How to define functions with composite arguments ?

Am trying to call a self-defined function from a program running under the parallel computing toolkit. This function has composite arguments. If I define the function call in the usual way, I get the error message, "??? Undefined function or method '<function name>' for input arguments of type 'Composite'."

How to I pass codistributed (composite) arguments to a function? How does such a function have to be defined?

Spent quite some time reading documentation but was unable to find a solution.

Thank you for whatever insights you can offer.
0
Peter
3/18/2011 9:15:20 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 210142 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow