How to convert matlab codes into C codes?

Hi,
anyone knows if matlab offers such a function?

Thanks.
0
dezsaras (2)

converting c++ code to Matlab code using Matlab 9
im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks "fatima " <fatima_naseem2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i8ugqn$e9p$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these c...

how to convert Matlab code to C code
Hi everyone, Can any one tell me how to convert matlab to c?? Regards. On 5/8/2012 4:36 PM, WMS wrote: > Hi everyone, > Can any one tell me how to convert matlab to c?? > > Regards. http://www.mathworks.com/products/matlab-coder/ "MATLAB Coder™ generates standalone C and C++ code from MATLAB code" ...

Matlab code to C code converter
Hi, Is there any method avilable to convert MATLAB code into C code for perticular application of ANN. Regards, Manoj Manoj wrote: > Is there any method avilable to convert MATLAB code into C code for > perticular application of ANN. Yes: use one or more humans to rewrite the code. If you are looking for automated methods, then it depends upon which Matlab version you are using, but chances are that if you are using a Matlab version old enough to be compilable to C then it probably doesn't support the Neural Network toolbox. Are you sure you need to convert...

convert C code to matlab code
for (ix=0; ix< iNx; ix++) for (iy=0; iy< iNy; iy++) { fMeanIn += pfIm0[X(ix,iy)]*pfu[X(ix,iy)]; fNormalizationIn += pfu[X(ix,iy)]; fMeanOut += pfIm0[X(ix,iy)]*(1.0-pfu[X(ix,iy)]); fNormalizationOut += 1.0-pfu[X(ix,iy)]; } the above code is C code.... how to convert this into matlab code.... i'm getting error in pfIm0[X(ix,iy)].... please help me to solve it out... ...

MATLAB algorithm to MATLAB function code or C code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented code or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,length(t)); % create a DC signal that is constant of length t S=AC+DC; % total signal is AC signal + DC signal figure(1); plot(t,S); % plot signal. xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Total Signal'); % filter components fAC=S-mean(S); % here is the AC component fDC=mean(S); % here is the DC component figure(2); plot(t,fAC,'r',t,fDC,'b'); % plot AC and DC signals legend('AC','DC'); xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Signal with only AC component'); figure(3); plot(t,fDC,'b'); % plot DC signal legend('DC'); xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Signal with only DC component'); figure(4); % best to plot in Fourier domain u=abs(fftshift(fft(S))); NumPoints=length(t); freq=(1/dt)*[1:NumPoints]/NumPoints; % create frequency axis freq=fre...

Converting Matlab code to C using Matlab Compiler
Hello All, Please can I get some guidance on how to Convert a structure from Matlab code to C code using Matlab Compiler. Kind regards Sammy ...

Please tell me how to convert Matlab code to C code
I need the complete steps ....ASAP Thank you "Ranjana Karunesh" <karnaranjana@gmail.com> wrote in message <gd95jm$3m9$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I need the complete steps ....ASAP > Thank you Complete Steps: Step 1) Create your own version of an mxArray struct. Step 2) Write C routines to do all of the MATLAB operations on your struct. Step 3) Get a C library to do all of the LAPACK and BLAS routines to link to. Step 4) Write C routines for all of those MATLAB functions not found in Step 3. Step 5) Write a parsing routine to convert MATLAB syntax to C syntax. Ste...

M code into programming C code or MATLAB programming code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,length...

converting matlab code to c\c++
I tried the example in the site,creating a stand alone c file, (fractals.m) using the matlab project wizard and it gave me this warning: --------------------------------------------- This is the output from running MATLAB Add-in. Please close this window after viewing it. --------------MCC/MEX BEGIN--------------- mcc -k "Z:\DROWSINESS\PROJECT\TRY_C\fractals\mcc.mak" -/n -B sgl -A line:on -g libmmfile.mlib libmwsglm.mlib -vh "Z:\drowsiness\project\try_c\fractals.m" Compiler version: 3.0 Parsing file "z:\drowsiness\project\try_c\fractals.m" (Referenced from: "...

Converting MATLAB code to C/C++
Hi, I have written an algorithm for a robot in MATLAB and found that the algorithm works fine. The MATLAB code contains about 13 M files each with one function. I would like to convert it into C/C++ so that the code can make my robot function. I heard that its possible to convert MATLAB code to C/C++ automatically using a feature in MATLAB. I looked up online and found that the feature is available for MATLAB 6.5. I am currently using MATLAB 7.7.0.471 (R2008b) on a Linux (Ubuntu 8.04) system. It would be great if someone could point me to the help pages providing instructions on how to go ...

calling matlab code from Visual Studio & converting standard c types to matlab
Hiya, I'm writing c language code & I'd like to be able to integrate a number of matlab functions to my code. I've tried to do this with the visual studio add in, but it always generates errors. I'm able to compile c code with the matlab compiler, but whenever I try to call a matlab function this causes errors. How does one compile c++ code with matlab? And when I'm at it, how can standard c variable types(int, double...) be converted to matlab types (and in the opposite direstion too)? Thanks for your help ...

how to convert matlab code to vc++ code?
i need to work with both the vc++ and the matlab and i have to write the user interfaces in vc and some outputs for the interface such as generating contours,triangles etc has to be obtained from matlab . how do i use matlab in VC++ .Please mail ur reply... thanx Hello, If I understand correclty, I have experimented with such things - You can find some instructions at this page: <http://www.zemris.fer.hr/predmeti/apr/C_MATLAB.html> It is in Croatian :), but there are marked pages in MATLAB help and options you need to set in VC and some simple programs at the bottom of the page. ...

how to transform this C code to MATLAB code
Hi,Firends A C++ code like this: char evfile[16]; fread(&evfile, sizeof(evfile), 1, fp); fp is a file name; I want to transform it to MATLAB code, what should I do? Thanks for you help! "lee rose" <blusunrui@gmail.com> wrote in message <grnaae$lnn$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi,Firends > > A C++ code like this: > > char evfile[16]; > fread(&evfile, sizeof(evfile), 1, fp); > > fp is a file name; > I want to transform it to MATLAB code, what should I do? > > Thanks for you help! Modern ML has equivalents to fopen, fread ...

how to convert FOR(fortune) code into Matlab code
I have one program which is written in Fortune, I would like to convert it into Matlab version? Thanx. ...

Replacing a MATLAB code with a C++ code
I made a program which consists of tens of .m files and I found some parts of this program are making the whole program slow. I want to replace those time-wasting parts with C++ codes. I think C++ codes are a bit faster than MATLAB codes. :) Is this possible? If possible, can anybody teach me how to do this? (Or, If there's other way to improve the speed, please let me know.) Thank you. Kevin. Kevin Kim wrote: > I made a program which consists of tens of .m files and I found some > parts of this program are making the whole program slow. > > I want to replace those time-w...

how to change matlab code to Visual C++ code
Hi, I would like to know how to change matlab code to visual C++ code , I heard that matlab has mcc funtion, What is it and how to use? many thanks! Yvonne Ho wrote: > Hi, > I would like to know how to change matlab code to visual C++ code , I > heard that matlab has mcc funtion, What is it and how to use? > many thanks! doc mcc would be a good start... Why do you want to do this? Stuart "Yvonne Ho" <yvonnegarden@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eefa000.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > I would like to know how to change matlab code to visual C++ code , I &g...

convert c++ code into matlab
dear friends, i want to convert the C++ code into Matlab file. I want to know whether any compiler is ther for run the C++ in to .m file regards, pagal pagal wrote: > > > dear friends, > i want to convert the C++ code into Matlab file. > I want to know whether any compiler is ther for run the C++ in > to .m file > > regards, > pagal I think you would have to look into MEX, try help mex in matlab. I don't think you can turn c++ code into .m files, but matlab can interact with c++ code using mex files... ...

Matlab code converted to C++
I have the following piece of Matlab c++ code: mwArray a = cellhcat("a","b","c"); cout << "my match: " << strmatch("a", mwVa(a, "a") ) << endl; // also tried the line below cout << "my match: " << strmatch("a", a ) << endl; It compiles through fine (VC++ 6), however the program abnormally terminates on the call to "strmatch". I also get the a similar crash when I attempt to compare to one element with strcmp. I would prefer to keep it as an array of stri...

Is it possible to embed C++ codes within MATLAB codes?
Hi, I would like to learn if it is possible to run C++ functions on MATLAB. I have written a code on MATLAB however some parts are working too slow. I would like to run those parts using C++ functions and call them in the MATLAB code. I would be very glad if you help me with this problem. Best Regards, -Baran Baran Aydogan wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to learn if it is possible to run C++ functions on > MATLAB. > > I have written a code on MATLAB however some parts are working too > slow. I would like to run those parts using C++ functions and call > them in the...

