help on parallel processing

hii everyone.

i need to know that is there any way to execute 2 or more .m files simultaneously ?

actually, i'm trying to call two individual files : one with 'wavplay' and another with a 'movie' function, from another .m file; such that on final execution i should view the movie and in the background, the wave file shall play.

although, i know the control can be transferred to one called file at a time only but still, isn't it possible to distribute control to two separate files and both can be executed simultaneously.

-----
ashutosh srivastava

Help with Parallel Matlab
Long story short, here is the criteria I need. 1) I need two modules running in parallel. One function must activate these two They don't need to START at the same time but both neither return info nor end. They run pretty much infinitely 1.1) I would prefer if the One function also ran separate from the above two in it's own loop but i can deal with a 3'rd function also not ending. 2) I need a shared variable between two of the modules. 1 Module will place information there while the other just reads it, but as they are running parallel. That's it. I can do this in pretty much any other language but matlab I've been having issues with. Problem is I absolutely need to use matlab for one module. If this is impossible to accomplish all in matlab then can i instead run this in C and call one matlab module with separate thread? Sample code below. function mainParallelTest() persistent counter; counter = 0; parfor i=0:2 if (i == 0) ImageProccessorParallelTest(); elseif(i == 1) EventProcessorParallelTest(); elseif(i == 2) prevCounter = 0; tempCounter = 1; while(true) tempCounter = counter; if (tempCounter == prevCounter) %disp('hi') end prevCounter = tempCounter; end end end "Alex Cruikshank" <cruiksam@gmail.com> writes: > Long story short, here is the criteria I need. >...

MATLAB image processing help
i am currently doing a project in matlab on image processing. i would like to get some help on how to use level 2 m file in simulink. i am stuck up with embedding a search algorithm in a block. i would like to know how to implement the code in user defined block ie preferably a level 2 m file. already i have the implementation of the algorithm in matlab in code form. help me if any one can my id is manjeeth.av@gmail.com "manjeeth av" <manjeeth.av@gmail.com> wrote in message <hldcka$puu$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > i am currently doing a project in matlab on image processing. i would like to get some help on how to use level 2 m file in simulink. i am stuck up with embedding a search algorithm in a block. i would like to know how to implement the code in user defined block ie preferably a level 2 m file. already i have the implementation of the algorithm in matlab in code form. help me if any one can my id is manjeeth.av@gmail.com a hint: - peruse this great part of the doc http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/simulink/ug/f8-15210.html us ...

Matlab image processing gui help....
i have some problem in matlab gui...i have a gui program that consists 3 pushbutton...the first one is to start the webcam...2nd one to snapshot the preview and imshow it in RGB...and the 3rd one to imshow the snapshot picture in edge detection mode.....the problem is for the 3rd button it does not update the snapshot i take...it only show only the first edge detection snapshot image no matter how many i update the snapshot picture and push the 3rd button....i use command global snapshot; setappdata(gcf,'snapshot',snapshot); >>> for the 2nd button and global snapshot; getappdata(gcf,'snapshot'); >> for third button what is the problem....how can i make the 3rd button update its data if 2nd button update its data too...thanks... ...

PLS HELP (imaging process in MATLAB)
anyone know how to solve this? write a MATLAB code for zooming and shrinking an image by bilinear and bicubic interpolation. the input to your program is: 1)image 2)zooming/shrinking parameters along the image rows and columns 3)interpolation method should include: 1)M-file 2)figure 1 showing the input image that is zoomed by 1.7 along rows and 2.4 along colomns using: a) bilinear interpolation, b) bicubic interpolation 3) figure2 showing the input image that is shrunk by 4.3 along rows and 3.6 along columns using a) bilinear interpolation, b) bicubic interpolation On May 30, 8:37=A0am, "TAN SHI YING" <shiying_...@hotmail.com> wrote: > anyone know how to solve this? > > write a MATLAB code for zooming and shrinking an image by bilinear and bi= cubic interpolation. the input to your program is: > 1)image > 2)zooming/shrinking parameters along the image rows and columns > 3)interpolation method > > should include: > 1)M-file > 2)figure 1 showing the input image that is zoomed by 1.7 along rows and 2= ..4 along colomns using: a) bilinear interpolation, b) bicubic interpolation > 3) figure2 showing the input image that is shrunk by 4.3 along rows and 3= ..6 along columns using a) bilinear interpolation, b) bicubic interpolation The point with homework assignments is that students should have a go at them themselves. Rune but the problem is i do not learn matlab before~ =/ On 5/30/2011 12:05 AM, TAN SHI YING wrote: > but ...

