getting error while calling function

I have written a function which is working fine

The function is

function [dtmf]=dtmfdial(x);

Now i have made m file and these are contents of m file

  % This is DTMFmain
  yy=dtmfdial;

and when i run this main file by this command

dtmfmain(dtmfdial([2 3]))

I get this error

??? Attempt to execute SCRIPT dtmfmain as a function:
E:\Installed\Matlab 2011\Work\DTMF\dtmfmain.m

Plz help
I just want to execute my function through a m file
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 17 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

On 18 Okt., 23:19, "moonman " <moonnighting...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have written a function which is working fine
>
> The function is
>
> function [dtmf]=3Ddtmfdial(x);
>
> Now i have made m file and these are contents of m file
>
> =A0 % This is DTMFmain
> =A0 yy=3Ddtmfdial;
>
> and when i run this main file by this command
>
> dtmfmain(dtmfdial([2 3]))
>
> I get this error
>
> ??? Attempt to execute SCRIPT dtmfmain as a function:
> E:\Installed\Matlab 2011\Work\DTMF\dtmfmain.m
>
> Plz help
> I just want to execute my function through a m file

Hi,
dtmfmain is not a function, but a script. So you can't execute it this
way, because here you call it with arguments as if it was a function
dtmfmain(something) .
If you just type
dtmfmain
in the command window, then it will run.

However, in dtmfmain I also see a problem, because you there call
dtmfdial WITHOUT arguments. But, as you write, it should get an
argument x.

WHEN/VALID clause / Function called in GET giving Error
Dear Friends, I'm very new to xharbour. I've found xharbour very exciting, so trying one of my small clipper program to get it converted to xharbour for my first hand experience with xharbour. I'm successful in making the exe, and its running also with the mouse support. But I'm down with the following issue: In one of my entry prg, functions are called from get with the pre/ post validation WHEN & VALID. As soon as I press enter in my GET dDate input, the error comes: Error Base/1077 Argument error:.NOT. Arguments:( [ 1]=Type: C val: 001) Error at HBGETLIST: GETPREVALIDATE(628) D:\xharbour\source\rtl\tgetlist.prg This is running fine in Clipper 5.1, anything to do with delcaration of getlist:={}? I've made a few changes for xharbour. Like my this despemd.prg now carries a line: PROCEDURE DESPEMD so that it gets compiled in xharbour with /n option. The code snippet is : @ 02,60 GET dDate PICT [99.99.9999] Valid ChkDate(dDate) @ 01,14 GET cLlpcode pict[@!] when LlpHlp(cLlpcode) valid LlpValid (cLlpcode) ... READ Static Function ChkDate(zdate) local getlist:={} prvColor=setcolor() if empty(zdate) TONE(100,3) MESSAGE([ Blank Date not allowed ! ],20,20,0) retu .f. endi if zdate>=p_fdate .and. zdate<=p_tdate else TONE(100,3) MESSAGE([ Date out of range ! ],20,20,0) retu .f. endi if dow(zdate)=1 SetColor("r*/&bgColor") else SetColor("n*/&bgColor") endif @ 02,71 say subs(cdo...

msaccess.exe API calls: where to get the function call description
Hello, I have a problem with one of msaccess.exe API calls that work on my desctop but does not work on the laptop from within MS ACCESS. There is a lot of differences between 2 computers including one running Office 2000 and another running Office 2003. This code was created by a previous developer. I need to find the description and parameters of the API calls. I found the article http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnofftalk/html/Office03082001.asp Office VBA and the Windows API that says that I should use Win32.API.txt that I don't have on my computer or I should install The Microsoft Platform SDK, which contains complete documentation for the Windows API. I installed that, but could not find functions for MS ACCESS. Please, let me know where to look for the function call description for MS ACCESS API functions. Another question is: why this fuction when called from Access 2000 does accept hexadecimal value and when called from Access 2003 it does not accept hexadecimal value for the Registry Hive. Basically I will be grateful for the input format of all parameters. The function definition is: Declare Function adh_accRegWriteVal Lib "msaccess.exe" Alias "#71" _ (ByVal hkeyRoot As Long, ByVal strSubKey As String, ByVal strValName As String, _ lpData As Any, ByVal lngType As Long) As Long Thanks in advance for any help, -- Regards, Yelena Varshal Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com "Yelena Va...

