DVBT

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Dear Mikem,
I'm very interested in DVBT blocks you built. But I found some
difficulties in manipulating the parameters. Is there any compleete
sfunction scripts, mfile, cfile, or any other information I can get
and manipulate? Especially for these blocks:
-OFDM
-QAM mapper
-Channel blocks properties for Rician Fading/Rayleigh Fading.

If I want to use Free space path loss from comm blockset\RF
impairments\Freespace path loss in order to measure the losses caused

by distance only, what frequency for DVBT simulation I must use in
the frequency parameter field?
IS 686.11 MHz being the fundamental frequency of DVBT simulation?
Whether true or not, Is the frequency in free space path loss field
have to be the same as the system Frequency (DVBT fundamental
frequency)?
I'll be grateful for your help

Anton Dewantoro
0
Reply ybanton (11) 3/11/2005 9:18:31 AM

See related articles to this posting

DVBT testing!! Interested???
I'm testing DVB-T 2k mode on Mat lab 6.5 but found several difficulties in: -manipulating the frequency -manipulating band width, and -adding adjacent channel interference which parameters I can control for the mentioned purposes above. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you ...

Channel manipulation in DVBT
Dear Mikem, I'm very interested in DVBT blocks you built. But I found some difficulties in manipulating the parameters. Is there any compleete sfunction scripts, mfile, cfile, or any other information I can get and manipulate? Especially for these blocks: -OFDM -QAM mapper -Channel blocks properties for Rician Fading/Rayleigh Fading. If I want to use Free space path loss from comm blockset\RF impairments\Freespace path loss in order to measure the losses caused by distance only, what frequency for DVBT simulation I must use in the frequency parameter field? IS 686.11 MHz being the fundame...

Adjusting Frequency properties in DVBT blockset
I'm testing DVB-T 2k mode on Mat lab 6.5 but found several difficulties in: -manipulating the frequency -manipulating band width, and -adding adjacent channel interference which parameters I can control for the mentioned purposes above. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you ...

Terratec cinergy xs usb dvbt stick
Hi everyone, i bought a usb dvbt device before looking into the supported hardware list. Now i found that the Terratec cinergy xs usb device isn't supported yet. This is why i just wanted to ask if anyone knows of ongoing development of a driver for this device. Cheers, Bernd ...