help!help!help!help!

I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC
Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment .
It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed
(under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I
just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can
you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am
very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as
possible,thank you!

Sincerely,
Connie
zhanglijuan920@sohu.com
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 17 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow