How to close Excel workbook from Matlab

I'm just trying to close an Excel workbook from Matlab.  The user may have other Excel workbooks open, so I can't kill Excel completely.

I've tried using a 'tasklist' and 'taskkill' approach, but I can't get the 'taskkill' command to only kill one specific workbook, it will nuke all Excel workbooks that are open (even with a filter).

Not sure if there is a good way to use the actxserver to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help!
0
ktothec (5)
2/13/2009 6:52:01 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 13 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

If you have the ExcelWorkbook object available, you should be able to call
Close on it.

If you don't have it available, there is almost certainly a way to look it
up from the Excel object itself.  I'd suggest checking the Microsoft
documentation as the MATLAB Excel and ExcelWorkbook objects are just
wrappers around the COM objects.

"KtotheC " <ktothec@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I'm just trying to close an Excel workbook from Matlab.  The user may have
> other Excel workbooks open, so I can't kill Excel completely.
>
> I've tried using a 'tasklist' and 'taskkill' approach, but I can't get the
> 'taskkill' command to only kill one specific workbook, it will nuke all
> Excel workbooks that are open (even with a filter).
>
> Not sure if there is a good way to use the actxserver to accomplish this?
>
> Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help!

0
vteverov (79)
2/13/2009 7:32:56 PM
wbkname = 'whatever';
h = actxGetRunningServer('Excel.Application');
h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Close;

"KtotheC " <ktothec@nospam.com> wrote in message <gn4fgh$rkp$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I'm just trying to close an Excel workbook from Matlab.  The user may have other Excel workbooks open, so I can't kill Excel completely.
>
> I've tried using a 'tasklist' and 'taskkill' approach, but I can't get the 'taskkill' command to only kill one specific workbook, it will nuke all Excel workbooks that are open (even with a filter).
>
> Not sure if there is a good way to use the actxserver to accomplish this?
>
> Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help!
Yeah, I don't have the object available, and I'm not too familiar with COM objects.  I'm reading up on them now, but if you have any examples I'd be very appreciative!  I have the file path of the workbook that needs to be closed, just need a set of commands to actually close it.  Thanks!

"Vadim Teverovsky" <vteverov@mathworks.com> wrote in message <gn4ht9$gef$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> If you have the ExcelWorkbook object available, you should be able to call
> Close on it.
>
> If you don't have it available, there is almost certainly a way to look it
> up from the Excel object itself.  I'd suggest checking the Microsoft
> documentation as the MATLAB Excel and ExcelWorkbook objects are just
> wrappers around the COM objects.
>

> "KtotheC " <ktothec@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > I'm just trying to close an Excel workbook from Matlab.  The user may have
> > other Excel workbooks open, so I can't kill Excel completely.
> >
> > I've tried using a 'tasklist' and 'taskkill' approach, but I can't get the
> > 'taskkill' command to only kill one specific workbook, it will nuke all
> > Excel workbooks that are open (even with a filter).
> >
> > Not sure if there is a good way to use the actxserver to accomplish this?
> >
> > Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help!

0
ktothec (5)
2/13/2009 7:40:04 PM
This does the trick, thanks!

Now, is making Excel do a 'hard' close, and not prompt the user if they want to save changes possible with this approach as well?  Also, what if there are two images of Excel running?  Thanks again!

"Ilya Rozenfeld" <rozeni.nospam@alum.rpi.edu> wrote in message <gn4iak$fm4$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> wbkname = 'whatever';
> h = actxGetRunningServer('Excel.Application');
> h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Close;
0
ktothec (5)
2/13/2009 9:12:02 PM
h = actxGetRunningServer('Excel.Application');

% If you want to save changes
h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Save

% If you want to save changes with different file name
h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).SaveAs(filename)

% If you don't
h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Saved = 1;

 h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Close;

Normally you wouldn't have two instances of Excel running.  If you open the instance from Matlab then you should already have a handle and don't need to use 'actxGetRunningServer'

"KtotheC " <ktothec@nospam.com> wrote in message <gn4nn2$jo1$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> This does the trick, thanks!
>
> Now, is making Excel do a 'hard' close, and not prompt the user if they want to save changes possible with this approach as well?  Also, what if there are two images of Excel running?  Thanks again!
>

> "Ilya Rozenfeld" <rozeni.nospam@alum.rpi.edu> wrote in message <gn4iak$fm4$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > wbkname = 'whatever';
> > h = actxGetRunningServer('Excel.Application');
> > h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Close;
Thanks, I appreciate the help!

"Ilya Rozenfeld" <rozeni.nospam@alum.rpi.edu> wrote in message <gn6v4l$nfr$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> h = actxGetRunningServer('Excel.Application');
>
> % If you want to save changes
> h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Save
>
> % If you want to save changes with different file name
> h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).SaveAs(filename)
>
> % If you don't
> h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Saved = 1;
>
>  h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Close;
>
> Normally you wouldn't have two instances of Excel running.  If you open the instance from Matlab then you should already have a handle and don't need to use 'actxGetRunningServer'

0
ktothec (5)
2/16/2009 12:43:02 PM
I tried it but got the following error and wonder if you can give some help? Many thanks!

>> wbkname = 'whatever';
>> h = actxGetRunningServer('Excel.Application');
>> h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Close;
??? Invoke Error, Dispatch Exception: Invalid index.

"Ilya Rozenfeld" <rozeni.nospam@alum.rpi.edu> wrote in message <gn4iak$fm4$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> wbkname = 'whatever';
> h = actxGetRunningServer('Excel.Application');
> h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Close;
>

> "KtotheC " <ktothec@nospam.com> wrote in message <gn4fgh$rkp$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > I'm just trying to close an Excel workbook from Matlab.  The user may have other Excel workbooks open, so I can't kill Excel completely.
> >
> > I've tried using a 'tasklist' and 'taskkill' approach, but I can't get the 'taskkill' command to only kill one specific workbook, it will nuke all Excel workbooks that are open (even with a filter).
> >
> > Not sure if there is a good way to use the actxserver to accomplish this?
> >
> > Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help!
I tried it but got the following error and wonder if you can give some help? Many thanks!

>> wbkname = 'whatever';
>> h = actxGetRunningServer('Excel.Application');
>> h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Close;
??? Invoke Error, Dispatch Exception: Invalid index.

"Ilya Rozenfeld" <rozeni.nospam@alum.rpi.edu> wrote in message <gn4iak$fm4$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> wbkname = 'whatever';
> h = actxGetRunningServer('Excel.Application');
> h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Close;
>

> "KtotheC " <ktothec@nospam.com> wrote in message <gn4fgh$rkp$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > I'm just trying to close an Excel workbook from Matlab.  The user may have other Excel workbooks open, so I can't kill Excel completely.
> >
> > I've tried using a 'tasklist' and 'taskkill' approach, but I can't get the 'taskkill' command to only kill one specific workbook, it will nuke all Excel workbooks that are open (even with a filter).
> >
> > Not sure if there is a good way to use the actxserver to accomplish this?
> >
> > Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help!
I am having the same problem, with the error:
??? Invoke Error, Dispatch Exception: Invalid index.

I need to use Matlab to save and close an Excel file created by another process, and the above code sounds perfect, if it weren't for this error!

"Bin " <bin.chen@remove.this.newedgegroup.com> wrote in message <hdk58u$atj$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I tried it but got the following error and wonder if you can give some help? Many thanks!
>
> >> wbkname = 'whatever';
> >> h = actxGetRunningServer('Excel.Application');
> >> h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Close;
> ??? Invoke Error, Dispatch Exception: Invalid index.
>

> "Ilya Rozenfeld" <rozeni.nospam@alum.rpi.edu> wrote in message <gn4iak$fm4$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > wbkname = 'whatever';
> > h = actxGetRunningServer('Excel.Application');
> > h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Close;
> >

> > "KtotheC " <ktothec@nospam.com> wrote in message <gn4fgh$rkp$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > > I'm just trying to close an Excel workbook from Matlab.  The user may have other Excel workbooks open, so I can't kill Excel completely.
> > >
> > > I've tried using a 'tasklist' and 'taskkill' approach, but I can't get the 'taskkill' command to only kill one specific workbook, it will nuke all Excel workbooks that are open (even with a filter).
> > >
> > > Not sure if there is a good way to use the actxserver to accomplish this?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help!
What line causes the error?

