error with ERROR function

Hi all,

I'm getting an error when I use the "error" function.

Here is the error message:

??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in ==> C:\MATLAB6p5p1\mese\user_functions\ssave.m
On line 765 ==> error('ERROR e43: Initial Operating
Point file cannot be found');

What matrix is it refering to?

thanks,
SK
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 19 followers. lunamoonmoon (257) is leader. Post Follow

"Saif K" <buckeyeforever2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I'm getting an error when I use the "error" function.
>
> Here is the error message:

> ??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions.
>
> Error in ==> C:\MATLAB6p5p1\mese\user_functions\ssave.m
> On line 765 ==> error('ERROR e43: Initial Operating
> Point file cannot be found');
>
> What matrix is it refering to?

Set a breakpoint on line 765 of ssave (click on the line next to the line
number in the MATLAB Editor.)  When MATLAB pauses execution on that line and
shows the debug prompt (K>>) check your workspace.  You likely have a matrix
named error that is being used instead of the error function and that matrix
has fewer than 117 elements (the ASCII code for 'u', the last character in
your string in ASCII code order).

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

0
slord (13689)

Web resources about - error with ERROR function - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Wave function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... (a ball attached to a spring ) in classical mechanics (A-B) and quantum mechanics (C-H). In quantum mechanics (C-H), the ball has a wave function ...

Eating chocolate 'improves brain function' - study
... news for those with a sweet tooth - a recent study has found that regular chocolate consumption is associated with better cognitive function. ...

Using Functions to Make Better Abstractions
... (code that is tightly coupled to its own implementation details). I was wrong. I was wrong because I had an incomplete understanding of functions. ...

Cisco launches new network functions virtualization infrastructure solution to help service providers ...
Al-Bawaba Cisco launches new network functions virtualization infrastructure solution to help service providers run network ... Al-Bawaba ...

Google Maps for iOS adds detour function, 3D touch support
Google has extended its pit-stop feature the ability to find places to stop off on journeys to iPhone and iPad users with the release of Google ...

LVMH's Hublot May Be Next Brand for Smart Functions, Biver Says
Hublot will probably be the next LVMH watch brand to add smart functions, following TAG Heuer’s footsteps in combining Swiss craftsmanship and ...

Yahoo Begins Grim Job of Closing Functions, Laying Off Staff
Yahoo Food is closing, and other digital magazines on tech, travel and beauty are also scheduled for closing or major cutbacks.

Engineers 3D Print Tissue That Mimics How The Human Liver Functions
Engineers say they have 3D printed life-like liver tissue that could be a new platform in the lab to test the efficacy of drugs saving pharmaceutical ...

A 3D Printed Jet Engine Appears to Function
... jet engine . You may remember seeing a 3D printed jet engine grace our front page back in October. That one was beautiful didn’t function . ...

Supreme Court Justices Can Still Function With Eight
... Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=7990759] But as to whether the remaining Supreme Court justices will be able to function ...