how to change the change defaults #2

hi friends,
  it might be a stupid question to state. but i really need to know
while programming, to change the defaults like changing the
engineering notation of a real quantity i.e. fraction values or
change the fix parameters to denote real value if our calculations
involve the values as low as 0.000000001 and as high as 10000000.
 thanks
hemu bisht
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 21 followers. lunamoonmoon (257) is leader. Post Follow

how to change the change defaults
hi friends, it might be a stupid question to state. but i really need to know while programming, to change the defaults like changing the engineering notation of a real quantity i.e. fraction values or change the fix parameters to denote real value if our calculations involve the values as low as 0.000000001 and as high as 10000000. thanks hemu bisht ...

Re: Changes and frequency of changes #2
mcolowasth@YAHOO.CO.UK wrote: > >Hi, > >I observe variable x over time (from 1999-2005) for a large number of >firms, w. I have computed the change in variable x from one year to the >next. > >Now, I would like to identify whether variable x has changed from one year >to the next for each firm as well as how often it changed for each firm(in >some cases I expect no change in this variable i.e. 0). > >Any suggestions on how to do this in sas? > >Thanks How big a change counts as a 'change'? Or are the data already rounded off, or saved in such...

Trace on change/Signal on change/Call on change
Is ooRexx getting any closer to having a mechanism which could be used to trace when a particular variable or stem variable gets changed (to a particular value)? I don't know whether I'm writing cleverer bugs, or my debugging skills are waning with age, but it is starting to take me days to track down some problems that would be a snip with a variable monitor. I've just fixed such a bug. It took me about three years, because it happened only once a year, on average. Phew! -- Steve Swift http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html http://www.ringers.org.uk Swifty wrote: > Is ...

FAQ 8.34: I {changed directory, modified my environment} in a perl script. How come the change disappeared when I exited the script? How do I get my changes to be visible? #2
This message is one of several periodic postings to comp.lang.perl.misc intended to make it easier for perl programmers to find answers to common questions. The core of this message represents an excerpt from the documentation provided with Perl. -------------------------------------------------------------------- 8.34: I {changed directory, modified my environment} in a perl script. How come the change disappeared when I exited the script? How do I get my changes to be visible? Unix In the strictest sense, it can't be done--the script executes as a different proce...

FAQ 8.34 I {changed directory, modified my environment} in a perl script. How come the change disappeared when I exited the script? How do I get my changes to be visible? #2 552688
This message is one of several periodic postings to comp.lang.perl.misc intended to make it easier for perl programmers to find answers to common questions. The core of this message represents an excerpt from the documentation provided with Perl. -------------------------------------------------------------------- 8.34: I {changed directory, modified my environment} in a perl script. How come the change disappeared when I exited the script? How do I get my changes to be visible? Unix In the strictest sense, it can't be done--the script executes as a different proce...

FAQ 8.34 I {changed directory, modified my environment} in a perl script. How come the change disappeared when I exited the script? How do I get my changes to be visible? #2 473851
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . -------------------------------------------------------------------- 8.34: I {changed directory, modified my environment} in a perl script. How come the change disappeared when I exited the script? How do I get my changes to be visible? Unix In the strictest sense, i...

DST to change or not to change?
Should the clocks be changed twice a year or not? (not that we have much say in the matter) Some think it saves lives by avoiding traffic accidents and note the advantages of a coordinated timekeeping system for trade. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20050811.wdaylight0810/BNStory/National Since most of Canada is between north latitude 49 deg to 90 deg, and the days and nights are longer the further north you go, the arguments for saving daylight seem to be overwhelmed by the larger natural changes. OTOH DST is not needed at smaller latitudes in the tropics. ...

Method to determine if a directory has changed
I want to monitor a directory for incoming files. I want to be notified (signalled) if a change has happened in the directory. Is there a way to do this with Sco Unix 5.0.[56]? Linux has fcntl methods that can do this, and Windows has this ability as well. Thanks for any help. Cary Lewis wrote: > I want to monitor a directory for incoming files. I want to be notified > (signalled) if a change has happened in the directory. > > Is there a way to do this with Sco Unix 5.0.[56]? > > Linux has fcntl methods that can do this, and Windows has this ability > as well. > &...

Changes and frequency of changes
Hi, I observe variable x over time (from 1999-2005) for a large number of firms, w. I have computed the change in variable x from one year to the next. Now, I would like to identify whether variable x has changed from one year to the next for each firm as well as how often it changed for each firm(in some cases I expect no change in this variable i.e. 0). Any suggestions on how to do this in sas? Thanks On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 15:08:15 -0400, mcolowasth@YAHOO.CO.UK wrote: >Hi, > >I observe variable x over time (from 1999-2005) for a large number of >firms, w. I have computed the ...

