How to determine the delta features from MFCC? can someone please help me out with the matlab codes for it. I am doin my research in this field and have found the formula for delta to be d=[c(t+1)-c(t

How to determine the delta features from MFCC? can someone please help me out with the matlab codes for it. I am doing my research in this field and have found the formula for delta to be d(t)=[c(t+1)-c(t-1)]/2 where c is the MFCC feature. But if its so then what is the value of d(0) and d(1).
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 17 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

C/C++ in matlab and matlab in C/C++ ?
Is it possible to read C/C++ code in matlab and the other way around too? Hi, as long as C or C++ are written in text files you can edit them in the matlab editor. To see the special character of C or C++ coding language, in the editor go to menus: file>preferences>Edito/Debugger>language and on popup "Language" select "C/C++". This does not allow you to run the C/C++ code, just to view it i nicer way... regards, chris saneman <asdfsdf@asd.com> wrote in message <frl846 $f8i$2@news.net.uni-c.dk>... > Is it possible to read C/C...

Will someone with LaTeX capability please render meami.tex? (including code below) and please e-mail it to m u s a t o v a t a t t d o t n e t
************************************************************ \documentclass{article} \newfam\msbfam \font\tenmsb=3Dmsbm10scaled\magstep1\textfont\msbfam=3D\tenmsb \font\sevenmsb=3Dmsbm7scaled\magstep1\scriptfont\msbfam=3D\sevenmsb \font\fivemsb=3Dmsbm5scaled\magstep1\scriptscriptfont\msbfam=3D\fivemsb \def\Bbb{\fam\msbfam\tenmsb} \def\RR{{\BbbR}} \def\CC{{\BbbC}} \def\QQ{{\BbbQ}} \def\NN{{\BbbN}} \def\ZZ{{\BbbZ}} \begin{document} Let$f$beafunctionthatiscontinuousfromcomplexnumbers $\CC$toitself.Considerthe auxiliaryfunction $$ g(z)=3D\frac{\displaystyle\int_a^b\frac{\alphaz+\b...

Can't i install Matlab in c:\program files\matlab?
Hello, I tried to install matlab in c:\program files\matlab but when i choose the folder it says it doesn't allow spaces in it. Should Matlab be installed only in the root? How can i install Matlab in c:\program files\matlab? Thanks, shapper > I tried to install matlab in c:\program files\matlab but when i > choose the folder it says it doesn't allow spaces in it. That is true > Should Matlab be installed only in the root? You can install it in any directory that doesn't contain a space in the path. > How can i install Matlab in c:\program files\matlab? You ca...

methods to call matlab in C C++ and call C C++ in matlab
Hi, I am reading the help documents about how to program matlab and C C++ together and my questions are a little bit general. It seems that are several ways to call matlab in C C++ and another several ways to call C C++ in matlab. Please correct me if I am wrong or missing something when I try to list them. To call matlab code in C C++, are there two methods available? The first one is Matlab engine and the second one is to use MATLAB Compiler mcc to create C or C++ shared libraries from your MATLAB code. To call C C++ in matlab, are there also two methods? The first one is to call funct...

Help me! can't translate Matlab function to C++ files
Hi,everybody! please try to translate Matlab function "lsqnonlin" to C++ files in Matcom. I tried. but in Mathtools, I have some problems such as "d:/matlab6p5/toolbox/optim/snls.m(91) : error C2018: unknown character '0x40' d:/matlab6p5/toolbox/optim/snls.m(93) : error C2661: 'optimget' : no overloade d function takes 4 parameters" ...

Need help .exe file doesn't work matlab to c code
I have big problem i made program using matlab it work well on matlab 2009a but when i create standalone application it have aproblem at compare string with another string i check every thing i work many to solve it bu noway any one help....!!! the peoblem here: if(strcmp(style,'c')==1) style1(imageFileName); else if(style=='2') style2(imageFileName); else if(style=='3') style3(imageFileName); else if(style=='4') s...

how we can implement code in C/C++ in MATLAB
i want to implement some code in c using matlab. how can i implement On Apr 23, 12:14=A0pm, "aman " <pami_f...@yahoo.com> wrote: > i want to implement some code in c using matlab. > how can i implement you need to make c-mex functions withy your code. I do warn that this is a very tricky job "aman " <pami_fami@yahoo.com> wrote in message <fun5lq$nu1$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > i want to implement some code in c using matlab. > how can i implement I wish i had a dollar for every time this question was posted! ...