STRANGE "Fatal error: Call to undefined function..." ERROR
why strange you ask? here goes: I have been working with Php and Mysql for a week without any problems. Today I tried executing a php page that connects to mysql and creates a new database, I got this error: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\test\_debug_tmp.php on line 3". I did some reading on the net and checked all my configuration, and it looks o.k. (and it already worked well a whole week before today). The strange thing is that I have another form that inserts data into the same database in Mysql, and it works like a charm (needless to say but both pages log in with the same username to the same database). any ideas? > I have been working with Php and Mysql for a week without any problems. > Today I tried executing a php page that connects to mysql and creates a > new database, I got this error: > > "Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\Program > Files\Apache Group\Apache2\test\_debug_tmp.php on line 3". Your problem seems that the dll file for mysql is not loaded in your configuration. Why the other one works I do not know what your exact configuration is. Mike PROBLEM & MISTERY SOLVED: for some reason my php editor used in some pages the php.ini found in my php directory (there pages did not work). and the pages that did work used another php.ini file found in my c:\windows\system32\ directory. anyway, thanks alot for the h...

Function call Function
Hi everyone, Can function call function in Matlab? i make Main call function A and then function A call function B, but its error the error: "??? Undefined function or method 'B' for input arguments of type 'double'." Function B output matrix 100X3. And output from function B, i save in new variabel DataG in function A. What the error meaning and what i must to do? I really need your help, please anyone halp me Thank you On 12/7/2011 6:18 AM, Ayland wrote: > Hi everyone, > Can function call function in Matlab? > i make Main call function A and then function A call function B, but its > error > the error: "??? Undefined function or method 'B' for input arguments of > type 'double'." .... Certainly as long as the function B is in the current matlabpath and in its own file B.m Remember also Matlab is case-sensitive so 'b' ~= 'B' Read the section in the online documentation on programming scripts and functions that describes "function name resolution" -- "Ayland " <zzflutterby@gmail.com> wrote in message news:jbnlhv$j44$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hi everyone, > Can function call function in Matlab? Absolutely. > i make Main call function A and then function A call function B, but its > error > the error: "??? Undefined function or method 'B' for input arguments of > type 'double'." > > Fun...

quad function gets error "The integrand function must return an output vector of the same length as the input vector."
Hi all, I couldn't find the reason of getting "The integrand function must return an output vector of the same length as the input vector." error while trying to compute integral. Below you will find my code: My function 'part1' that computes the integrand: function y = part1(cheb_epsilon); y=diff(cheb_epsilon).*diff(cheb_epsilon); Than I handle my function to quad, along with the limits of integration, -1 to 1: Q=quad(@part1,-1,1) After I run the code I get the following error "??? Error using ==> quad at 80 The integrand function must return an output vector of the same length as the input vector." Could anyone tell me how can I handle this error? Thanks "Ozan" wrote in message <jk4vbi$5ao$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi all, > > I couldn't find the reason of getting "The integrand function must return an output vector of the same length as the input vector." error while trying to compute integral. Below you will find my code: > My function 'part1' that computes the integrand: > > function y = part1(cheb_epsilon); > y=diff(cheb_epsilon).*diff(cheb_epsilon); > > Than I handle my function to quad, along with the limits of integration, -1 to 1: > > Q=quad(@part1,-1,1) > > After I run the code I get the following error > "??? Error using ==> quad at 80 > The integrand function must return an output > vect...

Error with embedded matlab function
Initially it says parsing successful for machine and then It says Model error, source: unknown, reported by: Simulink and then this is the error message, Error using ==> stateflow\private\slsf Error using ==> stateflow\private\autobuild_kernel Error using ==> stateflow\private\targetman Error using ==> stateflow\private\targetman>method_nag_wrapper Output argument "fileNameInfo" (and maybe others) not assigned dyring call to "C:\ProgramFiles\MATLAB\R2006a\toolbox\stateflow\stateflow\private\targetman.m (code_method)". There is another error which says Code Error, source: untitled, reported by: Coder and it says, Code generation failed PREFDIR failed to create directory 'h:\Application Data\Mathworks\MATLAB'. ...

