how to change matlab code to Visual C++ code

Hi,
I would like to know how to change matlab code to visual C++ code , I
heard that matlab has mcc funtion, What is it and how to use?
many thanks!

Yvonne Ho wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to know how to change matlab code to visual C++ code , I
> heard that matlab has mcc funtion, What is it and how to use?
> many thanks!

doc mcc would be a good start...
0
steve.irwin (125)
1/28/2005 6:23:59 AM
Why do you want to do this?

Stuart
"Yvonne Ho" <yvonnegarden@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I would like to know how to change matlab code to visual C++ code , I
> heard that matlab has mcc funtion, What is it and how to use?
> many thanks!

0
stuartm (472)
1/28/2005 7:34:01 PM
Stuart McGarrity wrote:

> Why do you want to do this?

Most people want "to do this" because they want to deploy their
ML-developed solutions enterprise-wide and would rather not cough up
for the additional ML licences.

There's also a QA angle here. Shrink-wrapped software (be it
ML-based or other) is easier to control than the open-source variety.
0
me5685 (266)

You can generate a C/C++ library from M-files then call to VC++ or
C#.
See the manual to have more information:
 <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/pdf_doc/compiler/Compiler4.pdf>

Hope it helps.

LePhan
------------------------------------
See our MATLAB C/C++ Book at:
www.LePhanPublishing.com

Yvonne Ho wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to know how to change matlab code to visual C++ code ,
> heard that matlab has mcc funtion, What is it and how to use?
> many thanks!
0
LePhan (62)
1/29/2005 9:52:05 PM