IIR for image processing in Matlab. How???? (Plz help)
Hello, would any one out there can help me how to appy IIR to filter an 256x256 image using IIR in Matlab? is there any function for it (I mean 2 D IIR filter). I have to use a IIR filter to filter a image and it is required that I do it in Matlab. I have done it in C and using difference equation: y(m,n)=a1*x(m,n)+a2*y(m-1,n)+..... and everything is fine. Now I have to do it in matlab. I am provided the transfer function H(z1,z2), and an original image:( 256x256) The problem is that if I do the same as what I did in C as follows: for i=2:256 for j=2:256 y(i,j)=a1*x(i,j)+a2*y(i-1,j)... and so on end end MATLAB runs very slowly and it seems that it will never finish. I think I can do another way by calculate X,H in frequency domain and then transform back to the spacial domain. But I don't know how to do that. Would any one out there can help me out? Thank you very much yours truly IIR filters are not supported in the Image Processing Tool Box of MATLAB as it produces instability. George <thanhhahuy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1107504853.471941.215400@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hello, would any one out there can help me how to appy IIR to filter an > 256x256 image using IIR in Matlab? is there any function for it (I mean > 2 D IIR filter). > > I have to use a IIR filter to filter a image and it is required that I > do it in Matlab. > > I have done it in C and using difference equation: > > y(m,n)=a1*x(m,...

[ANN] parallel: simple parallel processing.
If you ever write a shell script along the lines of: some | ppieline | bash then you may be interested in my program parallel. The above line would be written as: some | pipeline | parallel 4 to perform the same task, but with 4 commands running in parallel. There is a companion program, ssh_parallel which will distribute the jobs over a number of machines (assuming you have passwordless SSH set up). Webpage: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/index.html Download: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/dist/parallel-1.0.tar.gz On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 01:41:16 +0000, Edward Rosten wrote: > If you ever write a shell script along the lines of: > > some | ppieline | bash > > then you may be interested in my program parallel. The above line would > be written as: > > some | pipeline | parallel 4 > > to perform the same task, but with 4 commands running in parallel. There > is a companion program, ssh_parallel which will distribute the jobs over > a number of machines (assuming you have passwordless SSH set up). > > Webpage: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/index.html Download: > http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/dist/parallel-1.0.tar.gz Well, it is interesting, but your parallel program does not seem to offer anything more than the following script (assuming a GNU xargs is installed), which is about 1% of the size and has better error checking (hint fork() can fail). #!/bin/sh xargs -d'\n' -n1 -P$1 bash -c ssh...

what does it mean 'to save a part of image as a variable' in matlab? Image processing and visualization help
I have my point spread function image and I need to calculate the point spread fucntion and modulation transfer function. in an article it was written you need to visualize your psf .for visualizing your psf in a certain plane you should cut a rectangle of your psf and save it as a variable. next take the cross section of the bead for each frame and assemble it into its own image. so how am i suppose to calculate the value for psf after this then? I am not sure what exactly this means, could someone explain abit? and what does it mean to save the image as a variable? On May 19, 7:01=A0am, "Mineh " <minna...@student.liu.se> wrote: > I have my point spread function image and I need to calculate the point s= pread fucntion and modulation transfer function. in an article it was writt= en you need to visualize your psf .for visualizing your psf in a certain pl= ane you should cut a rectangle of your psf and save it as a variable. =A0ne= xt take the cross section of the bead for each frame and assemble it into i= ts own image. > so how am i suppose to calculate the value for psf after this then? > > I am not sure what exactly this means, could someone explain abit? and wh= at does it mean to save the image as a variable? ------------------------------------------------------------------------ That sounds dumb, unless you've described it incorrectly. Why take a gray scale image of the psf, then extract out bitplanes ("cross sections"),...

Need help for a matlab mini project

help help help ASAP
Hi Guys I need some1 to help me to code the inequality below % Data Parameters n = 5; x = 1.*ones(n,1); y = 4.*ones(n,1); z = 3.*ones(n,1); lambda = [20;30;25;45;35]; % I wrote Code for the function F(r) for each i % Decision Vriable L L is a vector for i = 1 : n that minimze the Inequality (x_i + y_i) * (sum F_i(r_i) , r_i = 0 : L_i) - z_i*lambda_i*F_i(L_i) > = x_i for each i so i need to write code for the inequality to obtain L for each i that minimizes the Inequality thank you Adel On 8/27/2011 10:58 PM, ADEL wrote: .... > so i need to write code for the inequality to obtain L for each i that > minimizes the Inequality .... Use an appropriate subject line next time and you'll likely generate a better feeling amongst potential respondents to avoid the kind of self-indulgent stuff you did use...that said, doc fminsearch % and friends -- ...