Are you using Office 2007 or earlier version?

"Paul " <paul.dabrowski@opg.com> wrote in message <j0mv5n$3a8$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> I am having the same problem, with the error:
> ??? Invoke Error, Dispatch Exception: Invalid index.
>
> I need to use Matlab to save and close an Excel file created by another process, and the above code sounds perfect, if it weren't for this error!
>

> "Bin " <bin.chen@remove.this.newedgegroup.com> wrote in message <hdk58u$atj$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > I tried it but got the following error and wonder if you can give some help? Many thanks!

> > ??? Invoke Error, Dispatch Exception: Invalid index.
> >

> > "Ilya Rozenfeld" <rozeni.nospam@alum.rpi.edu> wrote in message <gn4iak$fm4$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > > wbkname = 'whatever';
> > > h = actxGetRunningServer('Excel.Application');
> > > h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Close;

@ Bin
That error came because at that time there is no such workbook already open.
If such Workbook is existing then the error won't come.

"Bin " <bin.chen@remove.this.newedgegroup.com> wrote in message <hdk58u$ati$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I tried it but got the following error and wonder if you can give some help? Many thanks!
>
> >> wbkname = 'whatever';
> >> h = actxGetRunningServer('Excel.Application');
> >> h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Close;
> ??? Invoke Error, Dispatch Exception: Invalid index.
>

> "Ilya Rozenfeld" <rozeni.nospam@alum.rpi.edu> wrote in message <gn4iak$fm4$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > wbkname = 'whatever';
> > h = actxGetRunningServer('Excel.Application');
> > h.WorkBooks.Item(wbkname).Close;
> >

> > "KtotheC " <ktothec@nospam.com> wrote in message <gn4fgh$rkp$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > > I'm just trying to close an Excel workbook from Matlab.  The user may have other Excel workbooks open, so I can't kill Excel completely.
> > >
> > > I've tried using a 'tasklist' and 'taskkill' approach, but I can't get the 'taskkill' command to only kill one specific workbook, it will nuke all Excel workbooks that are open (even with a filter).
> > >
> > > Not sure if there is a good way to use the actxserver to accomplish this?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help!
0
Karan

Closing an excel workbook through Matlab
Hi there, I'm busy writing some code that opens an existing excel file through Matlab, copies some information from Matlab into the excel file, runs an excel macro, and finally saves and exits the excel file. I've got everything to work, but the problem is I get a prompt from excel telling me that the spreadsheet file exists and asking me if I'd like to save over it. I'd like to automatically answer yes and not have the dialog box appear. I've pasted my code below, does anyone have any ideas? The problem occurs when I execute the command wdata.save; Thanks in advance, ...

Move an Excel Worksheet to another Excel Workbook with Matlab
I need to move an Excel Worksheet to a different Workbook with matlab. I am currently able to create an Excel worksheet and add data to the required cells. I want to be able to move this Worksheet to a different workbook. When I try the code, >> invoke(Activesheet.Move,'Resutls.xls') it creates a new workbook and moves the worksheet to the newly created workbook instead of 'Resutls.xls'. It also gives the error ??? One or more output arguments not assigned during call to "Move". Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Jared <http://www.420megs.com/users/ernai/0.htm> &#20599;&#25293; <http://www.420megs.com/users/ernai/1.htm> &#40644;&#33394;&#23567;&#35828; <http://www.420megs.com/users/ernai/2.htm> &#24773;&#33394;&#29255; <http://www.420megs.com/users/ernai/3.htm> &#25104;&#20154;&#25991;&#23398; <http://www.420megs.com/users/ernai/4.htm> &#24773;&#33394;&#32593;&#31449; <http://www.420megs.com/users/ernai/5.htm> &#35064;&#20307;&#35270;&#39057; <http://www.420megs.com/users/ernai/6.htm> &#38706;&#28857; <http://www.420megs.com/users/ernai/7.htm> &#28608;&#24773;&#29255; <http://www.420megs.com/users/ernai/8.htm> &#24615;&#25216;&#24039; <http://www.420megs.com/users/ernai/9.htm> &#25104;&#20154;&#28459;&#30011; <http://www.420megs.com/u...

