How to browse all PropertyName for 'get' and 'set' function'?

hello all:

Is there a way that I could browse all PropertyName for function
'get' and 'save'.

For example:
I want to know screen size then I use

scrsz = get(0,'ScreenSize');

However, sometimes I don't know the correct propertyName(here is
'ScreenSize') for the function get or set.

Thank you
-Daniel Mark
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 17 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

set(0)

or

h=handle(0);

Then double click 'h' in workspace browser.

Stuart
"Daniel Mark" <danielmarkhot@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hello all:
>
> Is there a way that I could browse all PropertyName for function
> 'get' and 'save'.
>
> For example:
> I want to know screen size then I use
>
> scrsz = get(0,'ScreenSize');
>
> However, sometimes I don't know the correct propertyName(here is
> 'ScreenSize') for the function get or set.
>
> Thank you
> -Daniel Mark

0
stuartm (471)
8/12/2004 5:41:32 PM
<SNIP OP wants to know how to retrieve prop names/current vals
from a graphics object...

Stuart McGarrity wrote:
> set(0)
> or
> h=handle(0);

in addition, try

     h=handle2struct(0)
     h.properties

us
0
us1 (8051)
8/12/2004 5:57:47 PM
thank you 'us'.

best wishes
-Daniel Mark
Dear Stuart:

thank you very much!
-Daniel Mark
> thank you 'us'.
>
> best wishes
> -Daniel Mark

In addition to the suggestions posted by us and Stuart, you might want to
type "doc matlab" without the quotes and open up the Handle Graphics
Property Browser in your help browser.  This will give you a list of
properties and some information as to their use.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

0