calling toolbox function error
I am currently experiencing a technical glitch. I previously had the student version of Matlab installed (R2009a) but down loaded the R2011a professional version as it is now provided but the university. I want to use the data acquisition toolbox functions such as analoginput() but it is not called, even though the toolbox is there and it seems to be in the path. Could anyone suggest a solution? "Anthony " <anthony.crimin@strath.ac.uk> wrote in message news:jh0842$65n$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > I am currently experiencing a technical glitch. I previously had the > student version of Matlab installed (R2009a) but down loaded the R2011a > professional version as it is now provided but the university. I want to > use the data acquisition toolbox functions such as analoginput() but it is > not called, even though the toolbox is there and it seems to be in the > path. > Could anyone suggest a solution? If you're trying to use the Data Acquisition Toolbox from your Student Version with your Professional Version installation, it won't work. We don't support mixing and matching toolbox versions (using a toolbox from release R2009a with release R2011a) nor will Student Version toolboxes work with the Professional Version as described in the Note at the end of this page: http://www.mathworks.com/academia/student_version/details.html#oamp If the Data Acquisition Toolbox version that's not working as you expect i...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function
I'm a PHP and MySQL newbie. I have a feeling a lot of you may have seen this before. I'm teaching myself PHP/MySQL and trying to setup a guestbook. I'm running latest versions of Apache, PHP and MySql on WIN 2000. PHP is installed from the zip file. When serving php docs (code snippets below) I get the messages: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() " "Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect() " I've been reading and searching and trying all sorts of things to fix this and can't find the solution. I've removed the comment from the line "extension=php_mysql.dll" in php.ini. (Below is the MySQL section of php.ini. It's pretty standard, I'm using defaults.) I edited my Apache config file with the needed lines: ### Section 4: PHP 5 Module # LoadModule php5_module "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/PHP/php5apache2.dll" AddType application/x-httpd-php .php AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps PHPIniDir "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/PHP" When I run phpinfo, MySQL is not listed. Do I need to enable it in the configure command? How do I edit the configure command. Per phpinfo, It now reads: Configure Command cscript /nologo configure.js "--with-gd=shared" "--enable-snapshot-build" I read these comments online: Ok, your php.ini file is set to 'on' for mysql.allow_persistent, b...

How to get the function name in error handler
For my error handler I would like to find out in which function (or stack) the error occures. VB Err Object only has the Source property. Is it possible to find out the function name (or stack information) with an API function? In VisualBasic 6.0 IDE there is a stack trace function which shows in which function the code is executing. If there is a API to get this information, that would be perfect. Thanks Michi On 2 Jan 2004 07:46:44 -0800, wwwmike@gmx.ch (michi) wrote: >For my error handler I would like to find out in which function (or >stack) the error occures. VB Err Object only has the Source property. >Is it possible to find out the function name (or stack information) >with an API function? > >In VisualBasic 6.0 IDE there is a stack trace function which shows in >which function the code is executing. If there is a API to get this >information, that would be perfect. When compiled the code is translated into pure (relative) addresses ie: just numbers If you want to know the name of a function/sub .... then you need to write your own call stack ...

make error embedded matlab function
Hi, I have a problem that recently appeared which is getting an error message when i try to run an embeded matlab function (in the user defined group) which is: three error messages: Make Error, Parse log, Coder log. In the first error, the detailed description is: The File name\slprj\_sfprj\Embeded_matlab_fn1\_self\sfun\src>"c:\program files\matlab\r2008a\sys\lcc\bin\lccmake" -f Embeded_matlab_fn1_sfun.lmk " system cannot find the path specified. (this folder 'slprj' does not exist before) "Anas Mesrabi" <mesrabi4@gmail.com> wrote in message <janqnh$351$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > I have a problem that recently appeared which is getting an error message when i try to run an embeded matlab function (in the user defined group) which is: > three error messages: > Make Error, Parse log, Coder log. > > In the first error, the detailed description is: > The File name\slprj\_sfprj\Embeded_matlab_fn1\_self\sfun\src>"c:\program files\matlab\r2008a\sys\lcc\bin\lccmake" -f Embeded_matlab_fn1_sfun.lmk > " system cannot find the path specified. > (this folder 'slprj' does not exist before) I have a same problem. how did you slove it? I try to run an embedded matlab function. My com is win7, 64bit. "Behnam" wrote in message <jb6fdl$fle$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > "Anas Mesrabi" <mesrabi4@gmail.com> wrote in mes...

Error getting MATLAB Javabuilder to work
I am new to MATLAB Javabuilder. I am trying to deploy a MATLAB program that I can use in my java program. I have followed the steps in the instruction video of MATLAB JavaBuilder JA. I can successfully deploy .prj file from MATLAB and create .jar file. Then when i go to Eclipse and create a new project and class upto which things are fine. The problem starts when I am trying to include javabuilder in the Build Path of eclipse project. I could not select the javabuilder.jar to add in the Build path of Eclipse from the path /Application/MATLAB/MATLAB_R2010b.app/toolbox/javabuilder/jar/ because I am on Mac so the application MATLAB_R2010b is not shown as a folder but rather an app icon. But I could manage to add by deployed jar file path and MATLAB_Compiler_Runtime/v714/toolbox/javabuilder/jar in the path. So when ia write program in java I dont get any compile time error. But when I am running the program I get the following error message from Java program : Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Failed to find the library libmwmclmcrrt.7.14.dylib, required by MATLAB Builder JA, on java.library.path.This library is typically installed along with MATLAB or the MCR, its absence may indicate an issue with that installation or the current path configuration. The MCR version that this component is trying to use is: 7.14. at com.mathworks.toolbox.javabuilder.internal.MCRConfiguration$ProxyLibraryDir.get(MCRConfiguration.java:167) ...

Not sure how to call this function
So I'm dealing w/ this huge function and I'm not sure how to call it on MATLAB. As far as I know (which is not much) there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the code itself, so I'm guessing that it's the way I've been calling it that might have been incorrect. I've used multiple paths but none seem to work. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks! :) function outputData = extractOutput3Types(exptFilename, numSessions) exptData = load(exptFilename); %dat %numSessions = exptData.exptdesign.numSessions; %numSessions=10; numTrials = exptData.exptdesign.numTrialsPerSession; index = 1; % Go through each session for session = 1:numSessions oldIndex = index; % Go through each trial for trial = 1:numTrials %Extract Central Only Trials if exptData.exptdesign.sessionType(session)==1 outputData.type(index)=1; outputData.centStim(index) = exptData.trialOutput(session).trials(trial).correctCentResponse; outputData.subjectCentResponse(index) = exptData.trialOutput(session).trials(trial).subjectCentResponse; outputData.subjectHasRightCentAnswer(index) = exptData.trialOutput(session).trials(trial).subjectHasRightCentAnswer; %outputData.centSOA(index) = exptData.trialOutput(session).trials(trial).centSOA; outputData.centResponseStart(index) = exptData.trialOutput(session).trials(trial).Cen...

Pure Virtual Function Call error
Hello, &nbsp; &nbsp; I�m running a Labview exe with NI DAQ 7.4 and it�s working fine. &nbsp; the problem&nbsp;happens when I shutdown the computer. An error appears on the screen saying that nipalsm.exe has closed and commited a pure virtual error. &nbsp; I press OK and the system shutsdown normally. This error doesn't occur all the time, it's random. &nbsp; Can anybody help with this?? &nbsp; Thanks you, &nbsp; Paulo Hi, Your problem seems to come from the installation of your softwares : the&nbsp;forum here will give you some details and advices : <a href="http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=250&amp;message.id=13266&amp;requireLogin=False" target="_blank">http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=250&amp;message.id=13266&amp;requireLogin=False</a> A possible solution would be to repair your MAX as it is explained in the follwing KB : <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/347EDEE59DA74A8A86256D3A005B460C?OpenDocument" target="_blank">http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/347EDEE59DA74A8A86256D3A005B460C?OpenDocument</a> salutations, Marc L. NIF Hi Marc, I read the links you sent me and it seems to me that those guys don't have exactly the same problem as I do. My error is not popping up after the installation of the drivers, it is happening randomly when I shutdown my PC after using LabVIEW. Another difference...

Matlab function calling through CGI script
I am deploying my matlab program using cgi script on web.But whenever I run html file (calling my program ) locally on browser it gives following error. Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. in server log file error is as follows : [client 127.0.0.1] malformed header from script. Bad header=path: DataArrangementCGI.exe, referer: http://localhost/datanew.html ***********************Here is my matlab program*************** function DataArrangementCGI() % input paramters are in the environment variable "QUERY_STRING" input = qs2struct(getenv('QUERY_STRING')); input.path='D:\DATABANK\Raw\FLYWHEELBEARING'; printHeader() try s=input.path; DATE=str2int(input.date); TIME=str2int(input.time); sen=str2int(input.sensor); out = DataArrangement(s,DATE,TIME,sen); display(out); catch fprintf(1,'<P>Error creating magic square.</P>') end printFooter() function [outpath] =DataArrangement(inpath,DATE,TIME,sen) tic; IN=inpath; if sen==1 SEN='uniaxial_acc'; else SEN='mic'; end %Variable declaration sum=0; ct=1; % For input folders count INP=strcat(IN,'\',DATE,'\',TIME); OUT=strcat(IN,'\ARRANGED_RAW_DATA','\',DATE,'\',TIME); for i=1:15 j=sum; s1=int2str(j); j=j+10; sum=j; s2=int2str(j); a=1...