How do you prove Delta(2*t)=1/2*Delta(t)
Can anybody show how to prove Delta(2*t)=1/2*Delta(t) Where Delta(t) is the delta- function... Is there a proof that does not use the hand-waving approaxing method? Thanks a lot! Kiki wrote: > Can anybody show how to prove Delta(2*t)=1/2*Delta(t) > Where Delta(t) is the delta- function... > Is there a proof that does not use the hand-waving approaxing method? Most "proofs" are going to use handwaving, because the Dirac delta is a bit of a mathematical oddity. If you want a real proof, you'll need to use some functional analysis (note that the Dirac delta is not ...

Math code generation in C/C++? Can Maple or Matlab symbolic do collecting the terms in C translation?
Here is what I want to compute: t22 := Re((1/2*(a^2+2*sigma2*(c+g*(ee+i*v)))^(1/2)*exp(.5*a*t)/ (1/2*(a^2+2*sigma2*(c+g*(ee+i*v)))^(1/2)*cosh(1/2*(a^2+2*sigma2*(c +g*(ee+i*v)))^(1/2)*t)+.5*a*sinh(1/2*(a^2+2*sigma2*(c+g*(ee +i*v)))^(1/2)*t)))^(2*a*xbar/sigma2)) Assuming all variables are real and positive... My objective is to translate the complex-valued function into real and imaginary parts because in our engineering programming, the numerical library IMSL doesnot have a complex-valued integrator. Of course I can do every calculation in complex domain using a complex-number class in C/C...

C/C++ in MATALB or MATLAB in C/C++?
Hi I've been asking on the net how to use MEX properly so that I can use C/C++ in MATLAB, but information is not forthcoming. There seems to be a lot on using MATLAB in C/C++ but not the other way around. I understand Mathworks is trying very hard to sell the Matlab Compiler, but even so, why is it SO hard to get information about MEX? Or is it that I've missed something very fundamental, meaning that I'm struggling over something that is actually quite easy? Any thoughts and info would be great. Thanks BullDog BullDog wrote: > Hi > > I've been asking on the net ...

TMW please, hadn't we have enough of this spam threadh "Speech recognition source code in Matlab or c++"
TMW, can't you stop it? (Sure you can) Dont you realise that this is just a public newsgroup with NO association with The Math Works? Its public, free, and un-moderated. Thats half the fun... you get to read posts from all the crazy people! One of my favourites: http://groups.google.com.au/group/comp.soft-sys.matlab/browse_frm/thread/39eb9d95e41990c3/3dc3cefdb542c10a#3dc3cefdb542c10a I love the 'respected sir' bit thommo wrote: > > > Dont you realise that this is just a public newsgroup with NO > association with The Math Works? > > Its public, free, and u...

Can not share folder b/c server service can't start. Help Please.
Here is one that has got me stumped. I'm running WinXP Pro. All I'm trying to do is share a folder on my C: drive so I can access it from another computer on my LAN. The problem I'm having is when I select "Sharing and Security" then click "Share this folder on the network" and then hit "OK" I get the following error message: "An error occurred while trying to share "name of folder". The Server service is not started. The shared resource was not created at this time." So it seems simple enough, go to services.msc and ...

Can not share folder b/c server service can't start. Help please!
Here is one that has got me stumped. I'm running WinXP Pro. All I'm trying to do is share a folder on my C: drive so I can access it from another computer on my LAN. The problem I'm having is when I select "Sharing and Security" then click "Share this folder on the network" and then hit "OK" I get the following error message: "An error occurred while trying to share "name of folder". The Server service is not started. The shared resource was not created at this time." So it seems simple enough, go to services.msc and ...