Help in Matlab...
Hello Dear; I’m a programmer and developer of applications in Matlab with more than 5 years of experience and I offer services. Development projects and work on issues of science and engineering (mechanical, hydraulic systems, civil, industrial, environmental, chemical, electrical, electronics, physics, mathematics, statistics, ...) using programming software and graphical display as Matlab. I teach courses, seminars, trainings, workshops and virtual programming and graphic display of Matlab, the courses are mainly oriented to signal and image processing, numerical methods, statistics and general data processing, development and automation of processes and systems through implementing various types of models. Besides providing advice and assistance in developing all kinds of university-level technical and scientific environmental and physical sciences, mathematics and statistics related to Matlab (implementation of functions, encryption code, programs, script, GUI, executables ...). The service costs are negotiable, 50% at the beginning and 50% to finish the job. To contract and information: E-mail: correa.dave30@gmail.com Blog: http://fismatlab.blogspot.com/ Dave <correa.dave30@gmail.com> wrote in message <1706039780.58322.1280963817173.JavaMail.root@gallium.mathforum.org>... > Hello Dear; > > I&#8217;m a programmer and developer of applications in Matlab with more than 5 years of experience and I offer services. > > Development p...

Help... Help
3500.0&nbsp; store&nbsp; in the&nbsp; chip cup is&nbsp; 0x45,0x5A,0xC0,0x00 that&nbsp; chip cup send&nbsp; 0x45,0x5A,0xC0,0x00 to computer with&nbsp; NI-CAN how can i change the&nbsp; 0x45,0x5A,0xC0,0x00 to 3500.0 in the&nbsp; labview? how can i change the&nbsp; 3500.0 to 0x45,0x5A,0xC0,0x00 in the&nbsp; labview? ...

Help help
I've built a departmental application and now I'm trying to draft a 'User guide'. As I was doing this (in PowerPoint), I decided that I would rather have a "Help" menu system or the traditional "F1" system, possibly bring up the respective .ppt topic. Can anyone point me to tutorials or examples of how to build a "Help" system? Thx... Earl "Earl Anderson" <isobadd@optonline.net> wrote in message news:4949d2c8$0$14316$607ed4bc@cv.net... > I've built a departmental application and now I'm trying to draft a 'User > guide'. As I was doing this (in PowerPoint), I decided that I would > rather have a "Help" menu system or the traditional "F1" system, possibly > bring up the respective .ppt topic. > > Can anyone point me to tutorials or examples of how to build a "Help" > system? > > Thx... > Earl > The usual way to do that is by using html pages with hyperlinks. MS FrontPage is pretty good provided that your users' browser is IE. Keith. www.keithwilby.co.uk ...

Parallel Processing
Hi I have developed a code which takes a couple of hours to run and I am aware of the fact that IDL automatically parallelizes some vector operations and one should prefer those instead of looping through arrays. I have done all that but still I know I could speed up things by a factor of 2 when I do certain things on 2 cores. For instance, somewhere in the program I pass some arrays to a function and this function then returns and equally large array with some calculated values. This is all done with one core since the operations in the function are not parallelized. However, I could split up the input arrays into to equally large parts and perform the calcualtions for each of those two on one core. In the end, when both are finished I could just concatenate the result-arrays. Is this possible in some easy way? thanks for your help :) On Thursday, June 28, 2012 10:05:24 AM UTC-4, stefan....@gmail.com wrote: > Hi >=20 > I have developed a code which takes a couple of hours to run and I am awa= re of the fact that IDL automatically parallelizes some vector operations a= nd one should prefer those instead of looping through arrays. >=20 > I have done all that but still I know I could speed up things by a factor= of 2 when I do certain things on 2 cores. >=20 > For instance, somewhere in the program I pass some arrays to a function a= nd this function then returns and equally large array with some calculated = values. This i...

