Hardware requirement for hardware in the loop

I want to setup a laboratory for  general hardware in the loop
simulation.
I developed  xpc target and real time workshop.
I want to order some hardware and electronic boards for interfacing.
what is the most general interfaces cards and I/O.(A/D,D/A, CAN
controller .......)
which type and which marks is better to buy?????
which cards you used in your company or Institue???
Is there any general rack for hardware in the loop?

Thanks

On Feb 25, 9:39 pm, omidamir2...@gmail.com wrote:
> I want to setup a laboratory for  general hardware in the loop
> simulation.
> I developed  xpc target and real time workshop.
> I want to order some hardware and electronic boards for interfacing.
> what is the most general interfaces cards and I/O.(A/D,D/A, CAN
> controller .......)
> which type and which marks is better to buy?????
> which cards you used in your company or Institue???
> Is there any general rack for hardware in the loop?
>
> Thanks

which cards you used in your company or Institue???

Your question is so sweeping that it's hard to answer.

Take a look at our list of supported hardware at:

http://www.mathworks.com/products/supportedio.html?prodCode=XP

This shows the specific hardware that we have written drivers
for.

Gordon Weast
xPC Target Development
The Mathworks

omidamir2003@gmail.com wrote:
> I want to setup a laboratory for  general hardware in the loop
> simulation.
> I developed  xpc target and real time workshop.
> I want to order some hardware and electronic boards for interfacing.
> what is the most general interfaces cards and I/O.(A/D,D/A, CAN
> controller .......)
> which type and which marks is better to buy?????
> which cards you used in your company or Institue???
> Is there any general rack for hardware in the loop?
>
> Thanks

0
gweast (587)
2/28/2007 2:42:39 PM
On Feb 28, 6:42 am, Gordon Weast <gwe...@mathworks.com> wrote:
> Your question is so sweeping that it's hard to answer.
>
> Take a look at our list of supportedhardwareat:
>
> http://www.mathworks.com/products/supportedio.html?prodCode=XP
>
> This shows the specifichardwarethat we have written drivers
> for.
>
> Gordon Weast
> xPC Target Development
> The Mathworks
>

> omidamir2...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I want to setup a laboratory for  generalhardwarein theloop
> > simulation.
> > I developed  xpc target and real time workshop.
> > I want to order somehardwareand electronic boards for interfacing.
> > what is the most general interfaces cards and I/O.(A/D,D/A, CAN
> > controller .......)
> > which type and which marks is better to buy?????
> > which cards you used in your company or Institue???
> > Is there any general rack forhardwarein theloop?
>
> > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

Which one is better for typical laboratory

Compactpci as a target
or
Simple pc as a target

PXI Interfaces or PCI Interfaces