DLL creating by Matlab for Matlab

I would like to know if it is possible to convert several
M-files into one DLL with Matlab (by using mcc or mex or
other functions) and use this DLL with Matlab.
How can I do that?
I could create DLL with mcc -l xxx.m but I can't use this
DLL with Matlab (error: "??? The function, script or class
xxx cannot be indexed using {} or . indexing.")
I have a project on Matlab with just M-files and I want to
give this project to someone who want to use it on Matlab
too, but I don't want to give him the source M algorithms.
Moreover, I don't want to have an executable.
Someone could help me?
0
mirko51 (8)

"Sebo Sebo" <mirko51@caramail.com> wrote in message
<fupnua$a2q$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I would like to know if it is possible to convert several
> M-files into one DLL with Matlab (by using mcc or mex or
> other functions) and use this DLL with Matlab.
> How can I do that?
> I could create DLL with mcc -l xxx.m but I can't use this
> DLL with Matlab (error: "??? The function, script or
class
> xxx cannot be indexed using {} or . indexing.")
> I have a project on Matlab with just M-files and I want
> give this project to someone who want to use it on Matlab
> too, but I don't want to give him the source M
algorithms.
> Moreover, I don't want to have an executable.
> Someone could help me?

doc pcode
Thats what you want.
HTH
Vihang
0
vihang_patil (418)
4/24/2008 11:55:03 AM
> doc pcode
> Thats what you want.
> HTH
> Vihang

Indeed, it is what I found. Thank you

Sebo

0
mirko51 (8)

Web resources about - DLL creating by Matlab for Matlab - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Londonistan: How Britain is Creating a Terror State Within - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The book encompasses a critique of multiculturalism , alleged weak policing, cultural relativism , and what Phillips calls a 'victim culture'. ...

Facebook’s Matt Kelly Describes Process Of Creating Plugin For WordPress
The plugin for WordPress launched by Facebook in June has been downloaded more than 180,000 times, and Engineer, Developer Relations Matt Kelly ...

Creating Online Ads that Drive Brand Awareness
New research shows how the creative elements of online ads impact brand awareness.

Bug - Creating a Video.Watches Action stopped working - Facebook-Entwickler
Since today executing a POST on a me/video.wacthes endpoints no longer works, it was working around 10 hours ago since then the call always returns ...

Facebook Creating Fourth-Party Privacy Rules for Facebook Connect Widget & Plugin Developers
In a recently-written post on the Facebook Developers Wiki, Facebook had added new rules for information sharing between websites that have implemented ...

The Obama campaign won by creating their own Facebook, with unique features for political campaigns.
... seen as too dangerous to nominate someone who is so thoroughly narcissistic, arrogant and dishonest. The Obama campaign won basically by creating ...

Creating A Great Startup Culture
... with any Bay Area startup these days (ping pong, beer on tap, catered lunches and Macbook Airs) – though these things are, of course, Creating ...

WIRED Creating the Nebula for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get WIRED Creating the Nebula on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Nets of freedom creating mesh networks 03.07.2013 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Strelka Institute photo's photos on Flickr. Strelka Institute photo has uploaded 14526 photos to Flickr.

Creating the incorrigible Cartman - YouTube
"South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone were big fans of "All in the Family," a 1970s CBS sitcom. Perhaps this is why their most incorrigible ...