Dsp and Dsp programble name

Hi i want to DSP name and dsp programble neam to work on it  by matlab
and also i want to ask if i want' any programe more than matlab or matlab is  enouth for me to create every thing
thanks
0
mahmoud

"mahmoud " <alrazyreturn@live.com> wrote in message <iahfc9$dho$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi i want to DSP name and dsp programble neam to work on it  by matlab
> and also i want to ask if i want' any programe more than matlab or matlab is  enouth for me to create every thing
> thanks

Hi Mahmoud, Can you please try and rewrite your post. It is clear to me that you are interested in digital signal processing (DSP), but I am having difficulty in understanding what you really want to know.

Wayne
0
Wayne