How to create "tree view" in matlab?

Hi,

I wanted to know if it is possible to create "tree view" in matlab. Does anyone know about this?

Thanks,
Sogol
0
sfmdif (2)
2/20/2008 8:10:54 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 207141 articles. 0 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

Sogol <sfmdif@yahoo.com> wrote in message
<25862924.1203527484595.JavaMail.jakarta@nitrogen.mathforum.org>...
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to know if it is possible to create "tree view"
in matlab. Does anyone know about this?

> Thanks,
> Sogol

You can use the unsupported and semi-documented uitree and
uitreenode functions. Or you can integrate a Java Swing
JTree within your GUI (uitree is basically a Matlab wrapper
for JTree).

Yair Altman
http://ymasoftware.com
0
altmanyDEL (1141)

Change color and font properties of classification tree viewer
Hello, I'd like to put an example classification and regression tree (CART) into a presentation but I don't like how the output of the "Classification tree viewer" opened using ">> view(tree_name)" looks (i.e., gray background, blue lines, small fonts). I'd like to plot the tree with bold black lines and text on a white background. I've searched and played around with the viewer to no avail. Can someone help out with this? Many thanks! P.S. I'm using version R2010a. ...

Tree view use
In access2000 the tables have +'s on each record that display related data and that data will also have a + to see lower related data. I can't see how to use this on a datasheet or other form. Is it possible or is it only available when the table is up. If so it's not lot of good in an application. info appreciated, regards Bill ...

TREE VIEW
hi all I must to create a model tree. it is possible to create an activex (Microsoft treeview) but I want know how populate it. where do I find some informations? Thanks all! Hi, I don't know if we talk about the same but have a look at uitree. Tobias Pasquale schrieb: > hi all > I must to create a model tree. it is possible to create an activex > (Microsoft treeview) but I want know how populate it. where do I find > some informations? > Thanks all! ...

Icons in list/tree views
I am not quite following how icons for different class and methods work in the shell views. XYZ class>>icon ^##(self) defaultIcon seems to be the answer for every view and presenter class and I'm not quite grokking what it's doing at runtime when deciding what icons to use for what kinds of nodes and list items. I've looked through XYZView>>refreshContents and don't see where the icons are getting chosen/displayed. I feel like I'm missing something obvious. But, I'd rather ask than waste more time pondering it. :) - Bob Bob - You may ...

Sunrise Commander: Tree View extension.
Hello Emacs Community, I'm very glad to announce the release of a new add-on for the Sunrise Commander file manager for GNU Emacs: the Tree extension. This extension adds to Sunrise a tree view of directories that can be used for fast navigation, as well as for several basic operations on files and directories. It uses the excellent "tree-widget.el" library written by David Ponce, works in the console as well as in graphical environments and offers three different sets of key bindings (mouse centric, arrow keys and alphanumeric keys) to easily adapt to a wide variety of us...

Just a simple tree view
What do i need to add to get something instead of an empty box? Thanks in advance. source: // treeviewDlg.cpp : implementation file // #include <commctrl.h> #include "stdafx.h" #include "treeview.h" #include "treeviewDlg.h" #ifdef _DEBUG #define new DEBUG_NEW #undef THIS_FILE static char THIS_FILE[] = __FILE__; #endif ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // CAboutDlg dialog used for App About class CAboutDlg : public CDialog { public: CAboutDlg(); // Dialog Data //{{AFX_DATA(CAboutDlg) enum { IDD = IDD_ABOUT...

Tree view
Hello ppl, i have system date that is all the software installed on machine like Ms office ,other software what ever installed in the system it stored in Ms access database. when i query to DB it gives me the result i want to view it in tree view that is '+' and '-' way. there are many result that start with same word, for example "windows hotfix xxxx" all this can be showed in tree with windows under all the hotfixs . "All i want to known how could i start view the result in tree format". Thanks VM BigZero wrote: > Hello ppl, > i have system date...

howto use Microsoft Tree View Activex control with MATLAB
hi, i want to work with Microsoft Treeview control in MATLAB and populate it with data how can i do it or play with it if anyone knows plz help me thankx ...

TVS_TRACKSELECT style on Win32 for the tree view control?
Any clue how I can set this? It enables hot tracking. Thanks, Nick ...

Number colored tree view.
I need to create a special type of widget/control ( initially Windows, later wxwindows ). This control works mostly like a tree view, except for certain features: 1) I want to color each node individually 2) I want a number associated with each node, and I want the number visible in the view. 1) I think is not that significant and most widgets can do it, but 2) I'm not so sure of. Can people tell me what their experiences of such are? I was thinking maybe a grid where when you click on items in the first column and they expand to multiple rows. Click again and they compress. Than...

How to Create Tree View
Hi, Does anybody know how to create the tree hierarchy of any text in Ruby? Hi Anil, > Does anybody know how to create the tree hierarchy of any text in Ruby? You mean something like this? http://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz40.html Cheers, Peter ___ http://www.rubyrailways.com http://scrubyt.org ...

Re: SAS/AF Tree View Control
Paul, I'm using SAS 9.1 with the experimental version of the treeview control (as far as I know, the treeview control, as well as the dual-selector control, is production in 9.2, but the listview control remains experimental). Did you declare the find node as a node or object type? _expand() should work with or without child nodes. Here's my working code: dcl sashelp.classes.treenode_c.class foundNode rootNode; findNselectNode: method text:input:char(500); * Get the identifier of the root node; _self_._getRoot(rootNode); * Search for the text string; _self_._find(rootNo...

