how can i decode video file to binary data using m-file cammand

i need to decode video file (mpeg or avi) to binary data  send true
ofdm tranceiver and then convert back to orginal file using matlab
code. can any one give me some opinion about it. i already develop the
tranceiver but cannot send and receive video file. i wonder can it be
done true matlab or not please give me some advice. thank for u
kindness. GOD will blessed someone who help others in need. may GOD
bless U

0
lynnpo (1)

Alex wrote:
> i need to decode video file (mpeg or avi) to binary data  send true
> ofdm tranceiver and then convert back to orginal file using matlab
> code. can any one give me some opinion about it. i already develop the
> tranceiver but cannot send and receive video file. i wonder can it be
> done true matlab or not please give me some advice. thank for u
> kindness. GOD will blessed someone who help others in need. may GOD
> bless U

Why don't you open the file in binary mode and read it byte-wise?

-Herbert