error uisng gamultiobj() function in matlab.
% The main .m file nvars = 9; options = gaoptimset('PopulationType','bitstring'); options = gaoptimset(options,'ParetoFraction',0.7,'PlotFcn',@gaplotpareto); options = gaoptimset(options,'PopulationSize',5,'Generations',2); [OPT_Nodes_Fn,fit_val,exitFlag,output,f_pop,score] = gamultiobj(@gaMyObj,nvars ,[],[],[],[],[],[],options); % the Objective Function .m file function scores = gaMyObj(pop) % print population. pop scores = zeros(1,2); scores(:,1) = bin2dec(num2str(pop(1:end-2))); scores(:,2) = bin2dec(num2str(pop(end-1:end))); end ...

Remote Function Call Oracle: Internal Error
I am writing stored proecdures on Oracle 9 (release 1 I believe). I am having difficulty creating a stored procedure that makes a remote function call to a database on a different host. On the remote database I declare the following package: ---------- create or replace package remote_package as cursor cursor_a is select * from my_table; type my_table_tab is table of cursor_a%ROWTYPE; ---------- I declare the following function --------- create or replace function my_function return remote_package.my_table_tab as indx NUMBER; BEGIN open remote_package.cursor_a; indx := 0; for rec_a in remote_package.cursor_a loop my_table_tab(indx) := rec_a; indx := indx + 1; end loop; END; ----------------- On my local database, I have the following procedure written: ------------------------- create or replace procedure call_remote as a_table remote_package.my_table_tab@REMOTE_HOST begin a_table := my_function@REMOTE_HOST; end; -------------------------------- When I run the local SQL statement to create the procedure, I get the following error: PLS-00801: INTERNAL ERROR[1401] I made sure that: @REMOTE_HOST is valid When I deploy the package and functions locally, everything works perfectly. For some reason calling the package and function that is passing back a table of records is just not working and I am not sure why. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! -PK Kid A wrote: > I am writing stored proecdures on Oracle 9 (release 1 I believe). I am > ha...

bash script calls matlab function problem
I have tried this: #!/bin/bash cd /home/milenko/Documents matlab -nojvm -nodesktop -r "scale1.m" matlab -nojvm -nodesktop -r "scale2.m" But I get: ??? Undefined variable "scale1" or function "scale1.m". What is wrong? "Milenko " <mpmarkovic@fc.ul.pt> wrote in message news:jm1cop$h64$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > I have tried this: > #!/bin/bash > > cd /home/milenko/Documents > > matlab -nojvm -nodesktop -r "scale1.m" > matlab -nojvm -nodesktop -r "scale2.m" > > But I get: > ??? Undefined variable "scale1" or function "scale1.m". > What is wrong? MATLAB evaluates the stuff after -r as though you'd typed it at the command line. Would you call the scale1.m script or function using 'scale1.m' or would you call it using 'scale1' inside MATLAB? -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com "Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message <jm1fma$t1a$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > > > "Milenko " <mpmarkovic@fc.ul.pt> wrote in message > news:jm1cop$h64$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > > I have tried this: > > #!/bin/bash > > > > cd /home/milenko/Documents > > > > matlab -nojvm -nodesktop -r "scale1.m" > > matlab -nojvm -nodesktop -r ...

