GUI *.fig file deleted, *.m file still exists, can *.fig file be retrieved?

I created a GUI, but the *.fig file was deleted, the *.m or code file
still exists, can *.fig file be retrieved or can I regenerate the
*.fig file from the *.m file? I am using MATLAB 6.5 Release 13.
Please Help!
0
brian6143 (5)

Brian Bird wrote:

> I created a GUI, but the *.fig file was deleted, the *.m or code
> file
> still exists, can *.fig file be retrieved or can I regenerate the
> *.fig file from the *.m file? I am using MATLAB 6.5 Release 13.
> Please Help!

No, however the file might still be on the hard disk. Google for
"undelete". One of the first hits is

 <http://www.executive.com/undelete/undelete.asp>

The sooner you try undelete the better a chance you have / per
0
poi3 (1061)
7/23/2004 6:31:29 PM
per isakson wrote:

> Brian Bird wrote:
<snip>

I assumed that you are on Window and had already look in the recyle
bin / per
0
poi3 (1061)
7/23/2004 6:35:12 PM
file does not exist on computer at all!
any suggestions?

~brian
0
brian6143 (5)
7/23/2004 6:49:48 PM
Brian Bird wrote:

> file does not exist on computer at all!
> any suggestions?
>
> ~brian

No, the information on the uicontrols, which make up the GUI, is only
stored in the .fig-file.

However, I'm sure the fig-file was store on a hard disk - at least
once.
/ per
0
poi3 (1061)