file.exe file generation from file.m file

How to generate application (*.exe) file from *.m file, which has lots
of graphics. Program was written for image watermarking by using image
processing toolbox.
I want to send this program some where else but with out sowing the
program codes.
By this *.exe no need to use matlab6.5 platform.

Also tell me
How to generate *.p file from *.m file
Which is hide the code to user but for run this program need matlab6.5

Please give me some idea about it. it is very urgent for me.
I will be very great full to you

"Biswajit Kar" <hibiswajitkar@rediffmail.com> wrote in message
> How to generate application (*.exe) file from *.m file, which has lots
> of graphics. Program was written for image watermarking by using image
> processing toolbox.
> I want to send this program some where else but with out sowing the
> program codes.
> By this *.exe no need to use matlab6.5 platform.

Look here:

http://www.mathworks.com/products/compiler/

> Also tell me
> How to generate *.p file from *.m file
> Which is hide the code to user but for run this program need matlab6.5

See HELP PCODE.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com