Run Matlab ... from Matlab
Hello, Is there any limitation to run Matlab from Matlab, as a system command, on Linux platforms ? I tried to start Matlab, both using the ! syntax (!matlab&) or the system command (system('matlab&')), the Matlab splash screen appears, but the new Matlab session closes rapidly . When I do the same with a script of mine (system('matlab -r "myscript"&')), my script is being executed, but Matlab finally crashes . If I remove the &, it works well, but the first Matlab session is blocked till I close the second one . I run Matlab on a Linux 64bits pla...

MATLAB talking to MATLAB?
For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) talking to a server program (also MATLAB executable) to query data. Is there any easy way to accomplish that? I appreciate any help that I can get on that. Thanks. Cheers, Hoi Oops, I forgot to mention. There are multiple clients querying the server, so I guess serial objects + remote serial port wouldn't work. "Hoi Wong" <wonghoi.ee@gmail.com_> wrote in message news:f3ald6$gg4$1@news.Stanford.EDU... > For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) > talking to a ser...

Excel workbook update from Matlab
Hello I have a problem with writing from Matlab in an existing Ms Excel file. The existing Excel file contains data from other Excel files in graphs. Therefore, when I access the file from Matlab I get the following warning message This workbook contains links to other data sources. - To update all linked information, click Yes - To keep the existing information, click No Is there a way to automatically send a message to Excel so it does not update the linked information? thank you Xavier ...

close excel file using matlab
Dear Sir Shall i ask how to close excel file using matlab. i used (winopen) to open the excel file (i must open and close it using MATLB relating to my application) . Thanks in advance ...

Excel error 429 when running Matlab magic square example from Matlab builder
Hi, I was working with the Matlab builder magic square example (can be found in matlab builder users guide) in Matlab to compile and build m-files into COM objects for Excel. Essentially, the building process creates a .bas file which can be imported into Visual Basic Editor in MS Excel. In the VB code, the Matlab functions essentially end up being wrapped up inside COM objects and you can invoke these functions in the excel spreadsheet. The example works successfully for output to a single cell. For outputing to multiple cells simultaneously, the code changes a little as a macros are in...

Problem Closing Excel Workbook Using DDE (was: Is Specific Workbook Open in Excel via DDE?)
Well, just when I thought that I almost had this figured out, something came along and messed me up. Here's what I tried: (please excuse the removal of formatting by copy and paste of code from SAS into LookOut Express) %let logFile=&petRoot\log images\2003-09-15\logImages.xls; options mlogic symbolgen; %macro XLStart(fileRef); %local fid start elapsed; filename &fileRef dde 'excel|system'; %let fid=%sysfunc(fopen(&fileRef,S)); %if &fid le 0 %then %do; %syscall system("start excel"); %let start=%sysfunc(datetime()); %do %until(&done); %...

Re: Problem Closing Excel Workbook Using DDE (was: Is Specific Workbook Open in Excel via DDE?)
Nancy and all - I finally figured this one out. The problem was that I needed quotes around the argument to the DDE Workbook.Activate() function. With that in place, my approach using fput()/fwrite() works fine. I prefer that method because then my XLClose macro isn't limited to use at a step boundary, as it would otherwise be through the use of a regular put statement in a data step. FWIW, corrected versions of the macros from my previous email are included below. s/KAM %let logFile=&petRoot\log images\2003-09-15\logImages.xls; options mprint nomlogic nosymbolgen; %macro X...

