Excel to MATLAB

Hi,

I have a Matlab-programmed model. I want to link this to
another software program which does not link directly to
Matlab, but can exchange inputs and outputs from Excel.

Is it possible that the other program gives output to
Excel, which will invoke the Matlab program automatically.
The output of the Matlab program will then be given back as
Excel output which then transfers some data to the original
program.

In short, I want Excel to be linking the 2 applications.

Regards, Rakib
0
rakib_m (50)