I don't C what the C help says I should C
RX2600$ HELP CC Link_libraries CC Link_libraries The following describes how to link with the HP C Run-Time Library (RTL). Most linking needs should be satisfied by using the HP C RTL shareable image DECC$SHR.EXE in the ALPHA$LIBRARY directory. Because DECC$SHR.EXE has only prefixed names (no unprefixed names), to successfully link against it, make sure you cause prefixing to occur for all HP C RTL entry points. Do this by compiling in one of two ways: : : After making sure that all HP C RTL entry points are prefixed, link aga...

Possible to execute a Objective C or C/C++ Code through MATLAB?
I have a Objective C Code which performs a certain function. I would like to run the code through MATLAB. If Objective C is not compatible with MATLAB and C or C++ is, then the code could be converted to C/C++. I am not a C/C++ person, so please do let me know if MATLAB is capable to handling this. Thanks, Nevine If you can call if from regular C code you can use a mex file. http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/matlab_external/f29502.html Stuart "Nevine Jacob" <nevinejacob1981@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ef17b4e.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... >I have a Objective C Code which performs a certain function. I would > like to run the code through MATLAB. If Objective C is not compatible > with MATLAB and C or C++ is, then the code could be converted to > C/C++. > > I am not a C/C++ person, so please do let me know if MATLAB is > capable to handling this. > > Thanks, > Nevine Thanks Stuart. Now I can concentrate on how to go about doing this. I shall go through the documentation and try them out. I am sure I will get stuck somewhere as I am really new to this. I shall get back when I get any doubt. Thanks again, Nevine Stuart McGarrity wrote: > > > If you can call if from regular C code you can use a mex file. > <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/matlab_external/f29502.html> > > Stuart > "Nevine Jacob" <nevinejacob1981@hotmail.com> wrote in message...

MATLAB algorithm to MATLAB function code or C code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented code or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,length(t)); % create a DC signal that is constant of length t S=AC+DC; % total signal is AC signal + DC signal figure(1); plot(t,S); % plot signal. xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Total Signal'); % filter components fAC=S-mean(S); % here is the AC component fDC=mean(S); % here is the DC component figure(2); plot(t,fAC,'r',t,fDC,'b'); % plot AC and DC signals legend('AC','DC'); xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Signal with only AC component'); figure(3); plot(t,fDC,'b'); % plot DC signal legend('DC'); xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Signal with only DC component'); figure(4); % best to plot in Fourier domain u=abs(fftshift(fft(S))); NumPoints=length(t); freq=(1/dt)*[1:NumPoints]/NumPoints; % create frequency axis freq=fre...

How to transfer matlab codes into visual c++ or c codes?
Hi, Folks I have written some matlab functions (Matlab 6.5), and I want to change them into visual c++ or c codes then create a visual c++ project to use the generated c++ or c codes.(visual c++ 6.0). Could anyone give me the full instructions on how to deal with it because I have met some unresolved external symbol problems when linking (use visual c++ 6.0). Have I missed to include some lib files? Thanks. Hi, Suppose you have an M-file mySquare.m: function y = mySquare(x) y = x*x ; You'll create a dll file by using the command: mcc -t -L C -W lib:mySquarelib -T link:lib mySquare.m...

Matlab face detection code to c/c++ code
hello guys... I am in urgent need of something which can change my MATLAb code to C or C++ code. I have to run this C, c++ code in Code composer studio and feed the program into DSP emulator EVDM642. Code composer studio does not support MATLAB... So, its important to convert the code into C or C++.. This is my semester project and I have to give the presentation on 18th november...or else I will be failed.. Please help me guys....Tell e something which changes MATLAb to C/C++. Thanx in advance. On 16 Nov., 05:42, "Tarun " <tarunsa...@gmail.com> wrote: > hello guys... >...

matlab beginner: calling matlab from C/C++
I'm relatively new to the world of Matlab. I want to call my matlab own code from a C/C++ program on a machine with matlab installed. Do I need to compile the matlab code using matlab compiler tool or the matlab engine is enough for this? Thanks a lot for your help On Nov 28, 10:03 am, "Paeo Campigotto" <campigo...@dit.unitn.it> wrote: > I'm relatively new to the world of Matlab. > I want to call my matlab own code from a C/C++ program on a > machine with matlab installed. > Do I need to compile the matlab code using matlab compiler > tool or the matla...

