Help, Help on matlab

I am using wavelet1-D option in "wavemenu" graphic interface in
matlab for denoising signals. And I got the following error when
punching the "Residual" button. Any ideas why is that and how to fix
it?

??? Undefined function or variable "minSize".

Error in ==> wtbutils at 362
        varargout = {minSize};

Error in ==> utstats at 25
         minFontSize = wtbutils('utSTATS_PREFS');

Error in ==> wmoreres at 319
        [infos_hdls,h_frame1] = utstats('create',fig,...

Error in ==> utthrw1d at 1101

wmoreres('create',fig,tog_res,handleRES,handleORI,handleTHR,'blocPAR')

;

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback.
0
eexjah (2)
11/17/2005 2:57:59 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 17 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow