from Delphi to matlab and matlab to delphi

How to send vars from Delphi to Matlab ? and viceverse, from matlab
to delphi ? thanks, it is dificult, and not found answers in the
internet.
0
noemail10 (353)

jairo serrano wrote:

> How to send vars from Delphi to Matlab ? and viceverse, from matlab
> to delphi ? thanks, it is dificult, and not found answers in the
> internet.

When I want to use Matlab variables in another program, I write them
to file. You can use comma separated files (csv). Try:

> help csvwrite
> help dlmwrite

Works fine for me.

Hope this helps,

Niels
jairo serrano wrote:
> How to send vars from Delphi to Matlab ? and viceverse, from matlab
> to delphi ? thanks, it is dificult, and not found answers in the
> internet.

The simplest is with OLE. Have a look here:
- Francis Burton, "Callin Matlab from Delphi" #, 19 Nov 2003 4:27 pm </WebX?50@@.eecb61d>

Two sample projects are given here:
- <http://www.djpate.freeserve.co.uk/Matlab.htm>

From Matlab to Delphi you would have to write a mex files, thats more
difficult.

Regards,
Peter
0
no18 (4537)
11/17/2004 8:41:27 AM
hi i did the connection between delphi4.0 and matlab6.5 and I could
cacth the value from Delphi to Matlab but can't to cacth the value
from
Matlab to Delphi, Do you have an idea??? I think that this project it
is look like with yours , Did you make this project?

Thanks in Advance, Thiago Holanda

jairo serrano wrote:

> How to send vars from Delphi to Matlab ? and viceverse, from matlab
> to delphi ? thanks, it is dificult, and not found answers in the
> internet.

DELPHI AND MATLAB
Hi There... I work in a project and I have to send parameters to Matlab From Delphi and return the values to delphi from Matlab! How can I do this??? Do I have to use OLE, automation, variants or there are another ways to do this? It�s very important to me, anyone can give me an example??? Thanks in Advance!!!! Robert Rusedsky wrote: > > > Hi There... > > I work in a project and I have to send parameters to Matlab From > Delphi and return the values to delphi from Matlab! How can I do > this??? Do > I have to use OLE, automation, variants or there are another ways &g...

Delphi With Matlab
Hi There... I'd like to know if anyone here worked or is still woking with Delphi and Matlab, both!!! I'm working in a project, here in Brazil, and I have, using delphi, to call functions in Matlab, using m-files! Anyone here knows how to communicate both???? I Wait Answers... Hermano Toscano p.S.: Sorry about my english, its very bad! ...

MATLAB talking to MATLAB?
For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) talking to a server program (also MATLAB executable) to query data. Is there any easy way to accomplish that? I appreciate any help that I can get on that. Thanks. Cheers, Hoi Oops, I forgot to mention. There are multiple clients querying the server, so I guess serial objects + remote serial port wouldn't work. "Hoi Wong" <wonghoi.ee@gmail.com_> wrote in message news:f3ald6$gg4$1@news.Stanford.EDU... > For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) > talking to a ser...

DELPHI WITH MATLAB!
Hi There... I'd like to know if anyone here worked or is still woking with Delphi and Matlab, both!!! I'm working in a project, here in Brazil, and I have, using delphi, to call functions in Matlab, using m-files! Anyone here knows how to communicate both???? I Wait Answers... Hermano Toscano p.S.: Sorry about my english, its very bad! ...

matlab to Delphi
Hi, I am looking for a way to convert Matlab M-files to DLLs that can be accessed from a Delphi program. How do I go about it? Thanx in advance !! vijay ...

Matlab+Delphi
Hello everybody. 1. I wonder, if there is any possibility to use MATLAB in terms of cooperation with Delphi, etc. If I could use its libraries in Delphi environment, compute on matrixes, would be great. 2. Has MATLAB any feature, which lets grab frames from a camera attached to a framegrabber and computer (under Windows) ? Cheers, Peter ...