Matlab help
This is a small part of my whole project (Speech/Music Discrimination). I can wavread all the wave files when the code is in the current directory. Using this file=dir('*.wav'); for i=1:length(file); [s, fs]=wavread(file(i).name); commands statements etc, in here... end The problem is i want to used this code to other folders without moving it in that directory. For example there are wave files in the Musicvoice folder I edited the code to something like this to access the wave files in the Musicvoice. file=dir('Musicvoice\*.wav'); for i=1:length(file); [s, fs]=wavread(file(i).name); commands statements etc, in here... end It gave me the error below. Please help. ??? Error using ==> wavread Cannot open file. Error in ==> extractFeature at 16 [s, fs]=wavread(file(i).name); %wavread function returns s and the sampling frequency kingdavid3 wrote: > This is a small part of my whole project (Speech/Music > Discrimination). I can wavread all the wave files when the code is in > the current directory. > > Using this > > file=dir('*.wav'); > > for i=1:length(file); > > [s, fs]=wavread(file(i).name); > > commands statements etc, in here... > > end > > The problem is i want to used this code to other folders without > moving it in that directory. For example there are wave files in the > Musicvoice folder I edited the code t...

MATLAB-help!!!
I am trying to write code to iterate a function 50 times, however, every time i write it without help i get ()-indexing must appear last in an index expression. I'm not sure what this means or how to fix it, can someone please explain. Also, my input is this: x(i)=a*x(i-1)(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) On Jan 24, 12:45=A0pm, michelle taylor <miss.smileyf...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am trying to write code to iterate a function 50 times, however, > every time i write it without help i get ()-indexing must appear last > in an index expression. > > I'm not sure what this means or how to fix it, can someone please > explain. > > Also, my input is this: > > x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) Aren't you missing an operator? x(i)=3Da*x(i-1) here (1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)*(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) or x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)/(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) or x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)^(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) On Jan 23, 3:58=A0pm, TideMan <mul...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Jan 24, 12:45=A0pm, michelle taylor <miss.smileyf...@gmail.com> > wrote: > > > I am trying to write code to iterate a function 50 times, however, > > every time i write it without help i get ()-indexing must appear last > > in an index expression. > > > I'm not sure what this means or how to fix it, can someone please > > explain. > > > Also, my input is this: > > > x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/...

[JOB] Help
Hi all Sorry to advertise within the user group but I really need some help! I was hoping that people in this usergroup could help other fellow Matlab developers who may be looking for a new role, or might be interested in what I have on offer. I need to find a Application engineer who is a confident developer with Matlab and its toolboxes. Competent at explaining to people how and why they are doing things with the technology, able to solve complex problems with simple solutions. Plus, have have a burning desire for technology. Personally, I have been looking for this type of person for almost 4 months and I am almost ready to give in, but I wont be beaten! If anyone is a experienced within C++ / C or Java, and have a lot of experience with using Matlab, then please get in touch with me. My contact details are danielsheppard1983@gmail.com or call me on 0282523120 thanks for letting me post this, I just really needed the help Thanks Dan "Dan Sheppard" <danielsheppard1983@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bd137cfa-cbbb-4069-8d6b-3721cba3b17b@t8g2000pbe.googlegroups.com... > Hi all > > Sorry to advertise within the user group but I really need some help! > I was hoping that people in this usergroup could help other fellow > Matlab developers who may be looking for a new role, or might be > interested in what I have on offer. > > I need to find a Application engineer who is a confident developer >...

consider I have simple calculator GUI.. how do I export each answer to excel in MATLAB? please help me..i already used xlswrite but it will just replace the answer in excel.. can you help me a c
Code example: a = get(handles.input1_gamma,'String'); %gamma b = get(handles.input2_h,'String'); %h c = get(handles.input3_q,'String'); %q d = get(handles.input4_power,'String'); %POWER % a and b are variables of Strings type, and need to be converted % to variables of Number type before they can be added together out = [str2num(a) * str2num(b)* str2num(c)]; e = {'Power','gamma','H','Q'; out,str2num(a),str2num(b),str2num(c)}; xlswrite('results.xls', e, 'Sheet1' , 'A1'); ...

Parallels help needed
I'm trying to install Windows 95 with Parallels, and it keeps failing to load. I tried installing it from the CD, and then from an iso file made from the CD in accordance with the instructions from Parallels. The Win 95 install disk is an OEM disk, probably from a Dell; the person who gave it to me (through freecycle) couldn't remember. Could the problem be that it is an OEM disk? -- Support the troops: Bring them home ASAP. In article <michelle-BCE572.10362623122006@news.east.cox.net>, Michelle Steiner <michelle@michelle.org> wrote: > The Win 95 install disk is an OEM disk, probably from a Dell; the person > who gave it to me (through freecycle) couldn't remember. Could the > problem be that it is an OEM disk? Probably. I couldn't install a Win 95 that someone gave me for that reason (although, that was with VPC). M$ have the same sort of restrictions that Apple has. -- W. Oates In article <michelle-BCE572.10362623122006@news.east.cox.net>, Michelle Steiner <michelle@michelle.org> wrote: > The Win 95 install disk is an OEM disk, probably from a Dell; the person > who gave it to me (through freecycle) couldn't remember. Could the > problem be that it is an OEM disk? Almost certainly. I have a Win 95 OEM CD that will not install under Parallels. In article <michelle-BCE572.10362623122006@news.east.cox.net>, Michelle Steiner <michelle@michelle.org> wrote: > I'm trying ...

Maple To Matlab Help
Hi, I am working on a code in Maple but am having trouble with its size. I was hoping to try to run it in Matlab to see if it would do better. I have only ever used matlab for very simple things and was looking for a little direction on how to translate this. Posted is a small section of what I am trying to do. The vector Mat2 is a filled with number 1 through 10. I want to run a specific if/else routine for each number in Mat2, and fill in a matrix Mat3 as my output, which will be 4708 by 4708. The code runs does the entire array Mat2, and each time it encounters a 3 it creates a row in Mat3 with the values assigned. The output will mostly be zeros with 5 separate diagnols. I tried to translate directly, but keep on getting errors. Any help is appreciated. Thanks > Mat2 := Reshape(Mat, 4708, 1); > t := proc (i, j) if Mat2(i) = 3 then if i = j then -4 elif j = i+1 or j = i-1 or j = i+216 or j = i-216 then 1 else 0 end if else 0 end if end proc; Mat3 := Matrix(4708, t, storage = sparse); ...

Matlab LVQ Help
Hi, I am new on neural network toolbox. I am trying to use LVQ algorithm,but it is not working at all. Right now I am trying to train the network for a simple sine curve, but it is not trained according to the target. Can you help me with your suggestion, my function is y=sin(x); x is my input and y is my target output. I classified target results in four different classes. 0.5<=value<=1.0; class 1 0.0<=value<0.5; class 2 -0.5<=value<0.0; class 3 -1<=value<-0.5; class 4 I would highly appriciate if you help me with some idea, i am stucked here for a long time. Here is the code I am using, --------------------------------------------------- t=-5:.1:5; x=t; for i=1:length(x) y(i)=sin(x(i)); end for i=1:1:length(y) if(0.5<(y(1,i)) && (y(1,i))<=1) tc1(1,i)=1; end end for i=1:1:length(y) if(0<=(y(1,i)) && (y(1,i))<0.5) tc1(1,i)=2; end end for i=1:1:length(y) if(-0.5<=(y(1,i)) && (y(1,i))<0) tc1(1,i)=3; end end for i=1:1:length(y) if(-1.0<=(y(1,i)) && (y(1,i))<-0.5) tc1(1,i)=4; end end p1=x; check(1,:)=p1; check(2,:)=tc1; checkall=sortrows(check,2); p=checkall(1,:); tc=checkall(2,:); t=ind2vec(tc); targets=full(t); sc=16; calu(1,1)=sum(targets(1,:)); calu(2,1)=sum(targets(2,:)); calu(3,1)=sum(targets(3,:)); calu(4,1)=sum(targets(4,:)); c1=calu(1,1)/(sum(calu(1,1)+calu(2,1)+calu(3,1)+calu(4,1))); c2=calu(2,1)/(sum(calu(1,1)+calu(2,1)+calu(3,1)+calu(4,1))); c3=calu...

problem with parallel matlab
for i=1:size(APLocation,1) point=APLocation(i,:); parfor j=1:length (RXpoint) rssi(i,j) = LOSS(point,RXpoint(:,j)'); %%rssi having the signal strength from all AP's end end when i'm running the following code, i get the same value for each element of rssi (serially i get different results) where is my problem? Creating some fake data and and implementing a simple LOSS function, I do not see a different between the serial and parallel execution. Does LOSS use any persistent or global variables? function [ rssi rssi2 ] = foo APLocation = rand(10); RXpoint = rand(10) * 5; for i=1:size(APLocation,1) point=APLocation(i,:); parfor j=1:length (RXpoint) rssi(i,j) = LOSS(point,RXpoint(:,j)'); end end for i=1:size(APLocation,1) point=APLocation(i,:); for j=1:length (RXpoint) rssi2(i,j) = LOSS(point,RXpoint(:,j)'); end end end function rv = LOSS( a,b ) rv = sum( a+b ); end "michael" <bezenchu@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ht0t0k$fce$1@fred.mathworks.com... > for i=1:size(APLocation,1) > point=APLocation(i,:); > parfor j=1:length (RXpoint) > rssi(i,j) = LOSS(point,RXpoint(:,j)'); %%rssi having the signal > strength from all AP's > end > end > > when i'm running the following code, i get the same value for each element ...

