From Matlab neural network toolbox to matlab code

Hi All,

I have been working with neural network toolbox in matlab 7 for the calibration and validation optimization problems. but i wanna to do it with matlab code. is it possible to transform the things that happen in toolbox, training process and adapting outputs get via code.. is there anyone who transform the things happen in toolbox to codes.
0
murat

"murat " <muratt59@gmail.com> wrote in message <iabd8c$8pc$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi All,
>
> I have been working with neural network toolbox in matlab 7 for the calibration and validation optimization problems. but i wanna to do it with matlab code. is it possible to transform the things that happen in toolbox, training process and adapting outputs get via code.. is there anyone who transform the things happen in toolbox to codes.

it is urgent necessary for the combine ann with other techniques via codes
0
murat
10/28/2010 10:06:04 AM

> Hi All,
> I have been working with neural network toolbox in matlab 7 for the
> calibration and validation optimization problems. but i wanna to do it
> with matlab code. is it possible to transform the things that happen in
> toolbox, training process and adapting outputs get via code..

I don't understand your question.  The Neural Network Toolbox functions for
creating, training, and simulating networks are written in MATLAB code -- so
there's no transformation necessary to get them to happen "via code".

Unless ... are you using the Neural Network Toolbox GUIs to create, train,
etc. your network and you now want to have the equivalent actions in code?
If so, I don't believe the capability to create a function file directly
from the NNTOOL interface was available in release R14 (MATLAB 7.0) but I
believe it was added in a later version of the toolbox.

> is there anyone who transform the things happen in toolbox to codes.

Why not just export the network objects to the workspace and SAVE them, then
LOAD them later on when you want to use them?

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

0
slord (13689)
10/28/2010 1:56:51 PM
On Oct 28, 4:46=A0am, "murat " <murat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have been working with neural network toolbox in matlab 7 for the calib=
ration and validation optimization problems. but i wanna to do it with matl=
ab code. is it possible to transform the things that happen in toolbox, tra=
ining process and adapting outputs get via code.. is there anyone who trans=
form the things happen in toolbox to codes. =A0

Try the commands

type mean
edit mean

to see if you have source code priveleges.

Greg
0
Greg
10/28/2010 1:57:01 PM
Greg Heath <heath@alumni.brown.edu> wrote in message <ea29aeda-36b0-4542-9e2a-6c638fbda554@y23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>...
> On Oct 28, 4:46 am, "murat " <murat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I have been working with neural network toolbox in matlab 7 for the calibration and validation optimization problems. but i wanna to do it with matlab code. is it possible to transform the things that happen in toolbox, training process and adapting outputs get via code.. is there anyone who transform the things happen in toolbox to codes.
>
> Try the commands
>
> type mean
> edit mean
>
> to see if you have source code priveleges.
>
> Greg

try type nntool and edit nntool ?
0
murat
9e2a-6c638fbda...@y23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>...
> > On Oct 28, 4:46=A0am, "murat " <murat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi All,
>
> > > I have been working with neural network toolbox in matlab 7 for the c=
alibration and validation optimization problems. but i wanna to do it with =
matlab code. is it possible to transform the things that happen in toolbox,=
 training process and adapting outputs get via code.. is there anyone who t=
ransform the things happen in toolbox to codes. =A0

> > Try the commands
>
> > type mean
> > edit mean
>
> > to see if you have source code priveleges.
>
> > Greg
>
> try type nntool and edit nntool ?

if you edit nntool besure you use a new name for the edited version.

Greg
0
Greg

Neural Network Architecture with MATLAB Neural Network Toolbox
Dear neural network experts, I would like to make a neural network model for a situation when some of the input variables can interact, while others don't have any interactions. This information is based on logical considerations and I have to include it into the architecture of the net. For example, I have 3 different groups of input variables. Within each groups the variables are disjunct (i.e. no interaction). Variables of different groups may interact. This would result in either - restrictions to some weights of a network consisting of completely inter-linked neurons (i.e. some weight...

source code of spam filtering with Neural network toolbox matlab
hi every body i need source code of spam filtering and house price with Neural network toolbox matlab if any one have it please send to me (data set ) Regards. bahar hn wrote on 11-Jul-09 22:11 : > hi every body > i need source code of spam filtering and house price with Neural network toolbox matlab > if any one have it please send to me (data set ) > Regards. http://tinyurl.com/7ucum ...

Maple Toolbox for Matlab vs. Matlab Symbolic Toolbox?
What's the difference between Maple Toolbox for Matlab and Matlab Symbolic Math Toolbox? I saw Maplesoft website selling the former, and Mathworks selling the latter. Are they selling the same horse twice? In article <p9qdncFk5e7VVlHanZ2dnUVZ_jWdnZ2d@comcast.com>, Zeke Zeng <zzeng2@comcast.net> wrote: >What's the difference between Maple Toolbox for Matlab and Matlab Symbolic >Math Toolbox? >I saw Maplesoft website selling the former, and Mathworks selling the >latter. Are they selling the same horse twice? No, the Maple toolbox is m...

MATLAB algorithm to MATLAB function code or C code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented code or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,le...

matlab code for neural network
hi all; i am greatly in need of BPANN code for weight update for neural network. So can you please help me to generate matlab code for the same for given condition. 1. input 1 (i.e P ,the value of P=[0.2 0.5 ...etc] 2. output node is 2.( t1 and t2, value can be taken any for trial) 3. hidden layer 1, with 9 nodes say... 4. Number of iteration 35000 say,,, 5. learning rate 0.02 say.... 6. error to be within 3% So for this condition , please help me to generate matlab code to generate the update weight and find the new output &error. I will be verymuch thankful to you for your generous help...

Run Matlab ... from Matlab
Hello, Is there any limitation to run Matlab from Matlab, as a system command, on Linux platforms ? I tried to start Matlab, both using the ! syntax (!matlab&) or the system command (system('matlab&')), the Matlab splash screen appears, but the new Matlab session closes rapidly . When I do the same with a script of mine (system('matlab -r "myscript"&')), my script is being executed, but Matlab finally crashes . If I remove the &, it works well, but the first Matlab session is blocked till I close the second one . I run Matlab on a Linux 64bits pla...

converting c++ code to Matlab code using Matlab 9
im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks "fatima " <fatima_naseem2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i8ugqn$e9p$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these c...

MATLAB talking to MATLAB?
For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) talking to a server program (also MATLAB executable) to query data. Is there any easy way to accomplish that? I appreciate any help that I can get on that. Thanks. Cheers, Hoi Oops, I forgot to mention. There are multiple clients querying the server, so I guess serial objects + remote serial port wouldn't work. "Hoi Wong" <wonghoi.ee@gmail.com_> wrote in message news:f3ald6$gg4$1@news.Stanford.EDU... > For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) > talking to a ser...

matlab code for neural networks
Hello, I am trying to codify in matlab my first neural network, is somebody there who has a code abouit this? Martin, You can find matlab backprop neural net code on my web site. It will be a starting point for you. I also recommend you read the algorithm proof on the same page so you understand exactly where the code came from. http://www.philbrierley.com/code.html Phil martin mendez wrote: > Hello, I am trying to codify in matlab my first neural network, is > somebody there who has a code abouit this? Phil, you make my life easier, believe me...I hope in some weeks(or months?)...

Matlab neural network toolbox
Hello, Anyone out there have personal experience with the neural net module for Matlab? I'd appreciate hearing about your experience, since I'm considering the purchase of Matlab and the NN package. On 29 Jan 2004 10:06:38 -0800, cook_jim@yahoo.com (J Cook) wrote: >Hello, > >Anyone out there have personal experience with the neural net module >for Matlab? I'd appreciate hearing about your experience, since I'm >considering the purchase of Matlab and the NN package. I've just starting using it and was able to get up and running very quickly. There&#...

