do matlab has combination fuction? for example, I want to selcet 2 numbers from 1,2,3,4,5,then I want to get following array:[1,2],[1,3],.....

undefined
0
dincent

In article <ef33da0.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP>, dincent <accessdxt123@163.com> wrote:

> undefined

I might have responded to this with a reasonable answer,
had you NOT posted your entire question as the subject
title and left the body of the post as "undefined".

Too bad.

John

--
The best material model of a cat is another, or preferably the same, cat.
A. Rosenblueth, Philosophy of Science, 1945

Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.
Anonymous
0
woodchips (7944)