How can I fill additional region with color on the colored map

I use surfm with caxis [a b] and additionally should fill a certain region
on the map with the certain color. I can do it with help of functions fillm,
patchm, patchesm etc. These functions require as the arguments of the vector
of the apexes of the polygons, but I have only array of data grid. I can
calculate the vector of the apexes with help of  C = contourm(Z,R) . But in
C values there isn't NaN values, which are necessary for function fillm for
limiting the subregions. The simple version of substitution in data grid NaN
values out of the region and the repeated use surfm does not approach -
spoils initial colormap. I assume this sufficiently standard situation (in
other products layers are used). Cannot someone help?

Thanks in advance.

0
bsstrukov (1)
4/14/2006 12:14:35 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 210422 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

How to change the color bar under fill/back color icon on toolbar and use last color setting
I created custom toolbar icons that look and function similar to the standard MS Access Fill/Back Color and Fill/Fore Color toolbar icons. My custom icons call a function that uses the Terry Kreft and Stephan Lebans 'aDialogColor' function. I modified the function slightly to open the full color palette with CC_FULLOPEN + CC_RGBINIT and pass to the function the color that I want to set initially before calling ChooseColor. My issue is, I would like to set the color bar that appears beneath the actual Fill/Back Color and Fill/Fore Color icon on my custom icons exactly like it does on ...

Map a PANTONE color to a CMYK color
Hi. I would need some help here please. This might be a stupid question; is there any algorithm to determine the CMYK color that is nearest to a given PANTONE color? I doubt. If not, are there any public mapping tables available out there that maps PANTONE colors to their nearest CMYK representation, respectively? Thank you, Dennis >This might be a stupid question; >is there any algorithm to determine the CMYK color that is nearest to a >given PANTONE color? The Pantone colours are not systematic; you would have to work with a table of colours and find the closest one. "C...

MATLAB color map?
Hi, I am very new with the program and not very familiar with it. I have a series of vectors defined with 3 coordinates. I would like to change this information into a 2 dimensional color plot with each pixel's color and brightness depending on the vector's direction and magnitude, respectively. How would I do this on MATLAB? "randomman" <randomman07@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:36d661c0kyzo@legacy... > Hi, > I am very new with the program and not very familiar with it. > > I have a series of vectors defined with 3 coordinates. I would li...

Monitor color, PS color, Web color
I need a reality check. If I have a web page and set the background to, say, #009933 (allegedly a web-safe color) and then specify in CS the same color, then is it true that they CS image exported as a GIF will not necessarily match? What of colors that work better in the CMYK space, or does it matter? Sorry, but I've a new monitor for web work and I am realizing that perhaps my success in this regard may have been dumb luck or delusion! TIA In article <11ckv4icdet2v74@news.supernews.com>, "johnboy" <okaynow@nospam.no> wrote: > If I have a web page and ...

Color bar colors not matching Image colors
Hi all, I'm having trouble getting colors in a 2D data array to agree with my color= bar range. How can I set a Min and Max value for colors in an image without= requiring the data be scaled to use the whole range? i.e. My color bar goes from -500 (blue) to 500 (red) and the values in the = field only range between 100 and 400. How do I set the colors in the field = to match their corresponding colors in the colorbar? I know they are not cu= rrently corresponding because I am getting blue colors in field even though= there are no negative values. I tried setting Min =3D -5...

How to find out which CX color codes map to what colors?
I'm trying to learn SAS graph. My question is to how to find out what the colors that start with "cx" = translate to. For instance, in experimentation I have found out that: cx000000 =3D black=20 cx010000 =3D black cx590000 =3D brown=20 cxff0000 =3D red=20 1. Is there a list of the major cx characters somewhere? 2. Is there some way to get what the cx color number is from knowing = the RGB and hue numbers? For instance, I can determine in MS Access = that light blue is: Hue=3D120, Sat=3D240, Lum=3D180, Red=3D128, Green=3D255, Blue=3D255 (MS = access color 16777088...

Colors in color bar in matlab 7 R14
Hi I have windows vista with amd 64 bit processor. My problem is that the colors in the color bar of the figures donot come. I just see it as a blank box. the colors in the figure I can see. Also when I create the Post script I can see the colors in colorbar. I was wondering is that the problem with Vista windows. Please help. Regards venus garg ...

Can a Color Box display the transparent color [16777216]?