Call C code from Matlab -> Matlab crash
Hello, I have a problem calling C code from Matlab. The mex file compilation is ok. When I run the program Matlab (7.3) crashes. Below is the mexFunction code. Any idea is welcome. (I think the main part of the code (middle part) is not useful for the crash problem, but I put it anyway). //########################################################### #include "math.h" #include "mex.h" void mexFunction (int nlhs, mxArray *plhs[], int nrhs, const mxArray *prhs[]) { // Standard variables int p,r,h,i,j,f,w; // Indices for loop int MAX_NBM = 1000; int MAX_DIM = 10; int MAX_NB_CLUST = 20; double *SF, *km, *new_data; int size, dim, K, nbm, aux_size, count_bis, count_aux; double diam_max, diam, vec1_p, vec2_p, dist_min, dis; int combi[1000000][2]; int dist_aux[1000000][2]; /* Check for proper number of arguments. */ if (nrhs != 5) { mexErrMsgTxt("5 input required."); } else if (nlhs > 1) { mexErrMsgTxt("Too many output arguments"); } // Input parameter (MATLAB) new_data = mxGetPr(prhs[0]); size = (int)mxGetScalar(prhs[1]); dim = (int)mxGetScalar(prhs[2]); K = (int)mxGetScalar(prhs[3]); km = mxGetPr(prhs[4]); // Output parameter (MATLAB) plhs[0] = mxCreateDoubleMatrix(1,1,mxREAL); SF = mxGetPr(plhs[0]); // Other variables nbm = size/dim; // Number of points printf("Taille: %d\n",nbm); printf("Dimension: %d\n",dim); //#############################...

Shall i use the misrosoft Visual c++ code from a m-file generated from matlab in Visual C++ with out matlab runtime environment
undefined ...

how to convert matlab program to c code
DEAR...i have written a matlab program to find the edge of an image..i want to convert it into c code....so please help me how to convert it into c.The program is shown below SHINE function ret=main(filename); % filename=input('enter the input file name','s') in=imread(filename); out=edge(in(:,:,1),'canny'); figure;imshow(out); imwrite(out,'out.bmp','BMP'); shine t wrote: > DEAR...i have written a matlab program to find the edge of an image..i want to convert > it into c code....so please help me how to convert it into c. Please review the fo...

'Matlab Code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code'
Dear friends, I have a Matlab code to process a pure analog signal 'u'. Now I want to implement it in Simulink and I want to use it in 'Embedded Matlab fun block' so i need to transform 'Matlab code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code' to perform the task. The Matlab code is as follows: %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% u_abs = abs(u); major_th = 1.5e-1; minor_th = 1.8e-2; major_peak_value = []; minor_peak_value = []; pos = 1; pos_max = 1; while ~isempty(pos) [m pos_max(end+1)] = max( u_abs( pos : pos + 10) ); pos...

Call C code from Matlab -> Matlab crash #2
Hello, I have a problem calling C code from Matlab. The mex file compilation is ok. When I run the program Matlab (7.3) crashes. Below is the mexFunction code. Any idea is welcome. (I think the main part of the code (middle part) is not useful for the crash problem, but I put it anyway). //########################################################### #include "math.h" #include "mex.h" void mexFunction (int nlhs, mxArray *plhs[], int nrhs, const mxArray *prhs[]) { // Standard variables int p,r,h,i,j,f,w; // Indices for loop int MAX_NBM = 1000; int MAX_DIM = 10; in...

Web resources about - How to convert matlab codes into C codes? - comp.soft-sys.matlab

List of converts to Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Coca-Cola made packaging that converts into a free Google Cardboard-style VR viewer [Video]
... if the above experiment turns into reality. The project envisions packaging for a 12-pack of Cokes and other products that is easily converted ...

Coca-Cola made packaging that converts into a free Google Cardboard-style VR viewer for iPhone
... if the above experiment turns into reality. The project envisions packaging for a 12-pack of Cokes and other products that is easily converted ...

The Galaxy S7 Edge may have just made me a Samsung convert
Historically, I've had a begrudging respect for Samsung flagships. I can objectively acknowledge the company makes very good, extremely popular ...

This modular robot tank converts into a tracked hoverboard
Filed under: Etc. , Videos , Autonomous , Military , Off-Road The unmanned vehicle is equal parts hoverboard and tank.