Run Matlab ... from Matlab
Hello, Is there any limitation to run Matlab from Matlab, as a system command, on Linux platforms ? I tried to start Matlab, both using the ! syntax (!matlab&) or the system command (system('matlab&')), the Matlab splash screen appears, but the new Matlab session closes rapidly . When I do the same with a script of mine (system('matlab -r "myscript"&')), my script is being executed, but Matlab finally crashes . If I remove the &, it works well, but the first Matlab session is blocked till I close the second one . I run Matlab on a Linux 64bits pla...

Calling Matlab in C in Matlab
Hi everybody! My problem can be described as follows. I have a tool in Matlab that requires calling an optimisation algorithm in C. This algorithm consists of several C-files, one of which contains the function to be minimised (CFUNCTION), and another is the main algorithm file (CMAIN). Now what I want to do is to call Matlab from CFUNCTION or CMAIN and specify my custom function (MFUNCTION) to be minimised. So, I'm calling Matlab from C from Matlab. I'm a newbie in C and MEX files. Should I rewrite CMAIN as a MEX file and include CFUNCTION in this and then use mxCallMATLAB? Or can...

Calling Compiled MATLAB from MATLAB
Hello everyone, How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to be to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), then compile this C code into MEX format and call that. Is there an easier way? I have the MATLAB compiler, so I just need to know what to do with it to get this to work. Thanks in advance, Sina sina.tootoonian wrote: > > > Hello everyone, > > How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called > from within the MATLAB interpreter? A round...

matlab in JAVA or java in MATLAB?
Hi guys I am now experencing a great difficulty in the interation between java and matlab. I have an objective function written in JAVA with has method return an numerical number, i call it 'profit'. The nature of this obtive function (ObjFun.java) is that it takes an parameter input, say C, with different C value, the returned profit value is different. Eventually I want to find the optimized C value which produce the maximun profit (C will be under constrains). Initially I want to use linprog or fminsearch in matlab. So I tried the command in matlab that excutes my ObjFun.ja...

Matlab plots outside Matlab
I'm making an end-user application where I would like to use Matlab functionality both for calculation and plotting. Matlabs GUI builder guide does not satisfy my needs (no support for f.ex. internal frames and other nescessities), so I'm planning to compile my Matlab code and use other API (Java, QT or something) for GUI. My problem is then, that I loose access to the neat plotting commands availible under matlab GUI... Is there a way of integrating Matlabs plot functionality into another GUI system? - has it been done? - I appreciate any response! - P�l Berge ...

parallel matlab
Hi all, I'm going to work on a project involving a parallel version of MATLAB - I'm aware of various efforts like MATLAB-*P and so on Right now I need to read up on some material regarding MATLAB internals eg: How are the ATLAS(or is it BLAS) routines called in MATLAB? How does MATLAB's C code store information in memory, cache'ing etc? How is one to get at those? Do you know of any suitable reference(s)/resource(s)? Thank you very much, Aravind ...

matlab to matlab remote execution
Hi I have two win PCs running matlab 7. One is slow and other is a high spec fast PC. They are connected to LAN. The directory on fast PC where all matlab work takes place has been mounted as a drive on slow PC. Hence this directory on fast PC can be accessed from slow PC's matlab session. I want to let the user on slow PC run some computationally intense M scripts in his matlab session but execute them on fast PC. I tried usual unix like method. First installed telnet server on fast PC. Then used telnet client on slow PC to log on fast PC. If I attempt to start matlab in slow PC telnet ...

Spawning matlab from within matlab
Hello all, I would like to spawn multiple matlab processes from an '.m' script. Meaning, run an m-file from a 'parent' Matlab that launches, say, 8 more 'children' matlab processes. I'd like to do it in such a way that the same m-file in the 'parent' is able to close down, or kill, all the 'children' processes. Any suggestions? Joe ...

Matlab engine with matlab R2010b

DLL creating by Matlab for Matlab
I would like to know if it is possible to convert several M-files into one DLL with Matlab (by using mcc or mex or other functions) and use this DLL with Matlab. How can I do that? I could create DLL with mcc -l xxx.m but I can't use this DLL with Matlab (error: "??? The function, script or class xxx cannot be indexed using {} or . indexing.") I have a project on Matlab with just M-files and I want to give this project to someone who want to use it on Matlab too, but I don't want to give him the source M algorithms. Moreover, I don't want to have an executable....