Can a function be called from a function?
Can a function in a class be called from another function? I create a class object and call a method which calls another method in the same class and I get erors. class Nice { function getHi() { $greet = sayHi(); return $greet; } function sayHi() { return "Hi there from db."; } } $greeting = new Nice() $test = $greeting->getHi(); echo $test; Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sayhi() And yes I tried -> $greet = this->sayHi(); too. Why woun't this work? Or is this beyond the abilities of the PHP scripting language? Thanks for your help? "Bruce W...1" <bruce@noDirectEmail.com> wrote in message news:<3F8CB526.9AF2D560@noDirectEmail.com>... > Can a function in a class be called from another function? I create a > class object and call a method which calls another method in the same > class and I get erors. > > class Nice > { > function getHi() > { > $greet = sayHi(); > return $greet; > } > > function sayHi() > { > return "Hi there from db."; > } > } > > $greeting = new Nice() > $test = $greeting->getHi(); > echo $test; > > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sayhi() > > And yes I tried -> > $greet = this->sayHi(); too. ^^^^^ $this->sayHi(); Always, manual is your friend. --- Our songs have meaning for everyone. I don't know o...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mime_content_type()
Does mime_content_type() require anything to be pre-compiled? I'm using PHP4.3.3 with Apache 1.3.28 and the man/help page in the latest php.chm windoze file doesn't mention any pre-requisites... all help is appreciated, thanks -- A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet? Randell D. wrote: > Does mime_content_type() require anything to be pre-compiled? > > I'm using PHP4.3.3 with Apache 1.3.28 and the man/help page in the latest > php.chm windoze file doesn't mention any pre-requisites... This page does: http://uk.php.net/manual/en/ref.mime-magic.php --with-mime-magic > all help is appreciated, thanks > -- MeerKat ...

proplem with calling a function in other function
Hello first, I am trying to call a function fvectorzrn.m in an other function findfvzrn.m. first function begins: function [featurevector] = fvectorzrn(scene, order, type) %scene will be seg3d_1 ....... second function : function [fvzernike] = findfvzrn(type, order) switch type case 'absrho' for i = 1:1 %scene = seg3d_1; eval(sprintf('feature_%dzrn = fvectorzrn(seg3d_%d, %d,''absrho'');', i, i, order)) end f_dihedral = vertcat(feature_1zrn, feature_5zrn, feature_6zrn); f_saltwaterjug = vertcat(feature_2zrn, feature_7zrn); f_sphere = vertcat(feature_3zrn, feature_8zrn); f_trihedral = vertcat(feature_4zrn); fvzernike = vertcat(f_dihedral, f_saltwaterjug, f_sphere, f_trihedral); case 'absXabsY' feature_1zrn = fvectorzrn(seg3d_1, 7, 'absXabsY'); % secon argument 7, I have changed it to order allready too. feature_2zrn = fvectorzrn(seg3d_2, 7, 'absXabsY'); feature_3zrn = fvectorzrn(seg3d_3, 7, 'absXabsY'); feature_4zrn = fvectorzrn(seg3d_4, 7, 'absXabsY'); feature_5zrn = fvectorzrn(seg3d_5, 7, 'absXabsY'); feature_6zrn = fvectorzrn(seg3d_6, 7, 'absXabsY'); feature_7zrn = fvectorzrn(seg3d_7, 7, 'absXabsY'); feature_8zrn = fvectorzrn(seg3d_8, 7, 'absXabsY'); f_dihedral = vertcat(feature_1, feature_5, feat...

Error in Calling a dll built in labview from Matlab standalone

Error calling MATLAB funtion 'set_param'
I'm currently using Embedded MATLAB function block in my simulink diagram. The function will be pasted below this message. The function is a simple if-else function and the block changes it colours when the certain criterias are met. I ran this in my university and it works flawlessly. The version in that particular lab was Matlab 2007. The problem is when i try running it on my computer at home with Matlab 2011b it gives an 'Interface Error' saying: MATLAB Function Interface Error: Error calling MATLAB function 'set_param'. block Embedded MATLAB Function (#37) While executing: none I've no idea on where to start debugging, since it works in the university's lab EMBEDDED MATLAB FUNCTION: function Value = fcn(u) %#eml eml.extrinsic('set_param') if u<0 % Check value if positive or negative u=u+4; % Compensation Value=u; set_param('untitled/Embedded MATLAB Function','backgroundColor','[1 0 0]') set_param('untitled/Embedded MATLAB Function','MaskDisplay',['disp(' char(39) 'Neg' char(39) ');']) else Value=u; set_param('untitled/Embedded MATLAB Function','backgroundColor','[1 1 0]') set_param('untitled/Embedded MATLAB Function','MaskDisplay',['disp(' char(39) 'Pos' char(39) ');']) end Is your model called 'untitled', and is the block...