matlab fuction help
hi again &#305; prepared a gui and works fine. &#305; inserted two button firsst start second stop for process the problem &#305; started the process then when &#305; want to stop &#305; cant take values because start function doesnt write values to workspace so stop function couldnt take. so how can &#305; solve this problem help pls thanks for attention Dear Ali! > &#305; inserted two button firsst start > second stop for process > > the problem &#305; started the process then when &#305; want to stop &#305; cant take values because start function doesnt write values to workspace so stop function couldnt take. Please post more details. I do not think that this description is sufficient to understand your demands. Kind regards, Jan I call two function each for using button &#305;n gui we know when we call function from gui thats result doesnt write to workspace if we cant save and load values so how can &#305; write valu&#305;es to worksapcve when we call function thanks for attention On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 04:17:04 -0500, ali <rebelfirst@gmail.com> wrote: > I call two function each for using button &#305;n gui > > we know when we call function from gui thats result doesnt write to > workspace if we cant save and load values > so how can &#305; write valu&#305;es to worksapcve when we call function > thanks for attention Have a look at ASSIGNIN. ...

matlab help #25
Hi there! I have a program which needs troubleshooting. I have been looking at every line over and over again but I cant seem to find the problem. I was wondering if anyone will be able to help me with it? My email is s0h.samu3l@gmail.com. Please email me so that I can better explain the problem. It's about a hundred lines long program. Look forward to your email! Thank you so much! "Samuel" wrote in message <ipbi41$hq8$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi there! > > I have a program which needs troubleshooting. I have been looking at every line over and over again but I cant seem to find the problem. I was wondering if anyone will be able to help me with it? My email is s0h.samu3l@gmail.com. Please email me so that I can better explain the problem. It's about a hundred lines long program. Look forward to your email! > > Thank you so much! Hi Samuel, You should be able to troubleshoot the program down to a few lines and present us with those lines and the error message. Wayne "Wayne King" <wmkingty@gmail.com> wrote in message <ipbj9g$6bf$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > "Samuel" wrote in message <ipbi41$hq8$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > > Hi there! > > > > I have a program which needs troubleshooting. I have been looking at every line over and over again but I cant seem to find the problem. I was wondering if anyone will be able to help me with it? My email is s0h.samu3l@gmail.com. Ple...

Web resources about - help on parallel processing - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Analog signal processing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Analog signal processing is any signal processing conducted on analog signals by analog means. "Analog" indicates something that is mathematically ...

Conexant Announces New Audio Processing Solutions At CES
At CES, Conexant gave me a demo of some of the audio processing technology that they've been working on. Conexant is a company that probably ...

THE PAYMENTS ECOSYSTEM: Everything you need to know about the next era of payment processing
The way we pay has changed dramatically. People are using their smartphones for every kind of formal and informal transaction — to shop at stores, ...

USDA Investigating Possible Plastic Sabotage At Poultry Processing Plant
While it’s not uncommon to hear about chicken products that end up containing wayward bits of plastic (like this nugget issue , this sausage ...

Feds Stop Processing NICS Denial Appeals
Obama Administration Enacts More Gun Control By Misusing FBI Background Check System

This just in: Marco Rubio's substance is thinner than an Intel processing chip
In case you hadn't already guessed it, Marco Rubio's got a smile and a stump speech, but that's about it. Reporters who have followed him from ...

Food Processing: It's What Makes Us Human
Turning raw ingredients into something more has played an important role in our evolution.

Keeping Up With the Millennials in Spousal Immigration Processing
“Selfie stick. Snap. Upload to Facebook. 52 likes in a matter of minutes. These likes include people from all over the world who simply have ...

Arduino feat. Processing Laser CNC Project
Arduino-Processing-Laser-CNC - Arduino feat. Processing Laser CNC Project

When Should Approximate Query Processing Be Used?
This is a guest repost by Barzan Mozafari , who is part of a new startup, www.snappydata.io , that recently launched an open source OLTP + OLAP ...