error: ";" expected, "=" found.

Hey there,

I been running some programs and saving some of my data, just by
selecting the variables in the workspace and saving... However
sometimes when i do this and try to reopen them, im given the error
message:

error: ";" expected, "=" found.

and im unable to retrieve the data, any help please????
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 19 followers. lunamoonmoon (257) is leader. Post Follow

Ben Parslew wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> I been running some programs and saving some of my data, just by
> selecting the variables in the workspace and saving... However
> sometimes when i do this and try to reopen them, im given the error
> message:
>
> error: ";" expected, "=" found.
>
> and im unable to retrieve the data, any help please????

Syntax error in processing the command...can't tell what from your
description.

What does "reopon" mean wrt to a variable?
0
dpbozarth (544)