"this" pointer get corrupted after function call
Hi all, well this is pretty much confusion to me as well, but here is scenario. I have two shared objects file and one loader executable. loader calls extern function in shared1 , which has one class , initialize it and run its method , which would call extern in shared2. after shared2 extern function returns, the "this" pointer get 0x00 in A::Run(), any guess what would have been happened, I have using gcc version 4+ to build the project. ** loader.cpp - calls run_test(); in shared1.cpp ** shared1.cpp class A { public: Run() { mum_tum(); doWell(); } doWell() { } }; extern void run_test() { A *a = new A(); a->Run(); } ** shared2.cpp extern void mum_tum() { } thank you. On 27.06.2012 08:36, Krishs wrote: > Hi all, > well this is pretty much confusion to me as well, but here is > scenario. I have two shared objects file and one loader executable. > loader calls extern function in shared1 , which has one class , > initialize it and run its method , which would call extern in shared2. > after shared2 extern function returns, the "this" pointer get 0x00 in > A::Run(), > any guess what would have been happened, I have using gcc version 4+ > to build the project. > > ** loader.cpp > - calls run_test(); in shared1.cpp > > ** shared1.cpp >...

Error when calling Matlab engine using C++
I tried to call the Matlab engine (as demonstrated in engwindemo.c) using Visual C++ (VS2008) but kept having random unhandled exceptions occuring. The c++ application that calls the matlab engine needs to load several dll files that are located in "\bin\win32" directory of the matlab folder. This folder is added to the PATH environment variable so that the C compiled applications can find these dll files. The unhandled exceptions were caused because erroneous dll files are loaded. I happen to have installed in my PC the Celoxica / Agility DK design suite for compiling code from MATLAB , C to FPGA. It appears that the Celoxica suite also contains a folder with identical dll filenames (but not identical modules) as the ones required by the Matlab Engine. The Celoxica dll files are also present in the system PATH so when I executed my C++ application, the first dll files to be loaded were from the Celoxica folder and NOT from the Matlab folder. Hence the unpredictable behaviour. So if you have the Celoxica / Agility DK suite installed on the same PC as Matlab, and cannot start the Matlab Engine via VS C++, have the above in mind. I solved this by temporarily removing the conflicting Celoxica folders from the PATH environment variable. OS: Vista 32bit Matlab ver: 7.6.0.324 (R2008a) DK Design Suite: 5.0 ...

Web resources about - getting error while calling function - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Wave function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... (a ball attached to a spring ) in classical mechanics (A-B) and quantum mechanics (C-H). In quantum mechanics (C-H), the ball has a wave function ...

Eating chocolate 'improves brain function' - study
... news for those with a sweet tooth - a recent study has found that regular chocolate consumption is associated with better cognitive function. ...

Cisco launches new network functions virtualization infrastructure solution to help service providers ...
Al-Bawaba Cisco launches new network functions virtualization infrastructure solution to help service providers run network ... Al-Bawaba ...

Google Maps for iOS adds detour function, 3D touch support
Google has extended its pit-stop feature the ability to find places to stop off on journeys to iPhone and iPad users with the release of Google ...

LVMH's Hublot May Be Next Brand for Smart Functions, Biver Says
Hublot will probably be the next LVMH watch brand to add smart functions, following TAG Heuer’s footsteps in combining Swiss craftsmanship and ...

Trump Says Security, Education, And Health Care Are The Top Three Functions Of US Gov
Trump Says Security, Education, And Health Care Are The Top Three Functions Of US Gov

Yahoo Begins Grim Job of Closing Functions, Laying Off Staff
Yahoo Food is closing, and other digital magazines on tech, travel and beauty are also scheduled for closing or major cutbacks.

Compliance Risk Study Shows Compliance Function Needs New Initiatives to Protect Its Hard-Won Gains
Financial institutions’ compliance functions have come a long way, but they still have some distance to travel before they reach the right strategic ...

‘World Of Warcraft’ Alpha Removes Gold From Garrison Missions, Water Striders No Longer Function Everywhere ...
... build deploying soon to the alpha server, garrison missions no longer reward gold and the water-walking Water Strider mounts no longer function ...

For $2,950, Never Be Embarrassingly Early To Any Function In This 1984 Toyota Corolla Diesel
We all know it’s a ball to drive a slow car fast, and they don’t come much baller than today’s Nice Price or Crack Pipe Corolla with its diesel ...