Display of wires in simulink changes with change in matlab version
Hi, I am facing a problem in display of the lines in simulink code. The simulink block diagram look good in 2010 b SP1 but when I open the same in 2007b the block diagram changes. Kindly help There are many more features in R2010b than in R2007b, and undoubtedly some of them relate to how lines are drawn, so you should expect a difference. Phil. ...

Changed Default-Foregroundcolor in wxTextCtrl from 2.5.x to 2.6.0 und wxMSW?
Dear Group, i have started developing a wx-program with wxMSW 2.5.2. Now i've upgraded to 2.6.0. I use the same machine, the same compiler (MSVC6++), the same OS (WinME) and the same code without any change. The (old) project compiles immediately with no complains and runs with the new wxMSW 2.6.0. The only thing i notice is, that my values in my wxTextCtrls are now BLACK Foreground-Color. Huh? I don't set any color-properties for my wxTextCtrls yet and use them just "out of the wx-box". The same code compiled with 2.5.2 use the default system foreground color. I...

Solid Lines between 2 points changing changing colors
Hi. I have a problem and would appreciate any hints that would help me solve it. I'm running my ada program on Linux 9. something. This is the code I'm running: Gl.Glbegin(Mode); for I in 1..2 loop Gl.Glvertex2d (Gl.Gldouble(Data.Item(I).Coord1), Gl.Gldouble(Data.Item(I).Coord2)); end loop; Gl.Glend; I only have two 2d points, so this code draws a thick line on the screen between point1 and point2. However, about 60 % of the line is of the right color, the rest of the line is some times white a...

iTunes changed my changes
Don't know when it happened- could have been with the update of iTunes prior to the update of iOS7, but here's what happened: A few weeks ago, I changed the name of the four movements of a Mozart Symphony so that it would appear separately from the exact same symphony by another artist. This is the default which I had: Mozart: Symphony #41 In C, K 551, "Jupiter" - 1. Allegro Vivace which I changed to: Mozart: S41 In C, K 551, "Jupiter" - 1. Allegro Vivace The separation worked as expected. BUT: Somewhere, somehow the changes got reverted to what ...

Change my FROM address my default so Gmail address doesnt need to be changed
Is there a way to change the FROM address from my Gmail address to the address I choose without always having to make the change from Gmail to my new name when I send an email??? I am always forgeting to click the box to change the address. I would like to make my new FROM address my DEFAULT 'FROM' address. If not, oh Gmail God's, could you add this to your list of things to change? Thanks. ...

Web resources about - how to change the change defaults #2 - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Credit default swap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sovereign credit default swap prices of selected European countries (2010-2011). The left axis is basis points, or 100ths of a percent; a level ...

INFOGRAPHIC: The History Of Facebook's Default Privacy Settings
INFOGRAPHIC: The History Of Facebook's Default Privacy Settings

Secure browsing by default
We now use https by default for all Facebook users. This feature, which we first introduced as an option two years ago , means that your browser ...

北方理財團隊的家園:http://group.hexun.com/m132312/default.html外汇交易员芬芳fenfang恭候您! - 芬芳FENFANG - 和讯博客
北方理財團隊的家園:http://group.hexun.com/m132312/default.html外汇交易员芬芳fenfang恭候您! - 芬芳FENFANG - 芬芳FENFANG的博客 - 和讯博客

Tab applications for musicians look to innovate after Facebook removes default landing function
... landing tabs. Most page applications have experienced significant drops in daily and monthly active users now that Facebook removed the default ...

Google AdWords Regional Targeting (Default for US) - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Tamar Weinberg's photos on Flickr. Tamar Weinberg has uploaded 4087 photos to Flickr.

[3DS] Bravely Default: AR (English Subs) - YouTube
Turn on Annotations For Subs -May redo them as real CC subtitles- ★EDIT☆ ☆上から撮影した映像はこちら ★The top view video is here http://www.youtube.com/w ...

Default password leaves tens of thousands of Optus cable subscribers at risk
When Alex* found flaw in his cable modem that allowed anyone to receive and make calls using his number, his jaw dropped.

Google paid Apple $1 billion in 2014 to keep it the default search engine on iOS devices
... paid Apple $1 billion in 2014 as part of its ongoing deal to be the main search provider—as in the one that resides in the search bar by default—on ...