Matlab+Delphi #2
Hello everybody. I've just made successful attempt to connect Delphi and MATLAB environments. Even more, there were no serious problems to send and receive an array. But I wonder, where can I learn more about Matlab.Application Ole Object and its properties, features. Also I would like to find some ready to use examples of real solutions in that technology in order to get quickly into the environment. Could anybody recommend any archive with files, examples, descriptions? Cheers, Peter. ...

Callin Matlab from Delphi
Hi all! I'm newbie in Matlab, i use mainly Borland - Delphi. I wonder if there is any way to call some matlab functions from a stand-alone app built in delphi??? I heard something about MatCom, a quind of compiler for Matlab that can build DLL for Delphi! Anyone can help me???? gR In article <bpgdku$o6t$1@rena.mat.uc.pt>, gR8dALI <gR8dALI@iol.pt> wrote: > I'm newbie in Matlab, i use mainly Borland - Delphi. > I wonder if there is any way to call some matlab functions from a >stand-alone app built in delphi??? If you have Matlab ins...

Delphi With Matlab #2
Hi There... I'd like to know if anyone here worked or is still woking with Delphi and Matlab, both!!! I'm working in a project, here in Brazil, and I have, using delphi, to call functions in Matlab, using m-files! Anyone here knows how to communicate both???? I Wait Answers... Hermano Toscano p.S.: Sorry about my english, its very bad! ...

matlab
Mam problem z uruchomieniem matlaba7,0. Instalacja przebiega bez problemu, ale po pr�bie uruchomienia pojawia sie okienko matlaba i od razu znika. Plytka jest dobra, a u znajomych ten sam egzemplarz , r�wniez pod XP (jak u mnie) chodzi bez zarzut�w. Jezeli ktos mial podobny problem i go rozwiazac; to prosze o wskaz�wki. Aha plytka nie jest orginalna. ...

matlab
any one please can help me sploving the following question 1________Given the causal system y[n] =3D 0.9y[n-1] + x[n], find H(z) and sketch the pole-zero plot. See the functions roots.m and zplane.m. 2___ Plot the magnitude and phase of H(z) on the frequency axis from 0 =E2=80=93 =EF=81=B0, or normalized frequency 0 - 1, and label the graphs. S= ee the freqz.m command. hani_al_yazidi@hotmail.com wrote: > any one please can help me sploving the following question > > > 1________Given the causal system > > y[n] = 0.9y[n-1] + x[n], > > find H(z) and sketch...

matlab
using MATLAB to to convert time domain data to frequncy tomain in side labview Hello Mans, Could you provide a bit more detail about the problems you are getting with converting time domain data to frequency domain data in LabVIEW. There are many different analysis and transform vi's within LabVIEW which you could use. Depending on what your trying to do, you may need to install the Math Interface Toolkit which allows you to communicate to MATLAB from LabVIEW. I don't know if you currently have this installed but if you don't, please find the link to the page on our website belo...

Matlab
Hi I want to find more information about MATLAB. Thank you! ...

Matlab
Hello , I'm a new user in Matlab. So should you advise matlab notes , documentation please ? <azatserver113@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7b4e75e2-40c6-43bb-acc6-2553123ba649@googlegroups.com... > Hello , > > I'm a new user in Matlab. So should you advise matlab notes , > documentation please ? > At the MATLAB command prompt type this command: doc This will show the documentation included as part of your installation. I recommend reading through the Getting Started section of the MATLAB documentation first, and executing the examp...

Web resources about - from Delphi to matlab and matlab to delphi - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Domestic firms eye Delphi
BizChina offers latest business and market information of China, online updates of 17 industries, investment guides, business events and industry ...

Official: Verizon's Vehicle Diagnostics by Delphi now on sale for $250
Filed under: Technology Partnering with Verizon Wireless, Delphi Automotive has released its Vehicle Diagnostics by Delphi product that allows ...