thanks! Tapio "Tapio " <info@taelek.fi> wrote in message news:i64r11$17c$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hi, > > are there ready add-ons, libraries, tutorials to make simulation > environment with several computers running Simulink such that Simulinks > communicate via ethernet ports during simulation? > > Thanks! > > Tapio The Instrument ...

Simulink and Simulink Response Optimization
Hi All, I am working with Adams which is a modeling software and I use Simulink to control my model, to get an optimized solution I use Simulink Response optimization with my Simulink model. The model does just one simulation and stops to say that it cannot find an optimized solution. I am using the Pattern search method and Genetic Algorithm in the optimisation options in the signal constraint block. Can someone help me with this. Thanks Aarthi ...

copy protection / IP protection
Hello, I need to build a WAR/JAR that will need to fulfil the following requirements: 1. The code will only work for a trial period (30 days) 2. The code can be unlocked with a key 3. Unlocking the code will watermark the WAR/JAR with a unique key I do not want to reinvent the wheel and would love to hear from other folks that have experience with this type of packaging. Are there any off-the-shelf solutions? Cheers, Godfrey Hobbs blog: http://blogs.ebusiness-apps.com/godfrey/ "g" <cascadiadude@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1145328373.668265.7110@u72g2000cwu.googlegr...

distance vs squared distance
Hi, I have a simple question. When we measure or use the distance of a point from a surface or generally between two points in 3d why do we prefer the use of the squared distance instead of the distance? Thanks Guybrush Threepwood <sales@sco.com> writes: > Hi, > > I have a simple question. When we measure or use the distance of a > point from a surface or generally between two points in 3d why do we > prefer the use of the squared distance instead of the distance? To avoid taking the square root, which is often an expensive calculation. If we just want to know whic...

Simulink + GUI- Cool Simulink
Hi, I would to display the Simulink workspace in a Matlab Gui window. This is cosmetic as I know well that Simulink operates fine without this addition. However, I have no idea how to have a space in a GUI where the Simulink workspace can be displayed. Effectively, the GUI would form a thick frame around the Please let me know how. Also, is it possible to have a resevoir of blocks, similar to the Simulink library, in this GUI. Thank you so much, Ives HI! I have a stupid question I know , but I want to ask you where is located the simulink workspace or how to achieve that? Can you post a p...