How to clear comand history from command window?

Is there a command like clc(for screen of command window) and clear all(for variables) to write in command window so that he clears automatically my command history?

I know in menu edit i can clear but i'm interested if there is a command window (command) to clear my history commands in matlab.

Thank you!
0
mihaispr (1097)
3/27/2009 11:13:01 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211117 articles. 13 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

"Sprinceana " <mihaispr@yahoo.com> wrote in message <gqicbt$dmd$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Is there a command like clc(for screen of command window) and clear all(for variables) to write in command window so that he clears automatically my command history?
>

> I know in menu edit i can clear but i'm interested if there is a command window (command) to clear my history commands in matlab.
>
> Thank you!

com.mathworks.mlservices.MLCommandHistoryServices.removeAll

Yair Altman
http://UndocumentedMatlab.com

0
altmanyDEL (1141)
3/27/2009 11:55:03 AM
"Yair Altman" wrote in message <gqieqn$od4$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> "Sprinceana " <mihaispr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hi,
I guess below command would full fill your requirement.
com.mathworks.mlservices.MLCommandHistoryServices.removeAll

regards,
Harish