EngSim: All Matlab features and functions. 2 to 20 Times Faster than MATLAB. Use the same programming syntax as MATLAB, ANSI C/C++, /C++. Good Graphics.

ENGSIM is an Engineering Simulation & Graphics Library for Microsoft
Visual C++. It has all Matlab features and functions. 2 to 20 Times
Faster than MATLAB. Very Easy to program. Use the same programming
syntax as MATLAB, ANSI C/C++. Graphics Support is Very Good. Support
Negative Indexing for Array/Matrix, Complex Array and Complex Matrix.
Support Fix-point/Floating-point Communications Engineering and Signal
Processing Simulation.  Support Statistical Analysis. Support User-
Defined Classes. Support User-Graphics Development

C/C++ in matlab and matlab in C/C++ ?
Is it possible to read C/C++ code in matlab and the other way around too? Hi, as long as C or C++ are written in text files you can edit them in the matlab editor. To see the special character of C or C++ coding language, in the editor go to menus: file>preferences>Edito/Debugger>language and on popup "Language" select "C/C++". This does not allow you to run the C/C++ code, just to view it i nicer way... regards, chris saneman <asdfsdf@asd.com> wrote in message <frl846 $f8i$2@news.net.uni-c.dk>... > Is it possible to read C/C...

methods to call matlab in C C++ and call C C++ in matlab
Hi, I am reading the help documents about how to program matlab and C C++ together and my questions are a little bit general. It seems that are several ways to call matlab in C C++ and another several ways to call C C++ in matlab. Please correct me if I am wrong or missing something when I try to list them. To call matlab code in C C++, are there two methods available? The first one is Matlab engine and the second one is to use MATLAB Compiler mcc to create C or C++ shared libraries from your MATLAB code. To call C C++ in matlab, are there also two methods? The first one is to call funct...

EngSim: All Matlab features and functions. 2 to 20 Times Faster than MATLAB
ENGSIM is an Engineering Simulation & Graphics Library for Microsoft Visual C++. It has all Matlab features and functions. 2 to 20 Times Faster than MATLAB. Very Easy to program. Use the same programming syntax as MATLAB, ANSI C/C++. Graphics Support is Very Good. Support Negative Indexing for Array/Matrix, Complex Array and Complex Matrix. Support Fix-point/Floating-point Communications Engineering and Signal Processing Simulation. Support Statistical Analysis. Support User-Defined Classes. Support User-Graphics Development http://mediachip.com/engsim billliu <william@mediachip.com&...

matlab beginner: calling matlab from C/C++ #2
I'm relatively new to the world of Matlab. I want to call my matlab own code from a C/C++ program on a machine with matlab installed. Do I need to compile the matlab code using matlab compiler tool or the matlab engine is enough for this? Thanks a lot for your help ...

Conversion from MATLAB to C/C++ using MATLAB compiler
I am working on conversion of .m files to c/c++. I am using the MATLAB compiler version 3.0 and MATLAB version 6.5.1. There seem to be a few functions which do not seem to get converted. The error i got while using functions like TRAIN, NETWORK and INIT (all neural-networks related functions used in the general neural network programs, newpnn.m etc) is The MATLAB compiler does not currently support MATLAB object oriented programming and the functions TRAIN , NETWORK and INIT would produce a run-time error. Could anyone please tell me as to how i can circumnavigate this problem or solve this...

C/C++ in MATALB or MATLAB in C/C++?
Hi I've been asking on the net how to use MEX properly so that I can use C/C++ in MATLAB, but information is not forthcoming. There seems to be a lot on using MATLAB in C/C++ but not the other way around. I understand Mathworks is trying very hard to sell the Matlab Compiler, but even so, why is it SO hard to get information about MEX? Or is it that I've missed something very fundamental, meaning that I'm struggling over something that is actually quite easy? Any thoughts and info would be great. Thanks BullDog BullDog wrote: > Hi > > I've been asking on the net ...

vectorized computation in C++ such as those in Matlab (Matlab to C++)?
Dear all, Can C++/STL/Boost do the vectorized calculation as those in Matlab? For example, in the following code, what I really want to do is to send in a vector of u's. All other parameters such as t, l1, l2, l3, etc. are scalars... But u is a vector. Thus, t6 becomes a vector. t9 is an element-wise multiplication... The following code was actually converted from Matlab. If vectorized computation is not facilitated, then I have to call this function millions of times. But if vectorized computation is okay, then I can send in just a u vector with batch elements a time. I have man...

matlab beginner: calling matlab from C/C++
I'm relatively new to the world of Matlab. I want to call my matlab own code from a C/C++ program on a machine with matlab installed. Do I need to compile the matlab code using matlab compiler tool or the matlab engine is enough for this? Thanks a lot for your help On Nov 28, 10:03 am, "Paeo Campigotto" <campigo...@dit.unitn.it> wrote: > I'm relatively new to the world of Matlab. > I want to call my matlab own code from a C/C++ program on a > machine with matlab installed. > Do I need to compile the matlab code using matlab compiler > tool or the matla...

matlab beginner: calling matlab from C/C++ #3
I'm relatively new to the world of Matlab. I want to call my matlab own code from a C/C++ program on a machine with matlab installed. Do I need to compile the matlab code using matlab compiler tool or the matlab engine is enough for this? Thanks a lot for your help ...