Explorer like tree view
Hi all ! I am trying to somehow extract the file tree view control from Windows Explorer and use it in my application, however I see no public APIs which allow me to do so without own hacking methods. The only GUI item resembling that file view control is one which pops up when calling SHBrowseForFolder shell function...But it is a modal window, and also is not exported thru any APIs. The reason I am trying to extract this control is not that I cannot implement one self, but because I am trying to escape having to reinvent it, and hope that it exists somewhere else. Not to mention...

tree view in access
Hi Gurus Most of you will be aware of the use of a tree view type menu/control that is used in windows explorer, the windows start button, register editor, etc.... etc.... It allows you to display hundreds of items that are accessible for the user with a couple of little clicks. I know that there are some active X objects and the like that you can use to get an "tree object" as described above, however, none of them is really access based. I was wondering if anyone out there has made one in access. I am seriously considering making my own, if no-one has made one so far. I would ...

Re: SAS/AF Tree View Control
Paul, You should be able to see the node switch to reverse video (dark BG color, light FG color) even if the node uses the same icon for Open and Closed. When I try it, the only time the node doesn't switch to reverse video is when it has children and it is already expanded. If it has children and is not expanded, it expands and switches to reverse video (or remains in reverse video if already in that mode). If the node doesn't have children, it switches to reverse video (or remains in reverse video if already in that mode). -Randy -----Original Message----- From: owner-sas-l@lis...

Re: SAS/AF Tree View Control
Randy, The _expand() method did not work. Are you running the experimental (9.1) version of TreeView or the production (9.2) version? I'm wondering if that is causing the difference per Richard's comments. Or the fact the node does not have any children. Maybe I will add some children to the node and then using _expand() to see if that works. Paul ...

Print Tree View
Hi, (excuse me for some errors in my english) I need to print a Tree View control, is it possibile? I search with google, both in newsgroup and web, but i have not find a solution until now. Any idea/suggestion? Thank you in advance for your help Best regards, Massimo I think the best you can do is a screen/window capture. Alt-PrintScreen to put the active window into the Windows clipboard. Paste that image to any paint program to print it. -Ed "TheMax" <massimo_TOGLI_@accessgroup.it> wrote in message news:dga8nv$q13$1@area.cu.mi.it... > Hi, > > (excuse ...

How to show volume label for removable disks/USB sticks in tree view of WinExplorer?
When I insert a removable media in a USB slot (e.g. an USB memory stick or an external USB harddisc) it appears as desired in WindowsExplorer. However the label which I applied previously is NOT shown. Instead "Removable Disk" is displayed. When I right click and view properties the label is shown correct. So how do I force WindowsExplorer to take the label text of the removable media and display it in the tree view at the left side as well? Gerd ...

How to find all Tree View nodes that are checked
Hi, I've been able to add check boxes to a standard Tree View / Presenter. Clicking one or more check boxes works fine, showing a tick in those clicked. But I am having difficulty retrieving any items that are checked. Is there an example of getting the check items? Thanks, Theo Theo, >Is there an example of getting the check items? I've just had a quick play in a workspace and the following _seems_ to work. To set up the tree I evaluated ... a := 'aaa'. b := 'bbb'. c := 'ccc'. t := TreeView show. t hasCheckBoxes: true. t mode...

JFS volumes don't show space in tree view [?]
If I open an HPFS drive in tree view, between the menu bar and the tree view there as a field showing the drive name, free space, and total space. I just realized that in a JFS drive, this field does not show. How come? Is there a way to get it? Peter */------------------------------------------------------ Peter Wadsack <wadsackREMOVE@attglobal.net> ------------------------------------------------------*/ When I open one of my JFS volumes in Tree view, I see the drive name, free space, and total space just as for an HPFS volume. MB Whether you vote De...

tree viewer in Accesss
Hi Gurus Has anyone ever developed a tree viewer (something similar to windows explorer) for access without any add-ins, active x-es or what have you? Be keen to hear from any experiences TIA - Nicolaas WindAndWaves wrote: > Hi Gurus > > Has anyone ever developed a tree viewer (something similar to windows > explorer) for access without any add-ins, active x-es or what have you? > > Be keen to hear from any experiences > > TIA > > - Nicolaas > > Read the response from your earlier post. You might want to check out Tony Toews TreeView link at ...

Tree view drag and drop
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C577DD.2BD3DD70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi all, I am trying to implement Drag and Drop with my TreeView Control. The = problem is, when I click on a node, drag it, and drop it to other node. = The dropped node does not hold the drop postion. It moves to the top of = the nodes. BTW, I am using VB6.0 here. here is the codes ------------------ Private Sub TreeView1_OLEDragDrop(Data As MSComctlLib.DataObject, Effect = As Lo...

Tree view of a directory structure
Hello folks, with "ls -d -1 *" I can see all the folders in my current directory. How can I see all the subfolders as well? Preferably I would like a hierarchical output like .. subfolder1 subsubfolder 2 subsubfolder 3 subsubsubfolder 4 subfolder 5 subfolder 5 ... I remember my old days of MS-DOS (or was it DR-DOS?)times, when there was command "tree" availbale which prodoced that with additional simple grafic (using | , + and -). Any ideas? regards - Michael On Thursday 18 June 2009 15:37, Michael Hufschmidt wrote: > Hello folks, > > wit...

Tree view in vw7.2nc
Hi I am a beginer in Smalltalk.How can I add directories dynamically in a tree view control. ...

[9fans] Xplor, a tree viewed files explorer for p9p acme
Hello, If you are an acme fan and you have to write some java for a living, then xplor might help you deal (a bit better than the default dir view in acme) with the madness that is the organisation of the java packages. That was the motivation for it anyway. http://bitbucket.org/mpl/xplor Obviously there's some room for improvement, especially since my sam address-foo is weak and this is my first go program. So please do send comments, suggestions and bug reports/fixes. Cheers, Mathieu ...