How to close an excel file which opened already using any Matlab command
Hi everybody, I am having problems with xlswrite. When I use the xlswrite for a file which is already opened, It is giving an error. So, I need a Matlab command to close the excel file. I tried using fclose command but its not working. Please help me out! Thanks in advance.... ...

from Delphi to matlab and matlab to delphi
How to send vars from Delphi to Matlab ? and viceverse, from matlab to delphi ? thanks, it is dificult, and not found answers in the internet. jairo serrano wrote: > > > How to send vars from Delphi to Matlab ? and viceverse, from matlab > to delphi ? thanks, it is dificult, and not found answers in the > internet. When I want to use Matlab variables in another program, I write them to file. You can use comma separated files (csv). Try: > help csvwrite > help dlmwrite Works fine for me. Hope this helps, Niels jairo serrano wrote: > How to send vars from Delphi to...

Matlab
Hi, for reading from and writing to an Excel file, there are xlsread and xlswrite statements, respectively. Now, is it possible to delete a range in an Excel sheet? I mean, is it possible to erase existing data in a specific range? Does anybody know the trick? "Vladimir Stanojevic" <NOSPAM.v.stanojevic@imperial.ac.uk> wrote in message <fph7i2$7bd$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > for reading from and writing to an Excel file, there are > xlsread and xlswrite statements, respectively. > > Now, is it possible to delete a range in an Excel sheet? I...

matlab and excel
hi there, i am trying to generate an excel worksheet by runnung an m-file. the problem is that i do not know a way to stop excel from asking quiestions like "a file with the same name already exists, do you want to overwrite it?" is there a way that i can control and answer these questions in the m-file so that the user doesn't have to answer them while the code is running? thanks, M In Visual Basic the command is Application.DisplayAlerts = False ...

MAtlab to Excel
Someone it knows pointing to me how I can do after to have created A schedule in Matlab. M to transform them in VBA for EXCEL, where I can find applications examples,Tutorials. Thank you. Domanda wrote: > > > Someone it knows pointing to me how I can do after to have created > A schedule in Matlab. M to transform them in VBA for EXCEL, > where I can find applications examples,Tutorials. > Thank you. > > > There are many functions available for this purpose. Type "lookfor excel" at the MATLAB command prompt. You can also look at the ExcelLink product and...

Excel/Matlab
I was viewing one of the lectures on Matlab website, about using MATLAB to analyse data in excel. However, I notice that the excel toolbar has many MATLAB functions you can call(for data importing). How do I call matlab from excel, and use some of the funtions to pick the data I want. I have searched the forum for this excel topic, but , it is very confusing and does not really hit the nail on hte head. Thank you. ...

Excel In Matlab
Hi, I am reading in an excel file using the command: [A, headertext] = xlsread('File.xls') My numeric values are in A and column names saved in headertext. Now I make my changes and I am trying to use xlswrite to write out the file. My question is, how to incorporate the same column names in headertext while writing out a new excel file? Thanks Suman You'll need to make a cell array containing the string/headers and the numeric data, similar to Example 2 in the doc for xlswrite. So something like, [A, headertext] = xlsread('File.xls'); newA = ..... outputMatrix = ...

Excel and MATLAB
Hi there Can anybody please help me with the following problem: I want to read a range of values from an excel spreadsheet using a MATLAB function. The user will enter two numbers, say 2 and 10, and these two numbers will form a range. Say these numbers are located in the cells C100 to C108. I would like to know how to display the numbers in those cells, given the input numbers. Thank you, Willem ...

Matlab close itself!!
I'm running Matlab R2007a under Linux. It has been running fine. But since the last a couple of days, I got a problem: ***I run matlab using a script in our group basically to verify the license, below is the screen output when I run it (as usual)*** [wjc@pup053 ~]$ matlab dir: /usr/local/matlab matlab1: Node:pup053 No.License:0 No.Matlab:0 MUser:N User:wjc 0 Checking license file for local hostname and local hostid . . . Taking down any existing license manager daemons . . . No license manager daemons running . . . Starting license manager . . . Debug logfile ...