Run a Matlab code without matlab
Hi I've programmed a matlab code and i want to use it on my home computer. The problem is that matlab isn't installed. Is there any possibility to run a matlab code without matlab? Thanks uwe ugarcia > Is there any possibility to run a matlab code without matlab... no us ugarcia <uwe.gallaun@stud.unileoben.ac.at> wrote in message <7936ab9b-c811-44e3-a59d-8e3bbd877756@a26g2000prf.googlegroups.com>... > Hi > I've programmed a matlab code and i want to use it on my home > computer. The problem is that matlab isn't installed. Is there any > possibility...

Run MATLAB code without MATLAB
I'm interested in running MATLAB code without having MATLAB installed. Particularly, I'd be interested in being able to call MATLAB code from Java (!!) or C (less desirable), because if I say, make some application that uses MATLAB code, then I don't wanna require users who download it to have MATLAB installed. What is the best route to take with this? Is it possible to simply interface MATLAB code from Java? On Jan 17, 12:32 pm, "Rob B" <rrbramb...@gmail.com> wrote: > I'm interested in running MATLAB code without having MATLAB > installed. Particu...

NN(Neural Network) Toolbox MATLAB
Hello all, I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I am undertaking a final year project which involves the use of MATLAB. In particular I need to use the NNToolbox. I am having great difficulty using it and would like some advice from more experienced users to help me. Ok here is a brief description of my assignment: 1.I have transcribed a list of names into phonetic format using the IPA(International Phonetic Alphabet). Each name is made up of phonetic symbols. In total there are 54. 2.Each symbol is numbered: the first as 0 and the last as 54, working like an index. 3...

a qestions on Matlab Neural Networks toolbox
Hi, I am usting this toolbox and have lots of questions with it. There are both "training function" and "learning function" with the net object, what do they do respectively? Regards, Neon Sorry, just got it: BLF: (Learning function) Typically used if training is done in the incremental mode (single sample update). ...

Web resources about - From Matlab neural network toolbox to matlab code - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Network Computing
Through a For IT, By IT editorial filter, Network Computing connects the dots between architectural approach and how technology impacts the business, ...

Cartoon Network (Russia and Southeastern Europe) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cartoon Network Russia and Southeastern Europe is a Russian/Bulgarian channel, which started on October 1, 2009. It replaced the Pan-European ...

Facebook, Instagram Ban Private Sales of Guns Via Their Networks
E-commerce via Facebook and Instagram has been soaring of late, but the social network and its photo- and video-sharing network are aiming to ...

Which carrier has the fastest LTE network in America?
Verizon has long been thought of as the nation's broadest network, with coverage that always seems to stretch to areas where other networks don't. ...

NEW EMAILS REVEAL: Hillary and State Department Operated Secret I.T. Network to Skirt Rules
... “stand-alone PC” so that Clinton could check her emails in an office “across the hall” through a separate, non-State Department computer network ...

New Toolbox Set To Secure European Electricity Networks For Renewables Shift
A new toolbox has been created by European researchers to improve the security of European electricity networks and help the shift towards renewables. ...

Defending a network from the NSA
In the just-completed USENIX Enigma security conference , Rob Joyce, the head of the elite Tailored Access Operations (TAO) division of the NSA, ...

Emails: State Dept. Set Up ‘Stand Alone Separate Network PC’ For Hillary
Emails: State Dept. Set Up ‘Stand Alone Separate Network PC’ For Hillary

Cartoon: The Election News Network
Kickstarter backers: be sure to check your inbox (and/or spam folders) for your Backerkit surveys!

TV News Networks Take Victory Laps Over Iowa Caucus Ratings: FNC Tops Total Viewer, CNN Dominates Demo ...
... have been cast in the 2016 primary, saw Fox News Channel averaging 3.4 million total viewers from 8PM-2AM/ET. CNN clocked 3.02M; the network ...