Exporting Neural Network to C++

Hi,

I'm using the newff() function to create a neural network and I'm using the train() function to train this net. It's a three layer network (one hidden layer) and I'm using the logsig and tansig functions as activation functions.

So, my need is to export the net structure using the logsig and tansig functions to a C++ code, but I'm not getting that.

My neural network is now correctly trained in matlab. I tryed to find something in google but I could not find anything that could help me to use the net in a c++ application.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.
0
Diego
10/7/2010 12:20:10 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 21 followers. lunamoonmoon (257) is leader. Post Follow

"Diego Romaf" <diegoromaf@gmail.com> wrote in message <i8kdtp$mta$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi,
>
> I'm using the newff() function to create a neural network and I'm using the train() function to train this net. It's a three layer network (one hidden layer) and I'm using the logsig and tansig functions as activation functions.
>
> So, my need is to export the net structure using the logsig and tansig functions to a C++ code, but I'm not getting that.
>
> My neural network is now correctly trained in matlab. I tryed to find something in google but I could not find anything that could help me to use the net in a c++ application.
>
> Please help me.
>
> Thanks in advance.

try to generate a simulink model of the network and then you can generate the c++ code...
i have made this, it will give you the code and another files containing the wheits in full precision

I have made this, it works but in my case, there are some times that the matlab result does not macth with the c result.

Best Regards
1
Marco