consider I have simple calculator GUI.. how do I export each answer to excel in MATLAB? please help me..i already used xlswrite but it will just replace the answer in excel.. can you help me a c
Code example: a = get(handles.input1_gamma,'String'); %gamma b = get(handles.input2_h,'String'); %h c = get(handles.input3_q,'String'); %q d = get(handles.input4_power,'String'); %POWER % a and b are variables of Strings type, and need to be converted % to variables of Number type before they can be added together out = [str2num(a) * str2num(b)* str2num(c)]; e = {'Power','gamma','H','Q'; out,str2num(a),str2num(b),str2num(c)}; xlswrite('results.xls', e, 'Sheet1' , 'A1'); ...

F r e e C I S C O C e r t i f i c a t i o n s
Hi friends, 1st time get latest CISCO Questions and Answers Dumps, Practice Exams / Tests and Real Certifications for FREE. I have used and found this site very helpful to pass CISCO certifications. Visit Now http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/cert_cis.htm or visit http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/ ...

F r e e C I S C O C e r t i f i c a t i o n s
Hi friends, 1st time get latest CISCO Questions and Answers Dumps, Practice Exams / Tests and Real Certifications for FREE. I have used and found this site very helpful to pass CISCO certifications. Visit Now http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/cert_cis.htm or visit http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/ ...

F r e e C I S C O C e r t i f i c a t i o n s
F r e e C I S C O C e r t i f i c a t i o n s Hi friends, 1st time get latest CISCO Questions and Answers Dumps, Practice Exams / Tests and Real Certifications for FREE. I have used and found this site very helpful to pass CISCO certifications. Visit Now http://freeexamking.com/vendor.asp?v=7 ...

converting c++ code to Matlab code using Matlab 9
im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks "fatima " <fatima_naseem2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i8ugqn$e9p$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these c...

Web resources about - How to determine the delta features from MFCC? can someone please help me out with the matlab codes for it. I am doin my research in this field and have found the formula for delta to be d=[c(t+1)-c(t - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Five points determine a conic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Euclidean, non-projective geometry , just as two (distinct) points determine a line (a degree-1 plane curve), five points determine a conic ...

SocialCode Studies Top 500 Facebook Pages To Determine Best Practices For Engagement
... provider SocialCode examined engagement with Facebook posts from the social network’s top 500 pages from Aug. 1 through Oct. 20 to determine, ...

Facebook uses random sampling to determine app ratings and avoid manipulation
With its new App Center , Facebook ranks applications by star ratings, but unlike Apple and Android’s app platforms, the social network relies ...

Twitter Blog: Let your Tweets determine the 2012 Sprite Slam Dunk champi
Twitter Blog Let your Tweets determine the 2012 Sprite Slam Dunk champion 3366100333679041124 Thursday, February 23, 2012 This Saturday, four ...

How does the NYT determine which articles have comments? - Quora
On the The New York Times website, some articles have comment sections, and others don't. It seems like in general higher profile articles have ...

How to determine what Herbs and Spices go best with what dishes - YouTube
Grandma Storn's Herb Wheel is the essential tool for cooking delicious, healthy meals using Herbs and Spices!

Spring, spin and swing: Five factors to determine the 2015 Ashes
Osman Samiuddin cites the state of English pitches and spin effectiveness as among his five factors that will decide the 2015 Ashes series.

Embattled destroyer project to determine fate of local shipbuilding
The Abbott government has announced a rejig of the troubled Air Warfare Destroyer project that will serve as a test case for the future of naval ...

NSW election: small parties will determine who will be Premier
In 2011, voters brought about the political evisceration of the ALP after 16 long years in government. We witnessed some of the biggest swings ...

NFL, San Francisco 49ers, Houston Texans: Jarryd Hayne’s key dates to determine NFL future, starting ...
JARRYD Hayne will take his first competitive snap against NFL opposition this Sunday at 10am (AEST) when the San Francisco 49ers take on the ...