How to use Matlab function with C/C++
Hi, Is it possible to use Matlab function, e.g., INTERPN with C/C++ program? More importantly, would it reduce the speed when running the C/C++? How would the speed be compared if coding INTERPN in C/C++ directly versus transforming .m to C/++ extension. Thanks, pete wrote: > > > Hi, > > Is it possible to use Matlab function, e.g., INTERPN with C/C++ > program? > More importantly, would it reduce the speed when running the C/C++? > How would the speed be compared if coding INTERPN in C/C++ directly > versus transforming .m to C/++ extension. Yes you can call Matl...

C, C++, C# and MATLAB Expert
Hello all, Hope you are good. I am a expert in C and MATLAB, Feel free to contact me with your queries: onlinerapidhelp@gmail.com and join the group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/onlinerapidhelp Special Discount to first 50 Clients. I am waiting to see you, Client satisfaction is my first priority and I'll never let you down. Regards Engineer MAK ...

Create (Matlab) object inside C/C++ and pass it to Matlab
I'm trying to create an object inside C++ and then pass it to Matlab via en= gPutVariable. It seems I can create a struct // Create a float array mxArray *acq_data =3D mxCreateNumericMatrix(0, 0, mxSINGLE_CLASS); float *data =3D (float *)mxCalloc(M*N, sizeof(float)); mxSetData(acq_data, data); mxSetM(acq_data, M); mxSetN(acq_data, N); // Convert to struct const char *fieldname =3D "data"; mxArray *acq_struct =3D mxCreateStructMatrix(1,1,1, &fieldname); mxSetField(acq_struct,i,"data",acq_data); // Convert to class ?? Does it work? if (j=3D=3D1...

Using MatLab in C/C++
Is it possible to call MatLab or a MatLab function in C or C++? If so, where can I find info on how to do that? Mike On Feb 11, 8:57 am, "Michael Stachowsky" <mstachow...@gmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to call MatLab or a MatLab function in C or > C++? If so, where can I find info on how to do that? > > Mike See the Matlab engine http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/matlab_external/f38569.html Chris "Michael Stachowsky" <mstachowsky@gmail.com> wrote in message <fopk7d$bs2$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Is it possibl...

Shall i use the misrosoft Visual c++ code from a m-file generated from matlab in Visual C++ with out matlab runtime environment
undefined ...

Web resources about - EngSim: All Matlab features and functions. 2 to 20 Times Faster than MATLAB. Use the same programming syntax as MATLAB, ANSI C/C++, /C++. Good Graphics. - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Computer programming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding ) is the process of designing , writing, testing , debugging , and maintaining ...

Programming Note/Self Aggrandizement — Vulcan/Planet Nine Edition
Hey, all: if you’ve got a moment this afternoon, I’ll be talking with Ira Flatow on Science Friday about The Hunt for Vulcan in the context of ...

The sheer volume and quality of Netflix’s original programming is unprecedented
... on its laurels, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings said in an earnings press release that Netflix plans to launch at least 600 hours of original programming ...

The Future of Programming
I learned how to program on this Apple II over 30 years ago. Over that time period – as a first approximation – programming has stayed the same. ...

Pay what you want to learn programming for web, Apple Watch, iOS 9 and more
The world of programming is wide and wild, bristling with enough different languages, platforms and workflows to leave anyone dizzy. These 10 ...

CBS, Sky Enter Major Pan-European Deal For Showtime Programming
Sky Atlantic is to become the exclusive home to Showtime programming in major European markets under a new long-term licensing agreement between ...

Mob Programming
I came across the idea of mob programming on an Elixir podcast, Elixir Fountain . Its pair programming on steroids, where you sit together and ...

Amazon's Audible stocks up on original radio programming
Amazon really wants you to listen to its podcast and audio-book service, Audible. And it's hoping to win you over by grabbing comedians like ...

Verizon's CFO: Custom TV will 'refresh' to comply with programming contracts
Verizon CFO Fran Shammo said his company will make changes to its FiOS Custom TV product, which granularly controls which programming networks ...

New Donald Trump programming language seeks to make programming great again
A team of software engineers at Rice University has introduced a new programming language called TrumpScript. Based on Python, the new language ...