Is there any library that can convert RGB colors to ANSI colors?
Convert RGB colors to the closest ANSI colors. For example, given RGB color FF0000, it should print [31m. On Nov 30, 4:39=A0pm, ZelluX <zel...@gmail.com> wrote: > Convert RGB colors to the closest ANSI colors. For example, given RGB > color FF0000, it should print [31m. Maybe ... but you could write it yourself quickly enough; the code is a trivial loop over a list of the RGB values of the 8 possible colours, and would fit easily on a 24x80 terminal :-) Why don't you have a try at it and come back if you have any problems? Cheers, John On Nov 30, 8:04=A0pm, John Machin <...

Best color to colorize
I have a rather large clip art collection, including web page backgrounds. Recently, I discovered a backgrounds web site from which you can download the same backgrounds in different colors. Me, I prefer to download one color of the background and colorize it to my needs at the given time. I know this sounds like a stupid question, but what's the best color background to colorize without losing detail in the background? (Or is a greyscale background the most colorizeable?) Any info is appreciated. Thanks! -- ============================ - Dave http://members.cox.net/grundage/ On Sat,...

Colors for the Color Blind
Folks, Paul Krummel has convinced me that even the color blind need to use colors when they engage in data visualization. To help them out, Paul has suggested a dozen specific colors and two additional color tables that he finds helpful in this regard. You will find a discussion of this topic here: http://www.sron.nl/~pault/ I have added the 12 colors in the last line of Figure 3 in the reference above. I have named the colors in the most unimaginative way as CG1...CG12. You can find these colors in cgColor. And you can see the colors in the last column of cgPickColo...

Marker fill color and different marker edge color
Dear all, using gnuplot I try to plot data from a file with points such us squares or circles and I would like to achieve a certain fill color, let's say red, but a different marker edge color, say black. As terminal I use postscript eps enhanced color. Do you have any hints? Best Regards, Henning In article <g69vba$fl0$1@news.albasani.net>, Henning Haida <losmintos@midnightallstars.de> wrote: >Dear all, > >using gnuplot I try to plot data from a file with points such us squares >or circles and I would like to achieve a certain fill color...

Best color to colorize
I have a rather large clip art collection, including web page backgrounds. Recently, I discovered a backgrounds web site from which you can download the same backgrounds in different colors. Me, I prefer to download one color of the background and colorize it to my needs at the given time. I know this sounds like a stupid question, but what's the best color background to colorize without losing detail in the background? (Or is a greyscale background the most colorizeable?) Any info is appreciated. Thanks! -- ============================ - Dave http://members.cox.net/grundage/ On Sat,...

FW: How to find out which CX color codes map to what colors?
The RGBDM function works in the other direction too. You can get the RGB value for a color: init: txtClr=rgbdm("cxf00000"); put txtClr=; txtClr=rgbdm("red",rgbcolor); put txtClr= rgbcolor=; return; SAS log: txtClr=ORANGE txtClr=RED rgbcolor=CX800000 -----Original Message----- From: owner-sas-l@listserv.uga.edu [mailto:owner-sas-l@listserv.uga.edu] On Behalf Of Randy Herbison Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 2:07 PM To: Mary; SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: RE: How to find out which CX color codes map to what colors? If you have SAS/AF, you can use the SCL function...

Web resources about - How can I fill additional region with color on the colored map - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Category:Articles needing additional references from November 2011 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...

Michael E. Mann - Some additional thoughts about Muller... - Facebook
Some additional thoughts about Muller and 'BEST': Muller's announcement last year that the Earth is indeed warming brought him up to date w/ ...

BranchOut raises additional $25M for professional networking app
BranchOut , a professional networking app built on top of Facebook, announced today that it raised $25 million in a Series C round lead by Mayfield ...

Swytch - Additional Numbers for Calls & Texts on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Swytch - Additional Numbers for Calls & Texts. Download Swytch ...

TSA Interaction @ DIA Additional Body Screening After Landing???? - YouTube
They tried to get me to do additional screening of my Body after I was already off the plane and headed out of the airport. I ended up leaving ...

AGL faces delays, additional conditions after BTEX chemicals detected
AGL's coal seam gas ambitions in the Gloucester area have been dealt a double blow with the launch of two government investigations into the ...

REPORT: China is taking additional steps to shore up its shaky currency
China’s foreign exchange regulator, the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, or SAFE, has ordered banks in some trading hubs to limit dollar ...

Making additional contributions to super
Can I make additional contributions to super if the account is in the pension phase

Hunt for additional Paris attacker
FRENCH authorities are now hunting at least one additional attacker after surveillance video showed three men in a car used for an assault on ...