Matlab Excel
You know where I can found Tutorial for use Do of Matlab build schedules for Excel? Locomotiva: <SNIP being slightly vague... > You know where I can found Tutorial for use > Do of Matlab build schedules for Excel? i'm not sure what you really want/need... these might be docs to look at <http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/data/1-17PWC.html?1-17PWC&BB=1> <http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/data/1-19BU0.html?solution=1-19BU0&BB=1> <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/exlink/index.html> us ...

from MatLab to Excel
Hi, im trying to transfer data from an Excel sheet to MatLab per SetFullMatrix and getting it back after calculations per GetFullMatrix. And when the matrix size is really big for Excel (f.e. 10000 x 100), it takes ages to transfer data back. Can somebody provide me an excel example or some idea to make it faster? i dont have excel link and excel builder thanks in advance Dmitriy There are many functions in Matlab for interfacing with Excel. But you should respect the format of the function. For example:xlsread, xlswrite, xlsfinfo, wk1read, textread, function_handle. I think you can find wh...

Closing matlab
Is there a way to close matlab mid-task so that it JUST STOPS DEAD NOW? When I click the [x] box in the corner, it's 50:50 whether it closes as expected or launches off on its own on a disk-whirring adventure into number crunching... only to be recovered, trembling, when I CTRL-ALT-DEL the little rascal. Dammit. ...

Calling Compiled MATLAB from MATLAB
Hello everyone, How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to be to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), then compile this C code into MEX format and call that. Is there an easier way? I have the MATLAB compiler, so I just need to know what to do with it to get this to work. Thanks in advance, Sina sina.tootoonian wrote: > > > Hello everyone, > > How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called > from within the MATLAB interpreter? A round...

Excel to MATLAB
Hi, I have a Matlab-programmed model. I want to link this to another software program which does not link directly to Matlab, but can exchange inputs and outputs from Excel. Is it possible that the other program gives output to Excel, which will invoke the Matlab program automatically. The output of the Matlab program will then be given back as Excel output which then transfers some data to the original program. In short, I want Excel to be linking the 2 applications. Regards, Rakib ...

Excel/ MATLAB
How to create an on-line link between MATLAB and Excel? I want to save data generated by a MATLAB file immediately in a spreadsheet file for further analysis. How can this be achieved? Another issue: is it easy to generate an HTML document from within MATLAB? Thanks. look at: <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/matlab_external/matlab_external_example_index.shtml> in particular, look at the section COM/DDE apps and examples re html output: look at the report generator tbx us lucy borrelli wrote: <SNIP wants ML talk to excel and wants to create html ...

Web resources about - How to close Excel workbook from Matlab - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Genius Training Student Workbook - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The basic selling strategy is summed up with a mnemonic device : A pproach, P robe, P resent, L isten, E nd. When customers have concerns, the ...

Space Boards Digital Workbooks on the App Store on iTunes
Get Space Boards Digital Workbooks on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Workbooks.com - YouTube
Workbooks.com, the 'business performance platform', specialises in providing software which does more than your average CRM - our Cloud CRM systems ...

Apple’s ‘Genius Training Student Workbook’ goes public as Apple employees get free 50GB iCloud storage ...
... look inside Apple: psychological mastery, banned words, roleplaying—you’ve never seen anything like it. The Genius Training Student Workbook ...

Bob Mould celebrating 25 years of 'Workbook' with deluxe reissue and tour
by Bill Pearis Bob's 1989 press photo for 'Workbook' Bob Mould's solo debut, Workbook, came out in 1989 and, with its acoustic guitars and gentle ...

Here's the anger-management workbook inmates allegedly get instead of therapy - Business Insider
"Cage your rage." Screengrab/Impact Publications The cover of the workbook allegedly given to mentally ill inmates at ADX federal prison. Mentally ...

Workbook teaches kids that Second Amendment includes gun control
'People have the right to CERTAIN weapons, providing that they REGISTER them'

Social media strategy workbook
... free — that doesn’t mean they’re cheap . Especially, if you do it wrong. I promised you a chance to download the social media strategy workbook ...

Introducing our free Festival of Marketing Workbook
Ahead of this year’s Festival of Marketing we’re publishing a free Workbook that includes all the topics covered at the event. Each chapter ...

LibreOffice updates to version 3.5, brings grammar check, bigger Calc workbooks, and more
... multimedia and custom color palettes among others upgrades, while the spreadsheet software, Calc, now supports up to 10,000 sheets per workbook. ...